08-22-2003, 12:49 PM
Phleg guy
Chippunk

: Nov 2002
: Zeeland, @The Netherlands
: 28
Phleg guy  (10)
Dead The mystery of the BD's

I just registered as a new name: GummyPanties, but the time I typ this, the account isn't activated yet, but I'm anxious to start this, so I use my old name: Phleg Guy.
So remember, if you see someone with the name GUMMYPANTIES post something, he's me.

Alright, let's get this baby up and runnin'!

First things first.

If you want to join this RPG, please don't ask because the chance I say yes is 100%. I can always use new guys (and gals, if around)

--To introduce a character.--

SPECIES
NAME
GENDER (Male or female, or if you'd like, a custom gender)
MODIFICATIONS (This one is optional. If you'd like (for example) a Slig capable of propelling through the water, report here.)
LIKES AND DISLIKES (Optional as well, for if you like to write it down here)
BIOGRAPHY (Optional)
+ Some stuff you'd like to add...

--Creating a new chapter--

Creating a chapter is (unfortunatly) only available for me, since I am the *main* storyteller .

--Storyteller's rights and rules--

1. You may not use other's characters unless permission is given.
2. Do not swear without censor (for example say: f*ck or sh*t, etc...) It looks alot better.
3. You are requested to say normal words (Don't use "u" , use "you" instead. Should you want to make something short (You'll only have to do the following only the first time it's used) put the meaning behind it. For example, if you say M.O.M. for the first time in this thread, say M.O.M. (Magog On the March)

!!VIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT!!

--Hoe to speak proper RPG-language--

Alright, this is important for some ordering.

Always begin (if someone says something) with the name of your character who's going to talk. Followed by your sentence. However, most actions are not announced by characters itself. Personal comments can be added with use of the brackets []. If you don't know what I mean, here are some examples.

It is a dark night with a full moon, fully showing the Mudokon paw on it's face.

Slig 1: *Scratches his head* I dunno where those group of paramites went, boss!

Glukkon: I have no idea as well, let's go home, I'm afraid in the dark.

Slig 1: *Scratches his head again* Alright boss.

Glukkon: And get yourself a haircut [WTF?!], you scratch like an idiot.

Alrighty?

The story begins next post, because I'm running out of time, as well. My characters will be introduced next post as well.

Last edited by Phleg guy; 08-22-2003 at 05:04 AM..
08-22-2003, 01:14 PM
GrigtheSlig
Outlaw Cutter

: Jun 2003
: California
: 1,188
GrigtheSlig  (23)

Phleg guy...ummm, isn't cloning against the rules? What's wrong with your name now? And why GummyPanties? Wierd name. Unless the MODS gave you permission to clone for some reason...

08-22-2003, 02:21 PM
Phleg guy
Chippunk

: Nov 2002
: Zeeland, @The Netherlands
: 28
Phleg guy  (10)
Arrow

Well, I was not present at the forum for a long, long time so I might have forgotten some things! And above all that, I an't really cloning myself, but I want to "hop over" to another name. GummyPanties is an "universal" name, wich means I use it at many, many games, forums and more of that. So people of one of those things can recordnize me at once (I sorta like when that happens.

Anyways, let's not screw up the RPG itself by putting in more of this posts, PM me instead.

PS: To all mods, if "cloning" is a big-arse violation terminate one of my names, I bet you guys can do that somehow (I rather have Phleg Guy terminated then GummyPanties).