Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

06-22-2003, 05:12 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)
The Oddworld Mafia

Ok several Gangs of mobsters and several PPolice squads have taken over Glukville. Who will win the Supremecy? Only you can decide.

Character Setup:

Name:Obvious
Side: Police/ Mobster
Gang(Mob)/ Squad(Police): Your own or you can be an LT. in another members squad or gang.
Species: Only Oddworld Creatures, no wildlife.
Wages: Your Godfather(Mob) Or Captin( Police) Shall decide this. You can use it to buy all kinds of stuff off me. Ask for an item and I shall price it.

Starting Gear is as follows:

Mobster: Godfather ( Your Own gang) 1 Rifle and 20 bullets.
A baseball bat for beatings.
200 Moolah for wages, buying and hiring hood from me. (More Moolah can be gained by doing jobs such as robberies and hits, I shall tell you how much moolah you gain for the job you do. HINT: Better story telling= more moolah. You may gain, if i'm in a good mood. Items by robbery)

Lt. (In someone elses Gang)
1 Blitzpacker and 4 clips. A large machette. No Moolah.

Police:
Captain: 1 rifle 25 bullets. 1 Pair of Binoculars. 1 Radio to call in help from other squads. 250 Moolah ( Earnt by stopping robberies caused by me and other players)

Lt.: 1 Tactical Shotgun and 20 shells. 1 radio. 50 Moolah.

**MY Characters**
Name: Ixcis
Side: Mobster
Gang: Sharks
Species: Glukkon
Wages: - (None for Captain/ Godfathers)

Name: Kelz
Side: Police
Squad: 209
Species: Slig
Wages: -

Buying is done at the beggining of a post like so:
e.g.
[Buy: Ixics: Blitzpacker: [Insert Price if i'd said one ? if i haven't]: [Remaining moolah]

OK On to the RP

**RP STARTING**
[Buy: Ixcis: 3 hoods (Low level gangsters. cops are police equivilent both cops and hoods are armed only with pistols):150 moolah (50 each): 50 moolah remaining]

Ixcis is inside his safe house with his three new and only recruits.

Ixcis: Welcome to the Sharks Guys. This town has been relitivly quiet recently. we need to build our forces to prevent this!

**Meanwhile**
[Buy: Kelz: 5 cops:250 moolah: None left :'(]

Kelz is sitting in the squad 209 room in the station his cops are polishing their pistols.

Kelz: Right guys, we've heard the Sharks are coming back from the ground, we need to be on our highest guard..........
07-05-2003, 01:25 AM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)
Re: The Oddworld Mafia

Name: Clarence "The Bulllet" Gognazi
Side: Sharks
Species: Slig(Specail pants that allow easier movement, but they use up more fule)

Clare: *burst through the door to the sharks base, a machette hanging in his hand, driping thick blood rythmicly onto the ground, the Hoods look up and reach for there guns* I wouldn't do that... You, Ixcis, I heard your running a gang, the sharks, I was wondrin If you'd let me join...

Name: Gregory Fillis
Side: 209
Species: Chronicler
Wages: 50 Moolah

Greg: *walks in through the front door, lighty steping over to the front desk* Hello Sir, I'd like to enroll into squad 209...

Officer: Alright sir *slides him a piece of paper and a pen* sighn here and I'll tell Kelz he has a new officer...

(OOC: How do you like it? I thought this RPG contained plenty of potencial, so I'll join up)

Last edited by Abe's son; 07-06-2003 at 07:04 AM..
07-05-2003, 01:14 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

(ooc: Thanks for joining Abe's Son.....Damn my poor reading abilities)

Ixcis: If you wanna join us, you gotta prove your worth...... If you can steal me 250 moolah, and a little for yourself, out of the national Slig Holding company, I'll get you a spot as a Leuitenant.

**Meanwhile**

Kelz: So, you're the new member huh? *opens a locker* Grab yourself a tactical shotgun,about errrrr 20 shells, say and A radio. IYou get this month's wages in advance, because we are so low on members...........

Last edited by Hobo; 07-05-2003 at 11:06 PM..
07-05-2003, 06:07 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

:
Originally posted by hobo
(ooc: Thanks for joining Abe Gun)
(OCC: Abe Gun? Try Abe's Son, lol s'ok)

Clare: Heh, peice of cake...*walks outside to his car and gets in, slaming the door..His tires squeel and he drives off*
(OCC: Cant continue from there with Clare till you can tell me what the National Slig Holding company is..)
Greg: *Grabs the Shotgun out and takes 20 shells, the Shotgun ways him down, being quite weak, he takes the radio and puts it on his belt, and stands straight* Thank you sir, I realy apreciate you allowing me to join.
(OCC: Well See ya around)
07-06-2003, 07:25 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

(ooc: For the national slig holding company robbery, just write a little story about how your character robs them. You get your wages for every post you make.... You get more when you do robberies/ Stop crime)

[Buy: Kelz: Automatic pistol ( ooc: All pistols carry unlimited ammo :75 moolah: 175 moolah left.]

Kelz: That shotgun looks a little heavy for you, want to borrow this pistol instead?

*alarms start ringing off around the police station*

Kelz: *Runs over to PC* A robbery at the slig holding company, looks like a lone gun man........Let's move..........
07-06-2003, 03:21 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

[BEFORE THE ROBBERY]

Clare pulls up to a black van in a garage and gets out, a Big Bro and a normal Slig get out, a Vykker pokes his head out of the driver's seat

(New chara stats)
Name: Tony "Shotgun" Fucili
Species: Valet Slig(All black uniform with a skull on the Tophat)

Name: Bricks
Species: Big Bro Slig

Name: Ike "Knives" Norgawafin
Species: Vykker

(Are pets alowe'd?)

Name: Noofy
Side: Sharks (Owner is Bricks)
Species: Slog(Over sized)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony: Clare!! Long time no see! Wadaya doin' ere!

Clare: Just Dropin by, Hey guys, I gotta pull a job off, you wanna help?

Bricks: Ehhh, I dono, Tony chou tink we got time?

Tony: Suuuure we do! Any ting for a' buddy 'ere Clare!

*Ike gets out and walks over to Clare*

Ike: How are the pants holding in? Do I have to make any adjustments?

Clare: Actualy lately there kinda comming apart, can you tightin them?

Ike: Sure! *gets out a surgicel knife and a bottle of medical glue*

Clare and Ike walk into the van, there's some yelling and then clare walks out with his pants attached back into his sides

Clare: Allright lets do this...

Clare, Ike, Bricks, Tony and Noofy jump in to the van, Clare and Ike driving, the drive off twords the Holding company, and park near the Holding company and Clare gets out, Bricks fallowing with Duel Blitz Packers

Clare: Ok on my signal blow a hole in the door and we'll clear it and then get the money and get our ass's out of there...

Clare: FIRE!!

Bricks Lauch's a canister into the side of the buidling as clare makes a run for it, he go's in throug the hole, blitzpacker in hand

Clare: ALL RIGHT!! THIS IS A HOLD UP!!

*people scream*

Clare: *runs to the man at the front desk* Whats the combination to the safe *puts gun to his head*

Teller: I-I-

Clare: TELL ME GODDAMNIT!

Teller: f-f-f-five eight s-seven two

Clare: Thanks*runs to the back safe and punch's the code in, it opens and he grabs 5 sacks of 1000 moolah and 2000 for himself*

Clare runs back out the hole and over to bricks, the both run to the van and jump in and driveoff

[Present]

*van pulls up to the hidout and they all get out*

Clare: *walks in and drops the sacks on the table* Am i in now....

Last edited by Abe's son; 07-06-2003 at 03:22 PM..
07-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Ixcis: That was a pretty sweet Job, I had a couple of hood watch it from outside.You're in.Do your friends want a job? They looked like they could take care of themselves?
07-07-2003, 05:35 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

Clare: I think we should lay low for a while...

[Clare buys an assualt rifle and 2 clips of 30 rounds -? leftover?]

[Tony buys a shotgun and 40 shells -? leftover?]

--------------------------------

Greg: Oh, sure..
07-08-2003, 02:26 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

(OOC: I'm gonna give up on the whole moolah thing, i'm confused myself about it Just buy what you like)

Ixcis: Lie low you say, ok but i warn you, we can't stay still for long. We can't let anyone have a chance to find our base.....