Philian
Bolamite

: Oct 2001
: victoria, cheltenham, ODDWORLD
: 61
Philian  (10)
The slig station

Hey visit my site, sign my guestbook
tell me what you think. Soon i'll be adding a very short game.

Philip at the The slig station
10-17-2001, 08:21 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2001
: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

dude i signed it ages ago!

KEEP THE CONTENT BROTHER!

10-17-2001, 08:33 AM
Philian
Bolamite

: Oct 2001
: victoria, cheltenham, ODDWORLD
: 61
Philian  (10)

Yeah I remember that. Thanks, Im really focusing on downloads, I made a really short game. It's my first attempt. Some people might get annoyed to visit the oddworld games section and only find abes oddysey I will soon be updating it. but it doesn't matter at the momen't my sites not that busy. I didn't use a program to make my site I typed up HTML. I downloaded frontpage express at some website to see if I could make a chat page on that and then I found out that you needed to make some java file. Im going to try and make a small limited forum just for a few friends and oddworld fans. It will only be limited unless I get a license for it. I can't get the files on the Internet though. I always get errors on filenames and if I change the file name I could screw the whole damn thing. Im going to ask Sydney. Sydney might know cos im using the same program.

Philip at The slig station
10-18-2001, 08:38 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2001
: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

sounds cool! well anyway start on your content first. Then continue with the add-ons