12-10-2004, 01:03 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

: Nov 2004
: Oddworldian deserts
: 225
Odd Trusting  (10)
Oddworld Oddworld Shrink

Do you have a problem with the forums or something that you think could help make your experince better? Having a hard time with of members? If you think you have any of these things to offer post here about it so OWF can get some general feedback and members can also respond (politely) to each others concerns or recommendations
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

12-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

I wounder how Oddchat is going.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

12-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

Odd Trusting, I can see that you're trying to be helpful, but this thread is useless - all those things you listed are the very purpose Forum Suggestions and Help is here. The clue is in the name.

12-10-2004, 05:54 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Actually I would like to ask the Forums a question myself. After reading a very disturping thread about OWI dropping the beatiful world of Oddworld and setting the new game on Earth (the game is called Citzen Seige) I saw something. These very walls of the forums are based around the world of Oddworld not our real world. This does not look good for the forums, no Oddworld, means no forums. Sure some of us will say "we will follow you always" and sware allience with the forums but The amount of posts daily will get thinner until there are only a few posts every week and then every month, and then the end. Sure OWI says that they will pick up Oddworld when technology is able to demonstate Mr. Lannings ideas, but Odd knows when that will be, maybe never. So what do you guys intend to do in order to keep yourself alive, or do you intend on resigning when that time comes. I don't think there is a way the forums can be transformed into Citzen's Siege Forums when the ideas arn't at all similar. Sorry if I sound like a doom sayer but it is the truth, and I am moving to the world of Invader Zim as soon as I am certian that this is what OWI is doing.
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

12-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

I'm a bit worried.

You see, there's this guy. And he goes around talking about himself like he isn't human. IE, "invader", Mud, etc... He seems not to respond to textual flaming and/or suggestions, and it's just driving me crazy. Yet, this guy just doesn't take the blunt hints given in forum posts and PMs.

Oh mighty one, what should I do?
12-11-2004, 12:11 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

:
Actually I would like to ask the Forums a question myself. After reading a very disturping thread about OWI dropping the beatiful world of Oddworld and setting the new game on Earth (the game is called Citzen Seige) I saw something. These very walls of the forums are based around the world of Oddworld not our real world. This does not look good for the forums, no Oddworld, means no forums. Sure some of us will say "we will follow you always" and sware allience with the forums but The amount of posts daily will get thinner until there are only a few posts every week and then every month, and then the end. Sure OWI says that they will pick up Oddworld when technology is able to demonstate Mr. Lannings ideas, but Odd knows when that will be, maybe never. So what do you guys intend to do in order to keep yourself alive, or do you intend on resigning when that time comes. I don't think there is a way the forums can be transformed into Citzen's Siege Forums when the ideas arn't at all similar. Sorry if I sound like a doom sayer but it is the truth, and I am moving to the world of Invader Zim as soon as I am certian that this is what OWI is doing.
... What the **** are you talking about?!
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

12-11-2004, 01:57 AM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

We will always be loyal followers of the Oddworld Way. If some game takes place on Earth, it ain't an Oddworld game. It's as simple as AB- uh... D?
- And you're still a dick.

12-11-2004, 09:49 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)
Oddworld

Exactly OWI is making this game (but now with my head full of logic I think it will be like a Hand Of Odd game) but it ain't in Oddworld. The escape to Invader Zim stuff was me just messing around, and finally me being a weird, guy that you cannot seem to get rid of all comes with the territory and I have driven several people to insanty (but I do make good sigs!). We will always be faithful to Oddworld (even though it is likely that that Oddworld will not put out this game) but what about the forums is what I was saying. One last thing, comments such as weird, strange, odd, crazy monkey and so on I take as complements the words that creep me out are words like normal mediocre and so on. Once again no REAL doom saying was intended, All rights reserved

Last edited by Odd Trusting; 12-11-2004 at 09:51 AM..
12-11-2004, 10:17 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

You're being rather negative. I've never played Munch's oddysee and I don't own an X-Box but just because I can't play the games anymore doesn't mean I'll abandon Oddworld. The Forums shall live on...
12-11-2004, 10:27 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

No no none of that will happen with the Forums closing (there is only like a 0.1% chance of that happening know that I look at it) and anyone abandoning Oddworld itself will be shot and packaged, the Forums shall live on and will make sure cause no one will should cause so much pain. My adopted motto is In Odd We Trust, so none of that stuff was sincerly written. As from know on I will pledge to act as dedicated to Oddworld as physically and mentally possible! Who's with me!!

12-11-2004, 10:51 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

: Jun 2004
: mudomo vaults
: 436
Smell  (10)

Anybody would think you acctually lived there.

12-11-2004, 11:00 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
Anybody would think you acctually lived there
He believes he does. As pointed out earlier this guy refuses to accept that he's not a Mudokon...
12-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

Ok, now I'm worried

12-11-2004, 11:15 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Stop playing around kids (and more importanly stopp pissing me the hell off) only a freak would really think that. But who is the bigger fool, the fool, or the fool who follows him? Exactly!

12-11-2004, 11:18 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

Or the fool that lives in his own little world and does not understand sarcasm?

12-11-2004, 11:21 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

That would be the fool who follows him. This is a help forum not a gossip forum. Stick with it cause it would really tear me appart to have to report anyone, because unfriendly sarcasm is also know as spam. And spam is something that I REALLY REALLY HATE
P.S. I wasn't directing my last post at you, Smell

Last edited by Odd Trusting; 12-11-2004 at 11:58 AM..
12-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

Who's the bigger fool?

In this case, we have the fool. Yet, there is no fool following the fool. Therefore, we get a bit of a technicality in regards to judging between the two. You can't decided who the bigger fool is when there's only one idiot. In the everlasting words of the TI 83-Plus,

ERROR: SYNTAX
1. GOTO
2. QUIT
12-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Everyone is so damn confused with what I telling you all (heck so am I and I wrote the damn thing). NO MORE PRETENDING FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE, that is what I was trying to say indirectly, and the fool part. If you go and gossip about someone then you are a follower. last thing, I have been here for 3 years even though I had to make a new account called Odd Trusting in Nov, I still remember how peaceful it once was no jerks thrusting comments at each other or people whos only 2 cents to but forward is a debate. I am tired of it and I kinda snapped over it all and rampaged sticking knieves at any member (or moderator to some extent) who even pissed me off the slightest, so anybody forgiving enough to pardon me and I will dedicate myself to being a normal member again (take note that I mentioned again for I once was normal)

Last edited by Odd Trusting; 12-11-2004 at 12:59 PM..
12-11-2004, 12:58 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

There's always been jerks snapping at each other. And I know you've said you aren't going to be doing that Mud thing anymore; but that doesn't mean you're not a fool

What was your old account called? You're not supposed to be making new ones, you know.
12-11-2004, 01:16 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

What makes someone a fool if one person is called a fool by one but another call him a master. Goss, these are famous Star Wars quotes. Anyway no one is a fool in my eyes (and they shouldn't be that way in anyone else's) people can act foolish but that does not make them a fool. ever since I got back on track in the whole 3 hours I managed to produce a great contribitoin to the spolier section and got 5 "mini-moderators" for my Oddworld Triva (mini-moderators are just the members asking the questions on the triva), That means the new Odd Trusting is doing great

12-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
What makes someone a fool if one person is called a fool by one but another call him a master. Goss, these are famous Star Wars quotes
The Buddha said "A fool, who knows he is a fool is not a great fool".

:
ever since I got back on track in the whole 3 hours I managed to produce a great contribitoin to the spolier section and got 5 "mini-moderators" for my Oddworld Triva (mini-moderators are just the members asking the questions on the triva), That means the new Odd Trusting is doing great
I see the shrink thread helped you
12-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

Er, I think there exists no reason as to why I should explain the validity of closing this thread. If there is, do kindly inform me

*closes and moves*

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate