04-30-2001, 02:55 PM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Germany
: 1,042
freakyLA  (11)
a Ow song

get napster click on search and type Oddworld at the artist field. Then there are showen files wich says : Kernkraft 400 (ODDWORLD 2000 hardcore Mix). Is this a Ow song. I know this song but not as a OW 2000 hardcore mix.

04-30-2001, 02:57 PM
Oddipus
Riot Slug

: Belgium
: 576
Oddipus  (38)

is it a good song?

does it feature Abe or something?

Has it really anything to do with THE Oddworld?

04-30-2001, 03:02 PM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

freakyLA  (11)

I haven´t herd the Ow version. But the normal version is suck a shit. I hate the normal version, so I was surprised as I saw it as a Ow version. I forgot something th song is called : kernkraft400- zombie nation (oddworld 2000 hardcore mix)

Sorry for double posting can someone delete it?

04-30-2001, 03:05 PM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

freakyLA  (11)

I´m downloading the song at the moment. Can anyone tell me how I can upload it to the forums?

04-30-2001, 03:14 PM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

I've downloaded that song in the past too. It's like another one that I found... called "Oddworld Oddysee". Both of these songs (or remixes to be more accurate) seem to have anything to do with Oddworld. Not even a sampling of Abe's voice or any other Oddworld sounds.

I'm not an expert on techno (best to ask one of our techno fans here), but I think basically techno artists give their songs/remixes a name that maybe sounds cool or something like that (maybe they heard the name Oddworld somewhere and thought it a good name for a song).

Especially the Oddworld Oddysee song I found... that even spelt Oddysee exactly the same way, so it really tricked me.

BTW... FreakyLA, you can't actually upload files to the forums... but if you have your own webspace (there's a lot of free providers out there), you can upload it to there and then provide a link.

Abe Babe...

[ April 30, 2001: Message edited by: Abe Babe ]

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!