Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

: Should we apply for an out-of-oddworld rpg?
Yes 16 76.19%
No 5 23.81%
: 21.

07-11-2003, 02:37 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)

Hey, i'm making a new species, that okay? If you want to use my species please ask me first, otherwise you are stealing from me, and stealers suck. Violaters will be shot first, and asked questions later.

Species: Lupin
Description: Wolf like creatures on two legs. These strange creatures are the reason the myths about werewolves came around, as they look just like them, but not as evil and fierce as in the books. These creatures look just like wolves on two feet, as humans look like apes on two feet and less hairy. Their fur color ranges mostly form the average wolf colors, white, grey, and black, but newer younger Lupins have been showing hints of red, yellow, blue, and even green in their fur. A full grown Lupin is usually around 6 and somethings 7 feet tall. Lupins usually live to around 100 years old, but reports of Lupins over 200 have been found. They have thick fur, large clawed paws, and a snout full of sharp fangs. Their eye color ranges from most colors, brown, green, red, yellow, and blue. Most blue eyed Lupins are not really true blue eyed, they usually only have flecks and spots of blue. Truely blue eyed Lupins are extremly rare and are thought to be just myths.
Persionalities and temperament: Most Lupins would rather run and hide rather then fight, but there have been exceptions. They mostly stay away from humans, but if they are forced to fight or approach one they will. Like wolves, they are a social group and will fight for positions, but not aggresively. If necessary though, Lupins will be banned from a pack as rebels or rogues. These Lupins are the ones usualy spotted by humans, because once they are banned, they can never go back to the pack, unless accepted back into it. These banned exiles have formed their own pack of rejects in deeply hidden places, hidden farther and deeper than any human would ever explore. These rebels and rogues have secretly banded and started their own dark society. What their plans and wishes are, no one knows. All they know is that they better not mess around with their plans, or there will be hell to pay.....
Habitat: Lupins live anywhere from air pockets in deep underwater caves, to abandoned temples in the white hot, lazer intensity heat of the deserts. They will find anyplace to inhabit as long as there are no traces of humans at all.
Miscellanious: Every Lupin has a special gift, a power, some not too extraordinary, others so powerful beyond beleife that they are sometimes considered a threat to society. You can usually tell what kind, or how strong a Lupin's power is by their eye and pelt color.

I tell you again,please ask me before usuing ,my species, I do not appreciate theives!!!

Well, heres the first Lupin created!

Name: Shadowpaw
Species: Lupin
Description: Black fur with white zigzags down her cheeks, and at the tip of her tail. Blue eyes and slightly bigger claws than most Lupins her age. About 5/4 tall, and wears a strange little moon charm around her neck.
Personality: Far and distant and considered cold. You don't wanna mess with this pup, or you'll wake up the next morning dangling off a cliff ledge by your feet tied to a rope, or worse yet in her stomach. A fiery little girl, who's got great aim with a PPC, usually avoids contact from others, but is allways ready to fight when needed to. Very intellegent, and faster than a bus, this lil Lupin will give Superman a run for his money.
Story: A rogue, exiled from her former pack, the Lunarians, she lives on her own, with the rebelious Siiaras. Located deep in an ancient temple in the forsaken summer tundra of the Sahara, she lives in banishment and barely survives eachday on the lizards and rodents of the desert. If she's lucky, she can catch a Sidewinder or a Monitor lizard by an oasis. However, she could have been spared this harsh brutal life, as she was once the pup of the great alpha of the Lunarians, Blacktalon. She was destined to follow in her father's pawprints, when she was banished at an early age, for fear that her incredibly extraordinary powers would become too much for her to control, or the simple fact that she was more powerful than her father. Whatever the reason was, it matters not, for whatever grounds her banishment was on, she is still here. Lying on a sun bleached rock, in the middle of this no mans land, her cobalt blue eyes staring into the blood red sky, wondering, if only....
Power: Shadowpaw has the great power of phasing through things, such as walking through walls and sticking her paw in your head and pulling out your brain, a favorite battle mechanism for hers. All she has to do in a battle is to stand there, letting the enemy's attacks go right through her, until they tire out and she goes in for the kill.

Oddling l:c l
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

Last edited by oddling; 07-11-2003 at 09:14 AM..
07-30-2003, 10:40 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)
Me again. ^_^

Thought up another character for Working at Rupture Farms. I hope it's okay.

Name: Mina
Species: Paramite
Age: Compared to a human, she would be about four years old (young child)
Sex: Female
Personality: Usually a fairly sweet and quiet child, even more quiet now.
Biography: Born in captivity, Mina was shipped with her parents to the New Rupture Farms. Her father was shot and instantly killed in the recent shootings in the Stockyards. Her mother was then wounded, who told her daughter to "follow the two paramites and the tall... thing." She then charged a slig, getting killed in front of her daughter. Mina then followed the trio closely, managing to keep herself hidden in the herd of paramites.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

08-03-2003, 06:50 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

Name:Chip
Species:Glukkon
Personality:Always in a good mood in gluksville, likes playing poker.
Apperance:Purple suite white shoes has a big cigar in mouth.
I'm going on Work in Rupture Farms by Dripik.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

08-10-2003, 03:35 PM
GrigtheSlig
Outlaw Cutter

: Jun 2003
: California
: 1,188
GrigtheSlig  (23)

I have 2 characters, but I forgot to put them up! Sorry!

Name:Grig
Spieces:Slig
Backstory: A slig that esaped from Slig Barracks and was all-natural... for a while...until a bounty hunter hired by the Magog Cartel found him and captured him. He was bought by Molluk to work for him. So he's kinda like a Mudokon worker, but he's a Slig worker, not security.

AND

Name:Scrach
Spiecies:Mudokon
Backstory: Always worked at Rupture Farms.

08-26-2003, 09:27 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

ooey were fine(i didn't in the last rules)
They are all great! Yaaaay! Vote for hobo! And for Max!
08-29-2003, 09:02 PM
vyyker2
Zappfly

: Aug 2003
: usa kansas withita
: 13
vyyker2  (10)
Sad heres my character

race:vyyker
class:docter
p.s.docter is an origenal toght
weapen:saw
qoute:no one will make betuh buttflo than me.