08-18-2003, 12:06 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)
Jacobs College days (Part Deux)

Yes, i shall be starting College once again and so i thought i would record my amazingness in my second College...thingies. Expect bitching, wrongness, nastyness and general Jacobness.

Potential courses i shall be taking this year include -

Drama
Politics
Media Studies
Film Studies

I'm a lil' bit worried about Drama cos more Queers will be there and everybody knows how bitchy Queers are...and i just know i'll be forced to vie for attention, love and amazingness...but i will succeed, even if it means tipping off the Nazi-Brigade to certain Fags and watching as they get their arse kicked and leave me to absorb the limelight...

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

08-18-2003, 12:09 AM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

interesting jacob, i would love film studies

08-18-2003, 06:18 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

I'm going into film studies as well. I'm going to be a Writer/Director.

08-18-2003, 11:39 PM
atusiya@
JPN-OWF Friendship Contractor

: Mar 2002
: Japan Okayama-city Okayama
: 794
atusiya@  (28)
Idea Important!! for Jacob 's College day fans

http://www.oddworldforums.net/forums...hlight=College
atusiya's father
08-19-2003, 07:59 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

I would like a job in movies, but the only problem is I have a problem with other people doing things and not it all being done by me. I need the credit. I need things right. Piss off, I can make a movie all by myself.
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

08-19-2003, 03:24 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

i want to go into film studies when i'm older. I got soooooo many ideas for movies.

08-19-2003, 06:27 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Went for my College interview thing today...turns out they don't do -

Drama
Politics
Media

Joy. So i've changed my courses to -

Psychology
Sociology
Human Biology
Film Studies

Oh well...a grades a grade i 'spose.

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

08-19-2003, 06:41 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

drama and politics i would not enjoy

08-21-2003, 07:33 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

Ooh, psychology. That should make you extra interesting.

09-11-2003, 05:51 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I had to change it again...*Growls* -

AS Media, Business studies and Sociology and GCSE Maths (Damn you Maths!! Why do you haunt me so!!)

Induction day;
So, this was incredibly dull. Thankfully though i have aquaintances from last year that like me...and even though they're below me they're better than nothing. There are some vaguely attractive girls and hardly no attractive boys in my tutor. One of my "friends" (i use the term loosely since she annoys me) has one of the most fittest guys in her class though...and i SOOOO would, given the opportunity. Anyway, for the first part Groups 1 and 5 (mine) were mixed, thankfully Amy was in Group 1 so i sat with her and we talked...alot...and it was good. Break came and we had a wander around. Break ended and we went back to class...boringness...Lunch came and we walked around again. It was amusing, we saw this drunkard shouting at people, calling them "Bastards, druggie scum bastards" which, some of them were...but so was he. He then challenged a group of Townies to a fight...in which they went "Go on then, hit us, hit us you stupid c*nt.". It was obvious the stupid bastard wouldn't. He may have been drunk but he wasn't suicidal and going after the Sarengeti equivalent to Hyena's is a bad thing...especially when they would have jumped him and happily stomped on his head. Anyway, we went back to College...me and Amy were split up...the rest of the lesson was mind numbingly awful...had a break...i had a wander...saw Kelly...wanted to kill her...again...saw Simon...smiled briefly...went to Amy's class...spoke with her...i then sat down in my own class and awaited 'til that finished...the rest of the afternoon was shite since i was with Shaan, talking about how a guy was chatting her up (i'm guessing either really old...or blind). And Simon and Lewis being...well...themselves...enough said. Hopefully i will have more to report. I have abit of a headache which is why i am not typing alot...still...my Bytchiness will resume tomorrow...if i am alive.

09-11-2003, 08:12 PM
RavenMM
Thudslug

: Aug 2003
: England
: 196
RavenMM  (10)

what college do u go to jacob?

09-12-2003, 04:52 AM
Forbidden Paradise
Boombat

: Mar 2003
: Adelaide, Australia
: 238
Forbidden Paradise  (10)

Very interesting to read I hope you tell us more soon. And I also hope you do good in your subjects.

"In a lush world of diabolical danger where everyone wants to eat you, you're the skinny guy with no weapons."
V8 Power. Only Milk & Juice Come In 2 Litres.
Holden Special Vehicles: Australian performance cars (I own a Clubsport!)

09-12-2003, 04:38 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I doubt any of you will know the College...and i'd rather not say the name incase anybody ventures onto here and reads the remarks...

Induction day II;
So...same thing really...except ALOT more boring. Went into lesson...sat down...barely conversed with the people i knew from last year...and watched...and watched...and stared...and watched...and sighed. Soon, the induction began and these lil' College diary things were handed out...our substitute tutor then read from them and was it interesting(!) It got more interesting when she started talking about the bullying that went on before...and "how its not right to harass someone for the way they dress" which is right. She then went on to mention how there are Gays, Lesbians and Transsexuals in College and how it would be wrong to harass them because of their "choice". The lesson then continued. We spoke about money that we can obtain from College (which i shall be getting...hopefully) then we went for a break...during the break i thought it best to mention to Jayne that Homosexuality or Transsexuality is not a choice...and how saying such a thing could cause offense...she was all "Oh...yes...yes, dammit, yes...i really shouldn't have used such a bad choice of word. Thankyou for telling me. Yes. I am sorry if i caused offense" i smiled and said "No...of course not...now, place your hand on the desk and allow me to ram this HB pencil into it...". Yes, anyway, i then went for a break...lost my main group from last year and so wandered around trying to find them...found one of them...how joyfilled i was when i saw him lanking along. But he said "We must join forces and seek them out" i smiled...and laughed...it was a laugh which indicated how unfunny such a remark was. Eventually we found them...and we stood talking whilst Amy smoked. I then slagged off all the Townies...it was SO much fun. Mentioning how they were all sat on the railings like Pigeons...and how funny it was, since Pigeons are full of disease and so are they. I then went on to say how all the girls doing Beauty and Hair therapy all dress and look alike, and it was ironic because for people doing things about beauty and hair and such...they were the ugliest, unfashionable lot there. Amy told me to keep my voice down, incase i offend them. To which i replied with "Well, maybe if they heard the truth they would change. It's like if i told the bunch of Townies over there *points in their direction* that they dressed like the Homeless...maybe they would then get some style.". I then finished the bitching session off by looking at this girl wearing a skirt and stating "Why would you want to wear a skirt in this weather...? I mean, are your legs that hairy they keep you warm!?" she turned to me though...and gave me a filthy look...although the look could have been her face...either way, she needed executing on the spot. I then went back to lesson...i didn't see James unfortunatly...i was quite disheartened about such a happening, since James is gorgeous and i want him...but, like i said in my last post...he is most likely straight. Still, it will be my mission to befriend him. S (name censored, mentioned too many names already) annoying me quite abit...she bored the Hell out of me last night...and she tried to do it again today...i will be happy when she dies...although, if she does my chances of meeting James may die too...hmmm...i shall have to use her...oh well. So, when Lunch came about i walked with Amy and these two new people...they were nice, not my first choice of people to consort with...but still, beggars can't be choosers...and i'm sure they'll introduce me to their friends...and in turn i will obtain power...Ya-hahahahahahaaaa...More to come on Tuesday, when i believe i have Business studies...and so far NOBODY i know is in that lesson...so they'll all be new...and probably scum...joy(!)

09-12-2003, 04:42 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

sounds fun.

09-12-2003, 05:42 PM
Nath
Rabid Fuzzle

: Sep 2002
: Wales
: 530
Nath  (89)

So you people actually read what Jacob writes?

09-13-2003, 06:47 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

I read the first one but-
You're a girl?

09-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Forbidden Paradise
Boombat

: Mar 2003
: Adelaide, Australia
: 238
Forbidden Paradise  (10)

Oh yeah I read bits and pieces of the first one, but I had already missed too much to read all of it, so I'm starting anew with this second one. How can you not read it, some of it brings me memories of my own college days...

I'd even say that Jacob is one of the most (probably the only) talented writer(s) on this forum. Both argumentatively and philosophically.

"In a lush world of diabolical danger where everyone wants to eat you, you're the skinny guy with no weapons."
V8 Power. Only Milk & Juice Come In 2 Litres.
Holden Special Vehicles: Australian performance cars (I own a Clubsport!)

09-14-2003, 12:07 AM
OANST
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

: Them dark fucking woods
: 12,320
OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)

Have you asked anyone else to write for you lately?

My bowels hurt.

09-14-2003, 03:40 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
Have you asked anyone else to write for you lately?

Me? No, i always write my own shtuffs...nobody i know in real life know's i come on this forum...i have a reputation and such like.

FP thanks for the compliment by the by, i never get tired of them...

Last edited by Jacob; 09-14-2003 at 08:09 AM..
09-16-2003, 05:35 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Media Studies;
So, today was Media which i so nearly skipped (first day and everything, how bad!!). So, anyway, got up, got ready, spent, like, ages in the toilet making myself appropiate and then finally left. Trundled down to College, saw a friend...spoke to it...smiled merrily and excused myself from its company before going to another friend and using th...i mean...conversing with HER before going into College and finding out what lessons i had. So, this morning was Media...on the EIGHT FLOOR!! Plus, i had 3 minutes to get there...plus...the lifts were being filled with people (both of the overweight kind and the badly dressed kind) so i had to run up the stairs. Upon reaching the eighth floor i pondered..."I'm late anyway...i might aswell turn up at break." i thought to myself. And thus, went back down again...only to see this boy i knew who was as late as me down on the ground floor...so i figured, might as well go with him...so i did...this time via lift...anyway, we got to the top floor and went to class...at first glance i saw there weren't many seats and just sat to the one closest to me, whilst Lewis bounced over to where his friend and this fat guy i had used prior ages ago were. So...i sat down...between two unknown Muffy's...and jotted/listened to the work. Anyway, at break i realised that not only Lewis, fat-guy-i-used and Sy were in my class...but so was Kelly. Now, Kelly annoys the Hell out of me, but she had made two new friends...females...and so i took this opportunity to sponge off of her...which is what i did...anyway, break was 30 minutes long and thankfully the two new people were decent and quite thooper and laughed at my jokes and we became...friends. So huzzah!! Anyway, we returned to class after passing through a Townie infested area (it was like somebody had switched on a light and they had scurried to the dark corners...just like their insect equivalents.). Anyway, we then watched some Trailers in Media before finishing early and going for lunch were i met somemore of my people and we conversed and it was highly boring...

Business Studies;
So, this i was excited about. I've heard good things and that it was interesting...the people who told me this have now been executed because it was one of the more...shitty subjects. Although this guy who i fancy is in it...and he is Gay...if not Bi...if not a Closet...and if he is in the Closet i am going to break him out with a Nuclear missile...but yeh, it was crap. I was forced to sit next to this Muffy who i didn't really like...we had spoke...but he's not what i would call "friend material". But ugh...i hope tomorrows better, i heard James (cute Gay guy) had got an 'E' in Maths, like myself, and is thus retaking it...i am so begging that he is taking it in my lesson...that means i could switch Business to English Lit and still see his glory...and even, *giggles like a small girl*, yes...talk to him!! Oh, how giddy i feel. I adore him and he shall converse with me with his amusingly Gay voice. He looks immensly straight though, which if we did get together would satisfy my straight fetish that i seem to be developing...anyway...more tomorrow!!

09-16-2003, 08:24 PM
OANST
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

: Them dark fucking woods
: 12,320
OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)

I was talking to forbidden paradise. I was slightly offended by the insinuation that noone else here has creative writing abilities. That was kind of an ignorant thing to say.

My bowels hurt.

09-17-2003, 05:31 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Maths;
Alas, taking Maths again. This time new teacher, new class, more friends. So yeh, turned up believing i was abit late...had to run up seven floors AGAIN...i swear i hope i get abit fitter, if i don't heads will roll. Yeh, so anyway i hung around outside for abit cos a bunch of Townies were near the door and i didn't really wanna be consorting with that sort. Anyway, finally we went in. Two of my friends were sat towards the back and seemed to have been in there for, like, ages cos there was only two seats at the front of them...so, i went to sit there, but some ginger thing sat there before me...along with its little friend...so, i was forced to sit inbetween these two Muffy's...not very nice...and i was bored the rest of the lesson...mainly doing lil' sums and shtuffs, which got harder...t'was awful...i'm appauling at maths...anyway, break came about and we got half an hour to wander around, which was joyfilled. So i made snide remarks about people and was overly enthusiasticly-sarcastic at this girl who hates me, i've decided that the whole bitchy thing is a tad old...so me being overly nice should freak her out, not only that but give her the "chills" as it were. Anyway, went back to lesson...worked...got puzzled...went for Lunch.

Sociology;
This was better, i made a whole two rows of new friends, which is thooper. The class is quite big and its surprising how many people are doing it...i'm assuming most will drop out...well, not the pretty, nice ones...but hopefully the freaks who i noticed upon walking in. Anyway, the lesson started 15 minutes late because we had to watch this thing about how disabled people are people, no matter what their disability. It went on about this guy who was with the Council and didn't really care about disabled people...and then he had a dream were all able bodied people were a minority and disabled people were the majority, very unrealistic. But still. After that we got lectured about how to treat people with disabilities...which i didn't really care about, cos i know how to treat them. Anyway, after that we had 30 minutes to do what we want until lesson started...so we wandered around for abit, coming back at 2:15. Anyway, lesson then started and me, Sy and S were late...so, lack of seats was apparant. Thankfully, i spotted a chair at the back and left the other two to their own devices whilst i claimed that one. It was at this point the lesson started with the tutor person saying "Can someone define Sociology for me?" and i was all "Well, actually, yes i can." (i never said that by the by, im not a loser). "Its the study of different social groups, ranging from family's to sub-cultures.". He was all "Very good, Chris. Whats a sub-culture?" and i was all "Well, like Social groups. Say, for teenagers for example, we have Alternatives, Trendy's and Townies". It was then he asked me what the latter was, to which i replied "Oh, they're scum." and got many laughs and many "It's true". It then dawned on me how widly used the word 'Townie' actually was...this tickled me greatly. Anyway, we then had to go into groups of four and the girl i was sat next to said i was going to work with her and her friends...i didn't complain, but yes, i made thooper people!! Well, sort of...i'd still rather befriend James, but i'm going to quit Business...even though i'll lose him...

Just dawned on me these "diaries" aren't as long as the others. Probably because i have friends now and thus not alot of unique incidences happen...*Sigh*