10-10-2003, 08:50 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

: Feb 2003
: Under the Michelan Man-thingy
: 281
Zach Roy Wilson  (10)
OW home made puppets for sale...

Yes, that is right. I am selling stick puppets. For sale. PM me your adress, w/ a certain amount of moolah. And then I'll send it to you plus $.10 shipping and handling...THe Meech is a prototype...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	meech puppet.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	28.7 
ID:	1231  

http://inhousemedia.net/mf/Banner_Fr...This_Fire_.gif
This Fire is Out of Control!
We're Gonna Burn This City!
Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

10-11-2003, 12:51 AM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

1. do you have the right to sell things over the internet for a cost...you know you have to have a right, right?

2. um....i could make one myself with a a picture of a meech, glue, and a popsicle stick

now, if this was a good humored joke then im laughing!

10-11-2003, 01:33 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Ill let this go for now but I will keep my eye on this thread. But seriously you can get into some legal issues with this. I would be careful. Infact you do need rights to sell things over the net for security and business purposes so I am going to bring this up with the other Mods about this. And see what they say and then go from there. Sorry mann its my job as a Mod to do this if I feel this is not right then there will be some kind of action.

Paramiteabe...

Last edited by paramiteabe; 10-10-2003 at 05:46 PM..
10-11-2003, 05:16 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

What would I do with OW stick puppets anyway......make OW puppet shows for my mummy? I grew outta that a loooong time ago. Yeah, I don't really hang out with dead people wrapped in bandages that much anymore!

-oddguy

EDIT:

Is that made with a straw from a fast food place? Looks like it.

Last edited by oddguy; 10-10-2003 at 09:19 PM..
10-11-2003, 10:27 AM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

on the other hand, besides making lovely drawings i do indeed make handy 7" 3d models. I dont have any pics right now but a list of what i have sculpted...

Abe & Munch leaning on a small metal base with brew bottles
Glukkon & Slig on a small metallic platform
Vykker in a small lab base
Queen Sam (based on pictures, predictions and artwork)
Intern sitting down with a bottle of capsules
Mudokon warriors around a camp site

10-11-2003, 12:42 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

Zach Roy Wilson  (10)

:
Originally posted by oddguy
What would I do with OW stick puppets anyway......make OW puppet shows for my mummy? I grew outta that a loooong time ago. Yeah, I don't really hang out with dead people wrapped in bandages that much anymore!

Is that made with a straw from a fast food place? Looks like it.
Why yes it is, but like I said before...This is an early model.

I know a good something you can use em for you can take em and shove em up your...WHOA! Almost lost my cool. No but seriously...I know we r outta puppet shows for dead guys and other less important people. You can always buy some of the ****ing puppets and like, Add em to ya collection o' postas n stuff. Is $1.10 to much to ask for. An SS I'll go talk to Alf if he say yes then technically it is legalized. They can be used as a form of pen decoration. I gotta million things that you can do with em. Even if you don't give a puppet show to the weirdos (I think you should they might like it...). So go and waste a mediocre amount of money on moi. You'll be glad u did.

...:::ZACHVISION:::...

Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

10-11-2003, 12:51 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

no i wont spend any money on a plastic straw and some cheap printing paper, even if i could decorated to my heart's content i would find it quite lame spend a well placed dollar on two things i can get for free, and quite frankly, it takes more than asking alf for it to be properly legalised just so you know.

EDIT:
:
Originally posted by Zach Roy Wilson
Why yes it is, but like I said before...This is an early model.

I know a good something you can use em for you can take em and shove em up your...WHOA! Almost lost my cool. No but seriously...I know we r outta puppet shows for dead guys and other less important people. You can always buy some of the ****ing puppets and like, Add em to ya collection o' postas n stuff. Is $1.10 to much to ask for. An SS I'll go talk to Alf if he say yes then technically it is legalized. They can be used as a form of pen decoration. I gotta million things that you can do with em. Even if you don't give a puppet show to the weirdos (I think you should they might like it...). So go and waste a mediocre amount of money on moi. You'll be glad u did.

...:::ZACHVISION:::...
what the hell!? none of what you said made sense. stop trying to talk like Alf, you dont place any of it properly.

Last edited by Sekto Springs; 10-11-2003 at 04:53 AM..
10-11-2003, 03:38 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

Zach Roy Wilson  (10)

Okay okay. I give in to your obvious higher power and so with out further to do I say that this topic is on my grounds closed take it away PA and or Alcar, whoever...

Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

10-11-2003, 05:22 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

I'm only buying OW merchandise from OWI when they come back with it. Till' then, I can make my own silly paper puppets stapled to a straw.

-oddguy

10-13-2003, 12:38 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

A good thought but ultimately I dont think many people are interested, plus there are some minor legal concerns here. But I do not think there is any huge problem with individual trades between people, but in the end you said you didnt mind if this thread was closed so I will comply with your request.

*Closes*