06-21-2004, 10:30 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: North East England
: 479
ClaireBear  (10)

:
I shouldn't look up to u as older sister cause when i look at my older sister i think of every word in the book to discribe her..........(not the dictionary...the swearonary)
Oh... riiiight!

Well think of me as an older girlfriend!
06-22-2004, 05:31 AM
Fuzzles!
Howler Punk

: Mar 2004
: Canada
: 329
Fuzzles!  (10)

Well...I missed out on all the fun. But I'm friendly so hey what the heck...WELCOME!!!
06-26-2004, 09:53 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

You're going to do hey with the whatnow? Dining tool? Fair enough. I suppose "tool" and not "utensil" would mean you intend to use something such as a corkscrew.

I shall never open wine with the same thoughts of glee and happyness again. (unless it's linux, in which case I'll open wine and mutter something about windows not being very good... so there never will be thoughts of glee - oh woe is me!)

Actually if I'm honest, the most I think about while I'm opening wine, is something along the lines of: "shit... if this froths up then my carpet will be screwed... I better not get pissed on this otherwise I won't be able to walk to the toilet, then the carpet will be really screwed! ... ... why do they make corks so hard to pull off?". Not really much of romantic notion is it - I think I prefer the thoughts of glee, even though it is total BS.

Uh, oh yes of course. Hello.

EDIT: I see CB still likes people to think of her as "older". Come on CB, we all know you're really 9 years old.
06-26-2004, 09:55 AM
Killa_47
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2004
: Paramonia!
: 285
Killa_47  (10)

:
Oh... riiiight!

Well think of me as an older girlfriend!
It depends how old..............oh and yes it was a corkscrew i would use......u got a little carried away though didnt u?

06-26-2004, 10:24 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

:
It depends how old..............oh and yes it was a corkscrew i would use......u got a little carried away though didnt u?
I got deliberately carried away in a last ditch attempt to make someone laugh and boost my confidence. I'm now being rediculously honest in an attempt to make my effort worth while. The plan is, that someone will find this post so funny that they will actually big me up, and therefore the purpose of my silly posting is fulfilled.

Of course the reality is that nobody will respond with even a giggle, and I'll be left here looking like a damp notebook in a biscuit box. (uh, right?)
06-26-2004, 10:46 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

:
...right...
I'm not sure what to say anymore.
So, hi there new guy. Hope you're having fun.
I'm Muse.

Yes, hello.

*takes one of Hobo's ciders*
I have ciders?
06-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Killa_47
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2004
: Paramonia!
: 285
Killa_47  (10)

:
I got deliberately carried away in a last ditch attempt to make someone laugh and boost my confidence. I'm now being rediculously honest in an attempt to make my effort worth while. The plan is, that someone will find this post so funny that they will actually big me up, and therefore the purpose of my silly posting is fulfilled.

Of course the reality is that nobody will respond with even a giggle, and I'll be left here looking like a damp notebook in a biscuit box. (uh, right?)
dude that actually was a bit funny and once again u got carried away....especially with the biscuit crap.......whats ur favourite biscuit i like the jammy dodger best but i can also eat stuff like choc digestives, jaffa cakes.......ne thing really.

Right dont get carried away again lol.