Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-14-2004, 06:04 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)
Main: Rupture Farms: Stockyards: Overlord: The Red Muse

**Scene**(ooc: Note other overlords, different colour for scene setting)
Today is a lovely clear day, there isn't a cloud in the sky, taking advantage of this opertunity all of the sligs on duty are sunbathing their hidious green bodies, instead of guarding the animals like they're supposed to be doing.....

Last edited by Hobo; 01-15-2004 at 07:04 AM..
01-18-2004, 01:07 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

** The sun continues shining for the second day, making the sligs at duty feeling more and more relaxed. The air is warm and a few daring white birds from the Necrum Jungle are darting above the stockyard skies. A few sligs are watching as a new shipment of wildlife are being loaded into the cages--filling the air with howls of the desperate animals.**

[:::: Chris ::::]

*Chris is half-heartedly watching as a dozen scarbs are being loaded to their cages. He sighs loudly and starts fingering his gun.*

Chris *under his breath*: ...What a waste..

Don Johnson(one of the sligs at the "loading place"): Didja say sumthin' Chris?

Chris: No-- and even if I did, it would be none of your concern you dammned geek!

Don Johnson: *backs away from Chris* Yes sir, captain Sunshine...

Chris' thoughts: ...what a moron...I should do a favour for the whole goverment and shove that guy into a cage full of horny scarbs... *shakes his head and sighs*

E.P. (another slig): Yo, Chris! You know when that BigBro's coming back 'ere? I ain't seen that dude in days, man.

Don Johnson: Yeah... What was his name again?

E.P. :*shrugs* Beats me...

Chris: He's Jammer...

E.P. :Oooh yeeaah! Jam-man! Whoo! How could I have forgotten him?! *sniggers*

Don Johnson: Yeah! He-he!

*Chris rolls his eyes, hoping that the loading would be over soon*

Chris' thoughts: Dear Odd... What have I done that You must punish me with idiots like these two? I have always given some of my moolah to the needy--...Oh, wait... -- okay, so maybe I haven't given anything to anyone--but still... This punishment is way too harsh! Have mercy on me Odd...

Chris *mumbling*: ...amen...

*He looks down into the cages. Even the scrabs are so paniced that they've given up fighting eachother. Chris lights a cigar and looks to the sunny sky.*

02-23-2004, 08:40 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

** After the long day, the sun was finally setting in the horizon, followed closely by the white birds of the Necrum Jungle. The unloading of the doomed animals was over and the sligs on duty continued their rounds, on the infamous Stockyards of RuptureFarms.**

[:::: Chris ::::]

*Chris sighs and reaches into his pouch, hanging from his metallic hips. He pulls out a packet of cigarettes.*

Chris's thoughs: One left... I might as well take my time with this...

*He takes out the final cigarette and tosses the empty packet to the ground. He lights the cigarette and breaths in the toxic smoke. Chris finds himself relaxed, it has been a beautiful and an easy day--- which is most uncommon thing at the Stockyards. He gazes at the horizon, now completely engulfed in flames. He hears the faraway sound of metallic footsteps and turns to see the one who caused to sound. It was a BigBro slig, tall and muscular.*

Chris: *grins* Jammer...

[:::: insert Jammer ::::]

*Jammer walks to Chris. A long silence is surrounding the two sligs. Jammer takes out a cigar and eyes at Chris, finally breaking the silence*

Jammer: ...Got any light?

Chris: Yeah,...* takes out his zippo* --here.

Jammer: *carefully lights his cigar and hands the zippo back to Chris* ...Thanks.

Chris: Haven't seen you in a while. Something happening back at the factory?

Jammer: Hm, nothing much, as far as I know. The same old shit, as usual. *pause* You know what I mean, don'tja?

Chris: Heh, I hear ya. *tosses away the rest of his cigarette* Gotta stop smokin'...

Jammer: Huh? Ya say something?

Chris: Nah. Forget it.

Jammer: *shrugs*

Chris: Gotta tell ya though, this place was a complete mess after those paramites fled. The ground was littered with rotting paramite carcasses. You simply can't imagine the smell, it was... something very gross... Oh, yeah, and guess twice who had to clean up the bodies. *eyes at Jammer*

Jammer: ... *looks at Chris* You?

Chris: Yeah, me and my mates-- Don Johnson, E.P and me. Tch, scrub work...

Jammer: Heh, this place is really f*cked up anyways... Scrubs are treated better than the sligs. I kinda wish that Molluck would still be around.

Chris:...Yeah...

*Both sligs set they gaze at the inflamed horizon, watching as the sun drew it's last breaths, before drowning into the sea of darkness. Night has come. Two sligs on duty, guarding, while the others slept*