12-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

: Nov 2004
: Oddworldian deserts
: 225
Odd Trusting  (10)
Oddworld Custom Oddworld Stuff for sale

I know what your thinking "this is one of those threads that features ebay items that by the time I find out about them there already bought" well then your wrong. I, Odd Trusting, have opened an Oddworld shop with cafepress. Thsi Oddworld shop features custom made Oddworld t-shirts, pins, hats, ornaments for Christmas, mugs, calenders, tile coasters, and much much more (75 different kinds of products). The shop that I am opening will feature Oddworld items of coarse, that you can order right off the bat, with low shipping and you don't need to make an account or anything to do it. So you can buy an Oddworld t-shirt or look stylish in your own Oddworld hat that is custom made. My site is currently under construction, I am making items left and right to show on my website. All the shipping and all that personal informaion is handled by me site host, EDITED. If anyone would like a specific picture please PM me and I will cook one up (if possible) for you as soon as possible. My site is EDITED
The shop will constatly have new products listed the first new products will likely be on the website later on today. New products will be added daily so check up on the website fequently. The prices are quite affordable and are all one flat rate no matter how large the image is for each item.
-Odd Trusting
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

Last edited by oddguy; 12-07-2004 at 01:36 PM..
12-07-2004, 12:59 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

Yeah...you profiting off someone else's intellectual property is illegal. Unless I'm mistaken, this thread will be closed.

-oddguy

12-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

:
Yeah...you profiting off someone else's intellectual property is illegal. Unless I'm mistaken, this thread will be closed.

-oddguy
No this company is a company that does this kind of custom stuff and have legal foundings to do this. Plus my shop is able to do this because it doen't use business licences and stuff because Cafepress is the one who owns it. Plus I am doing this kindly, because I don't make much profit off this shop, I get like 10% and the rest goes to cafepress. everything here is legal I asure you. If that ain't good enough for you than go look at the legal info at EDITED there is no legal issue going on here. With that I state that it seems likely that this thread will stay open seeing that there is not matter of legal affairs going on here. Like I said any special orders for the site as for the time being please PM me. I hope for this shop to be a way to get those items that you always though would be cool if Oddworld made something like that. If this company wans't legal then they would be out of a job I think and they have been around (even where mentioned on techtv) for a couple of years and have made alot of success.
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

Last edited by oddguy; 12-07-2004 at 02:35 PM..
12-07-2004, 01:16 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

:
No this company is a company that does this kind of custom stuff and have legal foundings to do this. Plus my shop is able to do this because it doen't use business licences and stuff because Cafepress is the one who owns it. Plus I am doing this kindly, because I don't make much profit off this shop, I get like 10% and the rest goes to cafepress. everything here is legal I asure you. If that ain't good enough for you than go look at the legal info at EDITED
No...that is a place where you can sell YOUR OWN CREATIONS to people, or where people can make things for themselves. You don't own Oddworld, so you can't go off selling Oddworld stuff.

-oddguy

Last edited by oddguy; 12-07-2004 at 02:36 PM..
12-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

exactly create your own creations. I am taking pictues off google and what not and maybe editing them so they fit the item theme and then selling them to people. If you notice you can "make your own shop" meaning you sell your own products to people at your "store" which is a small part of cafepress, to people. So all it is is you selling items to people with this little are where you can keep all your products together and other people can see them and decide if they want them. secondly it did not cost me anything, and it ain't the worst of the bunch either

12-07-2004, 01:31 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

What you're wanting to do is still illegal. Thus, the OWF can't support something like this.

I'm closing the thread.

I'm sorry, and aren't trying to hurt your feelings, but there are legal ramifications connected to what you are trying do. Please don't be upset.

-oddguy