09-06-2004, 09:37 AM
GTdragon
Spark Stunk

: Jul 2002
: Somewhere around California
: 394
GTdragon  (10)
A New Blend ^_^

Well, Here I am again thinkin'....thinkin like I aint thunk before..suddenly, I get an idea! A beautiful graphic comic idea O.o Now I present to you, My new idea of ideas; (enter vulgar name here ) I haven't come up with a name for it just yet . My graphic comic has a holocaust theme to it. I have been doing some research on the halocaust, the nazi uniforms and ranks, dictatorship, and other militia info I can get my grubby hands on. So far I am still in character developement. And since my comp wants to be a *BLEEP* (great censorship huh? ) I have to wait for a while to post the actual character designs.So, what I will do is post some of the character bios for now until the scanner works *kicks cruddy scanner*;

Milo Arliss Gurbenchev

Born: april 17, 1946 *ages 1 year every two years* Germany Berlin

Blood type: B Note: has been exposed to F.O.G Materials (F.O.G = Feral Oxygenic Genetics *sounds soo smart *

Biography:

Born April 17 1946 in the labs of Berlin*one year later after hitlers death* Milo was believed to be the heir of the Nazi troops. Instead there was a change of plans; The nazis rebelled from being ruled by a "baby", thus making the fall of the glorious nazi reign. Still being young in age, Milo was transferred to an underground nazi cult in the Phillipine Islands. There she grew and mastered many fighting techniques. She was trained under the wings of Rupert Zachmiel Gafilte. Rupert studied Milo closely as anyone else. If I was Milo I'd say Rupert was in love (dont ya just hate romance that comes outta nowhere? ). After her completion in the cult, Milo dropped out. Her disappearance is unknown to this day as the cult thrives in the earth awaiting for their heir to come back. Rupert was the only one looking for her desperately. His whereabouts are also unknown.

That's it for now...my hands getting a cramp

-GT

Last edited by GTdragon; 09-06-2004 at 09:38 AM.. : made a typo