Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

11-05-2003, 02:34 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)
Dark Mud Fortress: Fortress Spire

This fortress is the main commercial area for the Dark Muds, this doesn't mean it's any less of a hellhole. There are lots of shops selling items that are highly illegal in the rest of Mudos.
11-06-2003, 11:04 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

As a side note for the fortresses each of them look the same shape wise. Think Mosiac lines but industrial looking for these fortresses. They each resembol bee hives with all kinds of vine like structures going into them from the enviorment inwhich they are in. Pretty much they are huge pyrymid like domes with huge openings in the top with stairs going up these large dome structures. And they all are within 7 miles from each other. in a place called Valley of shame.

For a better description I am currently developeing illustraitions of these fortresses so you can get an idea. They will have that Oddworld feel I can guarantee you that.

Thankyou
paramiteabe...

12-06-2003, 06:57 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Apr 2001
: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

Valo wakes up and rubs his eyes. He lifts his head to look at the money he has gathered the previous day. He counts every single coin he has stolen from the other inhabitants of Spire and smiles an evil smile. The room is dark but there is enough light. He has almost finished counting when a wispy kind of blue light starts to come from nowhere. It swirls round the room but Valo is not worried; this is an everyday occurence.
The light finally gathers in the centre of the room on top of Valo's desk. A figure can be made out floating inside the light. It is another dark Mudokon.

Dark Mudokon: Good morning Valo.

The shaman dark Mud is old but still powerful.

Valo: Master, What is it? What must I do?

Master: There are very few things in this area of Magic that require a pickpocket. However, I have peered into the future and I have seen something.

Valo: What do you mean Master?

Master: Valo, there is a a being that holds something of great power coming to Spire. I do not know what race this being is but it is definitely not a Dark Mudokon. He will have great powers as he will bewitch the fools and he shall be let into the city.

Valo: And I must steal something from this being?

Master: That is what I have told you.

Valo is unsure of this being, he sounds very dangerous. But if he is to eventually join the Dark Shaman Circle he must do as the master says.

Valo: Very well master it shall be done.

Master: Splendid. Farewell for now Valo...

12-06-2003, 03:53 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Trilas the great general of the armies of Clorn returned from the crusades of the Continent of Sailas to Spire entering through the top in a sleek vessel that transformed back into his sphere.

On comming solders approached the sphere as the hatch opened. The dark robes of Trilas swung as he moved down the ramp. Half of his face was covered in wires and metal truely brought fear among the other Dark Muds.

"Camander Trilas you've returned so unexpectantly." said Valo.

"Spare me your excuses, how is the Fortresses comming?" said Trilas.

"Everything is on schedual. But sir why are you here shouldn't you be fighting the war?" asked Valo

"It is business for me. I have indeed found the Relec and I must hide it here on Mudos."

"The Relec?"

"Yes Valo and you will keep quite!"

"Clorn will never let it be here"

"Fool Clorn is dead at the hand of a pathetic Scrub."

"You mean the fortress of the Dark Mud has been destroyed?"

"Indeed now I am takeing on supreme comander of the Dark Mud to fill Clorn's position. For I am not as forgiveing as he was."

12-07-2003, 11:42 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

Trilas turns from Valo to speak with the guards. Valo's Master had told him that he was to steal something important. Did he mean the Relec?

Valo: Where do you plan to hide the Relec?

Trilas: In the ancient and impenetrable depths of Fortress Darkness of course you fool. (OOC: Lol, I had to look up impenetrable in the dictionary)

Valo: Why are you here then?

Trilas:*Angry* Must you ask so many questions?
*calming down slightly* I am going to see the Dark Shaman Council.

Valo: But...

Trilas: YES, I know they distrust me. *He smiles* But now I am their boss, they SHALL obey me.

Valo shudders. He knows his Master distrusts Trilas. The Master of the Shamans vs The leader of the Dark muds. That would be something to see. He knows that he has to consult the Master.

He leaves the dark entrance hall and heads into a dark area and calls the Master. The blue light begins to fill the area and soon Valo is looking at he image of the Master Shaman...

12-13-2003, 10:13 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

Valo: Master, Trilas is here...

Master: Yes I know and he brings great peril to Spire.

Valo: Master, I think he wants to overthrow you, take over from you...

Master: He knows that it was I who stopped the Wizards of Spire going to war then.

Valo: Master, he will take over from you and lead the Shaman council to war.

Master: That shall not happen, I have ways of preventing it...

Valo: Master, what is it I must steal?

Master: Valo, I do not speak of the Relec when I say steal. Trilas knows what to do with that. One of the five gems is on it's way here (OOC: See threads Thrallsom, Dodd and Kline) and you are going to bring it to me.

Valo: Yes Master, but why?

Master: The fools of the Great Races are trying to gather them. That cannot happen...

Valo: Of course Master, but I have to deal with Trilas first...