Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

04-14-2001, 11:37 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)
Dark Hood meets Twisted. . .

(From the other forum)
DH:
Okay, I was thinking recently. What would happen if Dark Hood met Twisted's alter ego? Well, view below.

*Dark Hood is walking through Scrabania. He stops near the egde of a cliff to admire the view. He hears something behind him. He turns around to see a strange creature brandishing a flamethrower behind him, running toward him.*
DH: "AHHH!"
*The creature grabs hold of him as he activates his shield, surrounding them both.*
(Dark Hood's shield is a purple transparent magic ball, which is made from a substance which is a tough as toughend glass, that surrounds him and anybody touching him when activated.)
DH: "D'OH!!!"
*They roll off the edge of the cliff.*

I'd like to continue that, making a part of "Dark Hood and Dragadon explore Scrabania", a fanfic short that I have thought of doing recently, but only will make it a part if Twisted gets MSN Messenger.
- DH

TF:
I'll look into that MSN messenger thing, DH.

DH:
It should be easy for you, as you already have an MSN Passport for your site. When are you normally online?
Me:
Anytime between 6:00pm-12:00am and 5:00am-8:00am weekdays.
Anytime all day on weekends apart from sunday: all day-12:00am
- DH