07-25-2003, 08:47 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)
The forum Story

This for all of you guys because your all special. Alcar's busy making new rules for the forum when Abeguy busts in with a important messege "Abeguy there thing lot of people use to go in an out not to bust in!" said Alcar "Sorry but there was something in the mail! It says we have a chance to be movie stars!" Abe guy said again "What! let me see that!" Alcar said.Alcar finished the new rules and E-mailed everyone on the forums.Everyone was crowded all the admins mods supermods were there Al anounced "My forum friends!we have a messege from the people!Abeguy gave Alcar a messge that give us all a chance to be movie stars!" *Cheering*Well how do you guys think I'll make part 2 tomarrow.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

07-27-2003, 01:16 AM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

You've been using the glue.

Haven't you.

Yeah I'm watching you...
07-27-2003, 11:22 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Mar 2002
: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)

:
Originally posted by Abe's son

You've been using the glue.

Haven't you.

Yeah I'm watching you...
funny, I was gonna say the same thing too.

4 cold years...

07-27-2003, 11:47 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

Thanks Guys.Part 2.After the meeting Wen all sat down for lunch "So Abe-Gun,What do you think its going to be like?"I Said."I don't Know?" Abe-Gun said "Hey guys what are you guys talking about?" Oddling said. 'About the show!" .after lunch we all got to post again Oddguy when on oddchat The cheenal wasabout the movie they posted:"This is going to be cool!"Oddipus Typed Alcar Typed "Me and the other Supers Admins and Mods Already Signed the contract" oddling typed Is every Member Here?" Abeguy Typed "Thats what I heard" I wrote "Oh-Boy!" How was that!? Tell me!

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

07-30-2003, 03:58 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

:
Thanks Guys.
Umm...Abe16...? You do know that they were making fun of you...right?