04-14-2001, 03:47 AM
Silver Neko
Chippunk

: Apr 2001
: Planet Gem
: 34
Silver Neko  (10)
Tin and Sky

Yep, I'm reposting the Nen and Dave serioes for all the new commers. Did they really have to redo the boards? Oh well.

Tin and Sky

I bet you think that the Sy-hoons(Nens species) are their own people don't you, a people with a civilization and their own technology. And that the ship they live in out in the desert is one THEY built, don't ya? WRONG. For Billions of years the Sy-hoons have been slaves of At least 20 species of Aliens. They don't have a "queen" like Mudokens do. They are either mated or cloned. You thought being a Mudoken slave was bad? Compared to Sy-hoons, Mudokens are happy Burger king workers who can just get in their car after work and go catch a movie or something with their buds. Not Sy-hoons. They are Slaves, used for every purpose. In some places they are raised and turned into a dessert topping called "Curnals". In other places they are used as hoars, Yes men, Mind workers(Guys who do stuff like calculate stuff on computers) Laborers, Sacrifices and even made to sit in the middle of a fancy garden and made to stand in fancy pose's for hours at a time. And most of the time they live in horrible conditions. But this is the Story of a slave ship, traveling across a solar system with a Cargo of 5000 Sy-hoons to sell at slave meets and huge dealer ships. This is a story of a hard core Sy-hoon who had nothing to lose. Who's careful planning and steel will is the reason you get to read about Dave and Nen. A Sy-hoon named.....Tin....
Chapter 1
Deep in space, in the dark, slowly flew a Slave ship named the Staio. The ones who had built and were driving this ship where a Four eared people called the Fourtyoners. They had beaks like the Sy-hoons, but they were bigger, had 4 long Bunny like ears that let them hear soft whispers, had feet like the paws of a lion and their body was covered in brown hair much like a horses. They were the size of an adult human, where as Sy-hoons were about the Size of a Mudoken, maybe slightly taller. Any way....
The very front of the ship was where the bridge and cushy living spaces for the Fourtyoners were. The rest of the ship was nothing but a huge three mile long and 5 story high where house. Along its walls where noting but closet sized cells, filled each with one Sy-hoon. The cells were just tall enough for a Sy-hoon to stand up in, and just long enough to barely lay down. The whole place was dim and smelled of urine. Some where around the first 120 cells where 5 Sy-hoons who's names I'm sure you will remember. In the first cell was a Sy-hoon female named Lum. She had been sitting in her cell the whole 2 month trip, staring glassy eyed out of the bars. The next was a thin sickly looking Female named Ivy. She had been tattooed by her previous owner with faint green Ivy vines that climbed up her chest and stopped at her neck. She too would just sit and occasionally say a few words to Lum, who would just Mumble something back. Next to Ivy(Let me tell you that they couldn't see each other, there was a barrier between each cell) was a ANOTHER Sy-hoon female named Ven, Next to her was a Male named Sky. Sky's(as many Sy-hoons had) spirit had been broken, his whole life had been beatings and molestation. He knew that the next stop would be only more pain. He liked the quiet of the ship and almost considered it a vacation. He also occasionally talked to the Sy-hoon next to him, Tin. Tins voice was always gruff and he never had anything to say, because he was always thinking. Tin was a pale purple with muscles like steel coil and bruise's all over him. Some times he would screech "SHUT UP" at Sky when he was trying to peace something together. Ya see, Tin had discovered that one of the Hinges on his door had not been screwed in, had that with a shove and some squeezing, he could get out of his cell, but he didn't. He knew that if he ran around like an idiot while the ship was in the middle of no where he would be caught and his cage would be fixed. So Tin waited and planed, waiting for his one chance....
(More soon. Tell me what 'ya think!)

04-14-2001, 09:52 AM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

: Germany
: 1,042
freakyLA  (11)

Hi Silver Neko! I really love your stories about Sy Hoons! Please continue with your Nen and Dave saga soon! I`m looking forward to read it.

04-14-2001, 11:20 AM
Quorisha

: n/a

great storie!
04-14-2001, 09:20 PM
Silver Neko
Chippunk

Silver Neko  (10)

Chapter 2
Late one night(You knew it was night because all of the lights where turned off to conserve power) Tin decided to take a big risk. He had come up with a plan. A Kamikaze, insane, not gunna happen in real life plan. But he decided to do it. There were three ways it could end, his way, him and some others getting killed, or the whole ship crashing into a planet in a fiery ball....
That night, Tin slowly shoved at his door, so slow that there would be no sound, it took him 28 minutes before he could squeeze his thin body through the door(but no without cutting his thigh on the hinge). He slowly and silently crept down the halls, he was terrified, but he hid it behind he steel gaze even though every one was asleep. To make a long boring story short, he reached the bridge. He was shocked that there was no one there, were these Fourtyoners so sure that their cells would hold without fault? Were they so cocky that they wouldn't even post a guard? Tin kept looking up at the ceiling, thinking that there would be hundreds of sensor cameras watching his every move. The last "home" of Tin had been a very serious faculty. Tin had gained his personality and constant alertness there. He knew better then to think that he could just walk about because the Fourtyoners had skimped on security since they were cheap. Tin crept to the glowing monitors. He had tons of experience with computers when he was only 11. Tin put his fingers on a screen and searched for what he had risked every thing for. He was going through all the planets that the ship would pass on its way to where ever they were going to be sold. The faint light burned Tins eyes witch had grown used to the dimness of the ship and his cell. Tin looked over every world, one had no air, one was nothing but a ball of gas and dust, one was just a moon with a weird crater on it that orbited a planet that....! Tins hard eyes grew huge. This world.... it was gigantic! It had every thing a life form like the Sy-hoon could need to function. Tin knew this was the place. The ship would pass it within 5 weeks. So little time that Tin had. Tin shut off the planet locator program and silently went far back to his cage. He glowed from within at his plan. It would be easy to get the supplies now that he had discovered the pathetic security, he just had to get 4 other Sy-hoons to agree to help him. It was now so much simpler. Soon they would be free...
(More sooooon!)

04-15-2001, 12:56 AM
Silver Neko
Chippunk

Silver Neko  (10)

Chapter 3
Sky was asleep in his cell. He suddenly felt a finger Poke him on the Chest. Sky opened his eye's and saw the Figure of Tin standing over him inside his Cell. "Wha-" Sky started. Tin's hand quickly shot to Sky's beak and closed it. "You, annoying one," Tin said. "You will help me, end of Story." Tin told Sky. "Whmmmm?" Sky asked. "If you do what I say, which you HAVE TO no matter what, we will be free." Tin said. Sky just stared at this Nutty Sy-hoon who had some how gotten into his Cell. "Get up and shut up." Tin said. He let go of Sky's beak and stepped back. Sky stood. Tin pushed open the Cell door of Sky's cell and stepped out. Sky was shocked that this guy had gotten his door unlocked. "Come" Tin whispered. Silently the Two walked down the hall's....
To make an hour long story short, Tin and Sky broke into the Cell's of Ivy, Ven and a few others. He led them silently to his cell. He walked in and yanked a piece of the floor off and under it was a pile of Nami Da guns(very unpleasant!). "Where in Sukune's good grace did you get those?!" gasped Ivy as Tin handed her a gun. "Simple" Tin said. He had easily raided a few weapon lockers with out breaking a sweat. After he "Armed" his tiny army, he led them even more silently down the hall's to the ships bridge. Tin peered in the door and saw what he had expected: at least 10 lazy and laid back Fourtyoners working at their stations. Tin turned to his confused and frightened group. "Listen now, You two," he pointed to Ivy and another male named Sun. "You two will stand guard. If You see and Fourtyoners coming at you or trying to leave the bridge..." Tins eye darkened before speaking again. "Kill them. Shoot. Its as simple as that." Ivy trembled and nodded. Tin turned to Sky and the others. "When we go in there, choose one Fourtyoner and shoot. Keep on him, don't switch to any one else. There are 14 of us. More then enough if at least 11 of you each choose one or even two to shoot." Tin said all this in a calm cold voice. The other blinked and silently nodded their heads in agreement. "Good" Tin said and he turn to the door and walked in. The others except of Ivy and Sun followed....
(More soon! Love feedback!)

04-15-2001, 02:52 PM
Silver Neko
Chippunk

Silver Neko  (10)

Chapter 5
Tin stepped into the room. No body noticed him. Sky silently walked up behind Tin. Sky looked at all the calm Fourtyoners working at their stations. Sky silently trembled at the thought of what would happen if they got caught. Fourtyoners are huge and muscular. Sy-hoons are thin and wirery. Its like comparing a trucker to a 3 year old. Imagine a trucker breaking the arm of a 3 year old. Pretty easy huh? That's what its like for Sy-hoons. Just give a Fourtyoner any excuse and they'll bust open a Sy-hoons head just like that. Its like if your walking down a side walk and see some snails. First thought in you head is, "Hey! Better smash that thing!" after all, there are plenty more snails where that came from. Not a very comforting thought is it? Any way,
Tin raised his arm. In his hand was the Gun. He pointed it right at the place that would do the most damage. The main computer consol. Now was the time. If his guess was right, the burst the computer would cause the left engine to blast open from all the fuel that would be injected into it by the computer. The ship would get caught in the nearby worlds gravitational pull and send the hurtling into the planet. Many would die. He could and mostly would die. But he knew that the area around the slave cells were the most heavily armored since some time rival slave traders would fire shoots at the cells in hope of killing off the cargo. The Sy-hoons who survived would dig themselves from the burning metal and survive. That's one thing the Sy-hoons were great at. They could adapt to almost any climate and thrive. Tin held on to that thought. He gazed at the aliens who called themselves the masters of life with a hatred beyond passion. One Fourtyoner got up from his chair and turned around. He looked up at Tin. His first emotion was confusion, the and angry scowl, then a gasp of horror when he saw the gun. Tin pulled the trigger. VOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRKKKKKKGGGGG! The sound of the blast was defining. Sky and the others saw nothing but pure white light for almost a full minute. Then Tin let got of the trigger. Then suddenly a huge explosion could be heard from far off. The engine had exploded. Suddenly every one was thrown agenst the wall of the bridge as the ship jerked and was caught by the gravity of the planet(Ok you know its Oddworld!) Sky struggled to understand what was going on around him. Angry Fourtyoners were bellowing out orders, screams of terror could be heard from all over the bridge. Suddenly Sky noticed that Tin and the others(still trapped agenst the wall) were shooting at the Fourtyoners around them. It was brutally easy since none of the other Fourtyoners were holding weapons of any kind. Slowly the cries of the yelling Fourtyoners died down, but there were still at least 10. Tin slowly turned his head agenst the gravity and looked at Sky. "Shoot them!" he gasped, as his chest felt as if it was being crushed. Sky struggled to lift the gun that seemed to be crushing his hand. He glanced down to see a Fourtyoner just below him. Sky fired his barely lifted gun and cut the Fourtyoner in half and melted some of the wall. Soon all the Fourtyoners were dead. All the Sy-hoons were silent. Tin thought of the other Sy-hoons in their cells, Crying and wetting them selves in terror. He thought of Ivy and Sun out side the door. Perhaps they were clinging to the door for dear life. Tin took a deep breath into his stressed lungs and screamed, "HOLD ON! WERE GOING TO HIT!"
(More soon! Tell me what ya think!)

04-15-2001, 07:23 PM
Silver Neko
Chippunk

Silver Neko  (10)

Chapter 6
Sky felt nothing but fire. For the longest time his body was shaken by the violent vibrations of the ship. He would pass out then regain his senses, only to faint again. After what seemed like weeks, the metal that covered him from all sides and hid him in pure darkness cooled down and became icy cold. "Am I the only one who lived? Am I doomed to simply lay trapped here until I starve to death?" he thought. After what seemed like maybe a month, Sky heard scraping noises. To make a long story short, Some where around 86 percent of the Caged Sy-hoons had survived the crash. They had landed in the middle of a desert. Tin and the others who had come with him had lived. They had set out at once to find all the others who were trapped under the rubble. They found Sky of course. The Sy-hoons Salvaged the ship for all the could use to survive. Every one instantly held Tin in high regard. They loved him and called him a "Core". Core is a Sy-hoon word that means "Under God" Or "Demi God" Even though Sy-hoons don't really have a real religion. They just got it from their masters.
After Tin was treated and healthy again, he began to help the others build the Shattered Ship into a huge Village, witch later became a huge indoor city. He expected to never see Tin again. Sky knew he had only been a pawn in Tins plan and was no longer needed. One night 8 months after the crash, when the city had been swiftly built, Sky was wandering the newly plowed fields in front of the City. It was so hard to grasp the fact that he was free. No longer have to be constantly alert for a slave driver who was itching to use his energy whip. No longer always having to be moving and working, lest his owner think he was a slacker and punish him. Sky was free. He could lounge about and speak when ever he wanted. Suddenly He felt the presence of another. He turned his head to see Tin. Tin was even more scratched up and had a scar down his leg from pulling him self from the sharp metal.
"Yes? What do you desire 'o Core?" Sky said with out thinking. Tin sighed. "Just like all the others..." he said to Sky. "You all act as if I'm the Master and your all my slaves. That's not what I nearly got us killed for. I want us all to be even. But even If I told them all to act as if I were their brother or friend, they would continue to call me Core." "So? That's what you are." Sky pointed out. "But I'm not. A true core has a white stripe down his or her forehead. They have the most unworldly power one could imagine. Have you notice that all I have on my forehead is a few scabs." Tin said as he gestured to his head. "Mmmm Hmmm.. so what do you want? I'm sure you didn't come out here to plant some trees." Sky said. "I've known you for some time. Remember when you would want to talk and be sociable when I was thinking in the next cell? Well now I want to talk. I want some one who acts as if I'm a normal person. I want you to be my....friend....God. It sounds like I'm in some sort of baby cartoon!" Tin shuddered in disgust. "Fine. At least I'll get to hang around the "Core" Maybe that'll get some girls to like me....wow. When we were slaves...we were beat just for looking at a female!" Sky grinned with glee. "That's the spirit!" Tin said then smiled...
(More soon. Tell me what ya think! I'm so lonley! Hehehe, just kidding, but I would like a few more responses. Nen and Dave is a clasic...dammit!)

04-15-2001, 07:26 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

God i love this story, ive read it twice

04-15-2001, 09:38 PM
Silver Neko
Chippunk

Silver Neko  (10)

Chapter 7
It had been nearly half a year since the ship had crashed. All the Fourtyoner survivors and been killed on site. The city or "dome" as it was called, was a bustling metropolis. Sky and Tin had become close "chums" and as Sky had hoped(and now regretted) every Female Sy-hoon had the hots for him. Especially a Quick witted Sy-hoon named Nen. She seemed to be able to move silently and be able to hide any where. She would always pop up and bother Sky. And in other news, Tin had sent out a team of Sy-hoons to explore some of the Planet. They came back reporting about the Mudokens and Glukkens. They assembled all the Sy-hoons and told their tale. "The Mudokens are incredibly stupid!" cried one. "We were forced into slavery. They were tricked! They are lured into cages, promised things like beer and free stuff. Tell me, which one of you would crawl into a cage if I told you there was a million bucks in there?" "NO ONE!" Cried the audience. Tin agreed and said that it would be a waste of time to try to make allies out of the Mudokens. To protect them selves agenst the Glukkens and others, Tin had a Few technicians rebuild the ships computer and create great weapons and defenses. Other then that, it was ok for any Sy-hoon who wished too, go live away from the city. No body wanted to. Except fooooorrr.....yes! You guessed it! Nen. Tin offered to have some supplies sent to her each month. Nen agreed, only if Sky brought them of course. Sky sulkily agreed. So Nen, with her Emerald Sword and a quiver full of Arrows and a bow, went off to some forest to live and terrorize Mudokens(A.E. KILL 'EM!) And Sky lived in the City, constantly avoiding eye contact with any female in fear of them asking him on a date, for if he did go out with some one, every other female would get instantly jealous and there would be a huge war among females. So that was Sky's one burden(besides the whole Nen thing) Of course If he really did find some one he truly loved, Tin would stop any outrage the Females would start, But Sky really didn't have any love in his life(maybe he would if some one would gimmie a good plot idea!) So life was good, bla bla bla, then came the Nen and Dave saga. Read that.
THE END
(Now I'll post the Nen and Dave Saga! Hurray!)