05-18-2003, 05:51 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Wired The creatures of my fanfics!

This will be the place to view all of my creatures that I came up with in my fanfics. The first two pictures are the mighty Rorm Beast and the savage Leens! This first one is the Leen.

These creatures appeared very frequently in my stories. It first made its appearence in Blargs Oddyssey. At the time I imagine this creature to be more like a turtle like creature the size of a fuzzle. But I didn't like that idea because I wanted something like a Fleech only bigger. I was thinking about Scrabs, Greeters, Slogs and fleeches and I came up with this. These things move throughout the jungles of Oddworld through the trees. Here is the Leen or Leena for one!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mvc-leena.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	50.7 
ID:	784  

Last edited by paramiteabe; 05-19-2003 at 08:33 AM..
05-18-2003, 05:53 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

And here is what the Rorm Beast Looks like!

This creature appeared in Conquest of the Lost Continent and is in its sequels. I wanted something different for Oddworld so I thought I would create a massive land beast. I thought this 50 ft monster would be the T-Rex of my stories. This monster lives in the Dark swamps of Sailas. And it lives in its own filth of blood, bones, mud and water. I got this idea from a creature that was in Star Wars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mvc-rorm beast.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	52.5 
ID:	785  

Last edited by paramiteabe; 05-18-2003 at 10:04 AM..
07-07-2003, 01:32 AM
^8^mindlessness
Zappfly

: Mar 2003
: usa
: 9
^8^mindlessness  (10)

heylo i was just browsing thru some of the older posts and stumbled across this one.i really like the second picture so i figured i should tell u.good job.i like it.

07-08-2003, 03:14 PM
Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

: Jun 2003
: Monsaic Lines
: 759
Biggy Bro Slig  (24)
Happy The creatures of my fanfics

I think the first ones a bit creepy but I think the seconds the best.
07-08-2003, 08:45 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

seeing that your twenty and all , i think they're sad...but what do i know...anyway i saw those both before, draw some new ones

07-09-2003, 11:07 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Ok this topic is really old and of course out dated. I did these rough drawings several months ago and these drawings are very rough I know because I did them that way to see a general shape. The true design of these creatures have change quite considerably in the last few months. So if you are going to reply into this thread, don't because I am not doing this thread anymore. If you want to view my latest creations you will need to check out "The Art of Conquest." which is my first art thread based on my best fanfic. I have started it about three weeks ago and there is more than just creature design in it. You will be getting the technology, enviorments, places, characters, creatures and more. Right now there is two drawings in it. One is a character sketch and the other is a location.

But the two drawings I did in this thread The Leena and the Rorm are only early sketches to see what kind of shape I want these creatures to be. So in finnish check out "The Art Of Conquest" if you want to see more.

Thankyou
Paramiteabe...