Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

11-10-2001, 11:58 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
I am not going to spoil the game in showing pictures!

Well the reason I don't want to show any pictures is because first off it will spoil the game. And secondly WHY DON'T PEOPLE BUY THE GAME IF YOU REALLY WANT SEE THOSE PICTURES! I mean you are going to know all about it very soon. So I don't really know why everybody wants to see the pictures from my booklet. And if you are not going to get it this week you will eventually. Besides we have seen so many pic of the game I don't think you will be much in amazement if I were to show you these. Most of you probally already saw it and know what they are. So as a wise Mudokin I am not going to show any part of the booklet if you want to see it buy the game. I just don't want to ruin the the game for everybody ok? Good things come to those who wait. Oh about the problem in posting any pictures on the site I am sorry to make you go through all that trouble in explaining it to me it's ok I just was getting a little fustraited with some members who were being impatient Thankyou! And lastly the secret for success in Munch's Oddessy is.... OOPS OUT OF ROOM!

11-11-2001, 12:20 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

Hi paramiteabe.

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but why didn't you just post this in your topic about the instruction booklet? Making a new topic when you could have replied to the original thread waters down the forums and spreads yourself thinly.

Here's the original topic.