04-18-2001, 05:03 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)
UO Character Profiles

i thought i'd do this, since a lot of other people have.

Name: Rettick
Species: Slig
Occupation: In the Beginning, he is a Slave-class Rifle Polisher at Grozit's Weapons Factory.
Physical Description: A Normal Worker Slig, Rettick’s only distinguishing features are the wide scar across his feeding tentacles and his SRM [Slig Revolutionary Movement] tattoo on his upper arm.
Personality: His personality evolves a lot in the story, more than any other character in it. I can't really pin it down.

Name: Greeb
Occupation: None; Previously worked as a Guard in Soulstorm Brewery.
Physical Description: Slightly larger and greyer than your average Slig, SRM tattoo on upper arm.
Personality: Another evolver, all i can really say is that he doesn't seem to like taking risks, and is quite willing to abondone his friends for [what he thinks is] the greater good. But even this isn't certain, as he contradicts this cowardly impression by revealing that he's always wanted to live in the forest, although he seems to have snapped out of it now.

Name: Tillyn
Occupation: In the Beginning, a Slave-class Cigar Lighter in Grozit's Weapons Factory.
Physical Description: A darker shade of green to Rettick’s, and has a slight ridge on the back of the head [this is because she is female, but no-one knows this, not even her, so she acts like a male and is treated like a male. Effectively, she is male. For now...]. Same tattoo as Rettick and Greeb.
Personality: Very impulsive. Tillyn is emotional and acts on impulse, but is also very enthusiastic and reckless. In this way, she is almost the opposite of Greeb.

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-18-2001, 07:14 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Name: Gormanul
Species: Ex-Slig [Vykkers used him as a prototype for producing 'Supersligs'. Eventually they gave up and just pumped normal sligs full of steroids to become Bigbros, but some early prototypes escaped, including Gormanul.]
Occupation: None [presumed Dead by Vykkers; Glukkons couldn't care less].
Physical Description: Halfway in height and build between a normal Slig and a Bigbro, stronger than Normal Sligs, but not as strong as BigBro Sligs. His strength, unlike that of Bigbros, is permanent. He has an SRM tattoo on his upper arm.
Personality: Extremely Shy, rarely talks. Generally used for smashing down doors and stuff. Seems to follow Tillyn around, but even i haven't decided why yet. I have no control over my characters...

Name: Crim
Occupation: None, on Magog Cartel Disability Benefit [which means, he has to fend for himself]. Previously worked as a Guard in Soulstorm Brewery, alongside Greeb.
Physical Description: Unable to use Pants or Wings as he was paralysed from the waist down in an accident, has to crawl everywhere. Heavily scarred tail. SRM tattoo on upper arm/leg.
Personality: A practical sort of Slig, and also quite pessimistic. Complains a lot.

Name: Grozit Senior
Species: Glukkon
Age: 25 [that's about equivalent to a 35 year old human, yeah?]
Physical Description: Quite short and fat, for a Glukkon. Always wears practical, bulletpfoof clothing, in case of assassination, which is always a risk for a Glukkon, especially one who owns a weapons factory.
Personality: A little inscrutible, we haven't seen much of his personality yet, but I have plans... So far, he's your average ruthless Glukkon.

Name: Grozit Junior
Species: Glukkon
Occupation: Apprentice-Class Moolah Maker at Grozit’s Weapons Factory [Boss’s Apprentice - kind of an adopted son, as Glukkons don't do 'family'].
Physical Description: Wears Trousers [which is a distinguishing feature among Glukkons], but they’re stylish trousers. SRM tattoo on arm/leg, but its hidden by his trousers.
Personality: A nervous kid, Groz is always worried that his adopted father will find out that he conspires with the Slig Revolutionary Movement. I don't have much control over him, either. I never expected him to tell the others to escape without him until I wrote it.

04-18-2001, 07:15 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Name: Jal
Species: Mudokon
Occupation: None; Previously worked as a Slave in Soulstorm Brewery.
Physical Description: Normal Mudokon Green, no Right Arm [lost trying to escape Soulstorm Brewery with Abe]. SRM tattoo on arm.
Personality: He is very bitter about being left for dead by Abe and the other mudokons, and has little faith in mudokons any more.

Name: Meet
Species: Ex-Gabbit [Altered by Vykkers]
Physical Description: No leg, moves with Slig-type Mechanical Pants. Rifle fitted to left arm, but it doesn't work. SRM tattoo on arm.
Personality: Very quiet, doesn't do much. Translates for Sillan, as no-one else understands Sillan's beeps and whistles [kinda R2D2 and C3P0 style, now that i come to think about it, except these two aren't comic relief].

Name: Sillan
Species: Drone [Oval-shaped Flying Robots. They were manufactured by the Vykkers to provide a cheap, reliable alternative to Slig guards, so that the sligs could be used as slaves. Sillan was a prototype, rejected for having a personality.]
Physical Description: Oval-shaped, silvery, about two feet long.
Personality: Very little known, although it may develop later. Can communicate only in R2D2-style beeps and whistles, translated by Meet.

04-22-2001, 02:12 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

: Vancouver Canada
: 847
Lantra  (11)

very interresstingggg

04-27-2001, 10:38 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

thanx. more to come...

04-28-2001, 02:33 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

Heh, cool. I wish mine would stay the same long enough to profile them... they evolve far too fast to keep up with what's going on. And they only start off as names! I might mention a name, and then we meet the owner of the name, then he decides he doesn't want to just be a random character thrown in to die, he wants to be more than that... And so they get personality, to a certain degree. Skan didn't even have a name in the first draft of "Jas"... A lot of mine seem to be kinda cardboard, but hey, c'est la vie.

I ought to learn to stop muscling in on topics like this...

04-28-2001, 12:43 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

this is more of a 'state-of-play' than a permanent profile, although i don't have the same problems as you: at least my characters stay in the fic.

please keep muscling in, at least i know people are reading them.