04-21-2001, 12:13 AM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

: Apr 2001
: Vancouver Canada
: 847
Lantra  (11)
my oddworld fanfic

Sam looked up at the glowing moon of oddworld.It was pale and imprinted on it was a mudokan hand.Sam held up his own hand it seemed to fit perfectly with the hand on the moon. Sam wondered how many other mudokans made this same gesture every night."I suppose it is it is a sign of freedom he thought."i bet all the mudokans who follow abe do this all the time." "fools" he thought harshly."They are only going to get themselves killed."The glukkons will slaughter them all." He sighed, lowered his hand, and stared into the darkness.

[ April 21, 2001: Message edited by: Lantra ]

04-21-2001, 12:15 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

Ooh, new fic... *interested look* Looks good! *sits to wait for next bit*

04-21-2001, 12:16 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

Good Beginning!

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

04-21-2001, 12:19 AM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

Lantra  (11)

thnaks i am going to add something new on as soon as i think of it.

04-21-2001, 12:33 AM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

Lantra  (11)

Lantra swam through the geenish water with effortless ease. He swam in cricles figure eights and for his pesti resitiance a backward sommersult. Just as he was about do preform another sommersult he herd the thin musical of kero his borhter. "Lantra hurry up we have to catch up with the rest of the pod" he called. "Conming" he replied "but only if you can catch me" and with that he sped of in the dirrection of his pod. Kero smiled at the antics of his younger brother. "Ill catch you all right upstart" he called jokeingly and swam after his brother. He would let him win of course, he always let him win.

04-21-2001, 01:19 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

Ah, this seems nice.

04-21-2001, 02:04 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

Lantra  (11)

Guldul stood dispondently smoking a cheap cigar, "after all this the only thing I can afford now that I am a pud" he thought bitterly. "I hate this I really really hate this" he said to himself. Then he sighed "I suppose I should get back to work" he thought. he spat out his cigar and walked back to his office.

04-21-2001, 05:56 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

interesting... it's like a day in the life of various characters.

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-21-2001, 09:30 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

Lantra  (11)

A herd of scrabs galloped across the verdant plain calling to each other in high pictched screams and yowls.Suddenly a scrab fell to the ground, dead. Then another and another, soon all the that remainde of the once mighty scrab herd was a pile of carcassas. Crag, the slig in charge of the opperation laughed evily at the sight.

04-22-2001, 02:05 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

Lantra  (11)

Lakkaran stared at the monitor screen watching with evident amusment as the sligs eliminated the scrab herd. "It wont be long now" he told himself, "soon I will be able to reopen Rupture farms"."Lady margaret will be most pleased".

04-22-2001, 03:46 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

hmmm can't wait to see how this all ties in together..

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

04-22-2001, 04:35 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

Lantra  (11)

Lantra swam through the water as fast as he could. Kero was right behind him and ganing fast. then at last he caught site of his pod. "I beat Kero" he thought triumphantly. he turned round to deliver a victorouis yell, but it died on his lips as he saw with horror what was behind Kero.

04-29-2001, 02:55 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

Lantra  (11)

It was a net a massive horrific net. "Kero" lantra screamed, but it was to late kero was caught. "noooo" lantra cried. He started to swim like he had never swam before. But even he was not fast enough. He too was swept up in the net and he just barely had time to see his pod be caught before he hit his head on a stray rock and blacked out.

05-05-2001, 02:26 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

Lantra  (11)

When lantra finally awoke he was lying on a padded gurnea, thick leather straps held him in place and his head was pounding uncontrollably.He was so goroggy that he could not even open his eyes. "He is awake" a high pitched voice said. is that a problem another voice asked. "No i suppose not" the other voice said evily, let us begin".

05-15-2001, 11:13 PM
Capri Ream
Sniper Wasp

: So. Cal
: 268
Capri Ream  (10)

I can't wait to see what happens next.

http://216.40.201.38/kao/otn/pchocolate.gif

If there isn't choclate in Heaven, I AIN'T GOING!