Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

10-26-2003, 02:43 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)
Sensation Quiz

It's a good quiz, but pretty predictable! ^_^

Here it is!

Results

6749 people have completed this questionnaire so far.
My Results
Thrill and Adventure Seeking

Your Score: 10 out of 10
This consists of items expressing desires to engage in sports or activities involving some physical danger or risk such as mountain climbing, parachute jumping, scuba diving, speeding in a car, etc.
Experience Seeking

Your Score: 9 out of 10
This descibes the desire to seek new experiences through the mind and senses by living in a nonconforming life style with unconventional friends, and through travel.
Disinhibition

Your Score: 8 out of 10
This describes the need to disinhibit behaviour in the social sphere by drinking, partying and seeking variety in sexual partners.
Boredom Susceptibility

Your Score: 7 out of 10
This indicates an aversion for repetitive experience of any kind, routine work, or even dull or predictable people. Other items indicate a restless reaction when things are unchanging.
10-26-2003, 03:27 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

Some of the answers didn't really apply to mwah. Just because I don't drink or do drugs doesn't mean I'm a looser. I actually prefer not to get drunk and retarded acting.

My Results

This consists of items expressing desires to engage in sports or activities involving some physical danger or risk such as mountain climbing, parachute jumping, scuba diving, speeding in a car, etc.

Experience Seeking

Your Score: 3 out of 10
This descibes the desire to seek new experiences through the mind and senses by living in a nonconforming life style with unconventional friends, and through travel.

Disinhibition

Your Score: 1 out of 10
This describes the need to disinhibit behaviour in the social sphere by drinking, partying and seeking variety in sexual partners.

Boredom Susceptibility

This indicates an aversion for repetitive experience of any kind, routine work, or even dull or predictable people. Other items indicate a restless reaction when things are unchanging.

Your total score: 20 out of 40

-oddguy

10-26-2003, 03:30 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

My Results

Experience Seeking

Disinhibition

Boredom Susceptibility

Your total score: 36 out of 40

Sensation seeking is a personality trait expressed in behaviour as a tendency to seek varied, novel, complex and intense sensations and experiences and to take physical risks for the sake of having such experiences.

These experiences could take the form of extreme adventure activities such as skydiving, snowboarding and mountain climbing. But the trait can also express itself in high drug, alcohol or tobacco use.

Men generally score higher than women on the total score and on all the subscales except Experience Seeking. Sensation Seeking Scale scores increase during childhood, peak in the late teens or early twenties, and thereafter decrease steadily with age.

People with similar scores on the Sensation Seeking Scale also tend to be more romantically compatible with each other.

Divorced males score higher than single and married males, and divorced and single females score higher than married females.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

10-26-2003, 11:11 PM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

That was pretty stupid. The amount of people that have taken it hasn't even gone up since Rex's. What bullshit.
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

10-27-2003, 06:55 AM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: Dec 2001
: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

My Results

Experience Seeking

Disinhibition

Boredom Susceptibility
Your Score: 6 out of 10

Your total score: 31 out of 40

What can I say, I like thrills!
- And you're still a dick.

10-27-2003, 07:45 AM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

I thought that was pretty stupid because I disagreed with both, some went from one extreme to the other in the choice but I did it nevertheless, and I got:

Experience Seeking

Disinhibition
Your Score: 2 out of 10

Boredom Susceptibility
Your Score: 6 out of 10

Your total score: 25 out of 40

10-27-2003, 06:42 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
A. I prefer the “down to earth” kinds of people as friends
B. I would like to make friends in some of the “far-out” groups like artists or anarchists
I guess those crazy artists can't be very "down to earth," now can they?

I got halfway through the quiz, then quit out of boredom.
10-27-2003, 08:33 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

My Results
Your Score: 5 out of 10

Experience Seeking

Disinhibition
Your Score: 1 out of 10

Boredom Susceptibility

Your total score: 16 out of 40

10-28-2003, 02:33 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

Experience Seeking

Disinhibition

Boredom Susceptibility

Your Score: 4 out of 10

Your total score: 20 out of 40

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate