07-06-2001, 09:42 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)
Tum tum tum...

*checks watch* I'll say the usual "very good"s here, as I've got no time to say it anywhere else... *grins* Pass the message on, all...

Oh, and if anyone's interested there's some new pics up on my site, if this URL goes buggy then someone give me yell and I'll fix it... Pictures

*wishes it was September as she'd be back at Uni with its nice FREE 24 HOUR NET ACCESS!!!*

Ah well. Maybe I'll get all my fics finished over summer... including "Dark", which I wanna write... Sorry, rambling again. *sheepish grin* If I start to rattle on about gob swauzes (gauze swabs) then someone hit me.

Um... *sidles off again* No one saw me here, right? *runs back to the dispensary before anyone notices she's late back off lunch*
null

[ July 06, 2001: Message edited by: Teal ]

[ July 06, 2001: Message edited by: Teal ]

07-06-2001, 11:45 AM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: May 2001
: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

Ha, caught ya!!! *Snickers* Haven't talked to you in ages! Anyhow, a lot of your links aren't working on your pics page Thought I'd tell you that. *Yawns, because it's 9:30 in the morning and she just woke up* Okie dokie, bye Teal, hopefully I'll talk to ya soon, and I didn't see ya here *wink* *wink*

07-06-2001, 05:25 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

Geh, I'd forgotten they were still broke. Ah well, I'll fix 'em later. The bottom four work, which are the ones I've not posted in the forums yet... I'll fix 'em later. *shrugs*