Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

02-20-2005, 02:36 PM
cherie
Thudslug

: Nov 2001
: 155
cherie  (10)
aqua rhaspody

as mentioned heres the story based on my dream. in case you haven't read that thread the dream was abe as a mermudokon. i know the first part is short but i was kinda stuck and i wanted to get this out.

Abe was a realitively happy mermudokon. Life was good. Not perfect as no life is. But good.

His blue scales and fins glittered as he swam through the deep blue ocean. At the moment he was trying to race some small fishes. Just raceing, not hunting. He wasn't hungrey at the moment. So far the fish were winning. This didn't seem to bother Abe though. He was enjoying just raceing. The fish finely ducked into the coral bed, escapeing from Abes view.

"Oh well." Said Abe. " It was fun while it lasted."

With that he swam up towards the surface. He came up through the reflection of the moon, distorting it. Abe closed his gills and opened his lungs before looking up at the moon. He saw the hand mark on it and lifted his own hand up to fit the the outline. Abe smiled. It looked like a perfect fit from here. He was still holding his hand up untill something else surfaced. Abe quickly lowered his hand and looked. Bobbing before him was was a small gabbit.

" Mip! hi!" Abe greeted.

" hey Abe." said the gabbit. " Looking at the moon again?"

" Yeah. isn't it pretty?"

Mip looked up. " Eh,geuss go. I rather see a nice coral bed though."

Mip suddenly looked about,nervous. " Say Abe, can we bring this conversation underwater. I hate being up on the surface."

" Whys that? " asked Abe.

" Alot of reason. Fishing boats, Giant sea birds, Can get attacked below by Sea Rexes..."

Ironicly enough, thats when the Sea Rex struck. It attacked from below Mip and swollowed him whole. Ounce it swollowed Mip the sea rex looked towards Abe.

" Uh oh." said Abe.