Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Klink00's Oddyssey

Oddworld Klink00's Oddyssey!

Chapter 1 Meet Klink00!

In the most industrialised cornor of Oddworld on the continent called "The Great Hub", a race of machines known as the Klinks struggle to survive. For the continent of The Great Hub is completely an indoor facility the size of Mudos. For this artificial land has never seen the natural world that is Oddworld. Melting steel for the rest of the Magog, the Morphions find their job to be most rewarding when they torture and melt the Klinks as their prefered lifestyle. The Klinks as a race of malfunctioning machines are the low guy on the bottom of the industrial junkyard that is The Great Hub. A failure in all of Magog history this race was created by Vykkers thousands of years ago. But they started to have a mind of their own. The first machines to ever think and reason with.

The Magog was disappointed in the Vykkers in creating these machines. So they had them shiped off to a waist land type continent where they would thrive. But the Morphions found interest in the Vykkers invention. Moolah was in their eyes aswell as steel!

As the Klinks were liveing freely the Morphions came in and stole their freedom and built this land into the greatest hub of Oddworld. Over the years the Hub would grow bigger and bigger as the remaining Klinks would seek refuge on the other side of the Continent. But soon the entire Continent was covered completely under the Hub thus resulting in the name of the Continent. The Great Hub. The Morphions found that Klinks make great steel. And thus the Klinks battle to survive their invaders the Morphions. Scattered across the Great Hub the Klinks hide to seek refuge but when they are caught they will be melted.

Will the Klinks ever see natural land? Meet Klink00. An Oddball among the rest of the Klinks. Clumsy at times but smart none the less.

"Patrol droids comming!" said Klink00

Suddenly Klink00 was seen by the comming Patrol Droid.

"Klink designation 0.0 you have been found!

"No no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Last edited by paramiteabe; 05-20-2003 at 09:30 AM..
06-29-2003, 03:51 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

Hey, why didnt you keep writing? This story was actually quite interesting.
06-29-2003, 05:22 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Well when I wrote this I was sketchy on the idea. I wasn't sure people would like it so I stoped writeing it. I wanted a character that was different so I came up Klink00. But I am going to continue this story since I have an idea now.

I hope this is a good story

Last edited by paramiteabe; 06-29-2003 at 11:11 AM..
06-29-2003, 06:21 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Chapter 2 The beginning of 00's story!

The patrol Droid was swiftly moveing throughout the intertanglement of the industrial Great Hub. Headed to a place called the Central Plexis. Klink00 was trying to escape the grips of the many arms of the patrol droid. But he could not escape.

In the distance the Central Plexis was a pit of white hot fire ready to melt the Klinks. 00 knew he was in trouble.

Meanwhile the leader of the Morphions Flesnak was reviewing the issues they face in their industrial world.

"Members of the board. We face a time of uncertainty. Our production of steel is low. The Klinks are running short!"

"What do we do?"

"Yes Flesnak what do we do about this delema. The Chroniclers will have our skins if we can't produce anymore moolah for Klink Steel for the rest of the Magog. The Khanzumers arent buying from us anymore. And those damm Glukkons are going to take all of our Profit! And the Vykkers don't even care anymore. We are a dieing race! We got to expand!

"It is a rumer that the Klinks have found a place called outer land Flesnak. Does such a place exist?"

"It has been 10 thousand years since we have seen outer land." said Flesnak. "When we find it we will exploit it! And the Klinks will never be free!"

"Flesnak we have caught a Klink designated number 00. He is believed to be behind this mass exodus!"

"Excellent take me to him."

Meanwhile the patrol droid droped 00 into a holding cell. 00 struggled to get up when suddenly relentless worm like guards called Flemers pushed Klink 00 into his cell.

"Oh help me! Bzzzzzzzzzz! Help me!" His head turned to other cell mates. But they werant Klinks. They were other junk races that were going to be processed. Mostly these were races that were taken from the land before the Great Hub covered their lands. For the Klinks are the last remaining junk species fighting to be free of inslavement. He began to tell his story to the others.

"My name is Klink00 but call me 00 I like that better! And I have been through a lot.
A whole lot! It began about two years ago I believe. I found something great! It...it was amazeing but I lost it. Outer land was what I wanted and I found it but I lost it because of those Morphions. I had to tell my people but it was too late. Then it happened. I was thrown a great distance beyond our lands and I was lost. But lost in Outer Land! I remember it like it was just yesturday. It was cold and dark and I was scavengeing junk out of the piles and I came across a bright light comming from da junk. It was just like yesturday!" as 00 pondered.

06-30-2003, 03:49 AM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

See, Im glad you started to continue this, and your off to another good fic. I had some really good ideas for a new story, and new concept for a plot and strange twist in a story. Hopefully though it doesnt just become an idea that I dont use or a story I want to but dont write.

As I stated though, I will be briging back Failure to Comply, and also Campaign Tour.

So continue with both the stories you have going on right now PA, and keep up the good work!
06-30-2003, 12:29 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Thanks Al in the last 24 hours I have gotten awesome ideas for this story. I want it to be a flash back type story like what AO was so here we go.

Chapter 3 FlashBack

"I remember it like it was yesturday!" as 00 said. Soon a shadow rose over 00's face as he sat in his cell waiting to be processed. It was a passing patrol droid that looked swiftly at 00 and beeped.

"Of course back then us Klinks were free and wondering. Oh do I miss those days! Anyway it all began in a dark cornor, on a dark day, and a Morphion with a dark purpose!"

scene fades.

"Ahhhhhhhh! How long is it going to take Flesnak? We have been drilling through these piles for three whole days now and we have not found one measly Klink. I want to go back to the Central Plexis!" complained Chum.

"Patientance Chum we will find them Klinks!" said Flesnak. "Your so impaitient. But I guess thats what you Flemers are known for."

"Now I was with me buddys when it all happened. We were scavenging the junk piles for supplies to build our homes I think when we heard the drilling getting closer. For some strange reason I wondered awey from me party I thought I saw some good junk so I went to investigate. bzzzzzzzzzzk!." as 00's head twiched.

Among the massive junk piles a few Klinks were moveing about.

"Hey 02 do you think we will be free someday?"

"I am not so sure 01 but we can have lots of faith."

"Guys I hear a strange noise!" yelled 03

"What?" said 02

"Lets check it out." said 03. And so they went over to particular pipe as they heard the on comming drill getting closer.

"WHAT! Morphions and Flemers!" said 03 in his frighten look.

"Oh no 03 we got to get out of here before they find us"

"Where the heck is 00?"

"Its just like him to wounder off like that. If he wasn't such a cerous Klink we would be gone now."

"Well I am not going to have any responsiablility with him. He's going to have to find himself back on his own trial, besides its his falt hes lost and I bet the Patrol droids will get him one of these days!" argued 02.

"Lets leave him besides he is a malfunctioning Klink anyway."

And so the other Klinks left the area to get back to their dwellings before they get caught leaveing 00 behind. But where was 00 at the time?

Last edited by paramiteabe; 06-30-2003 at 04:42 AM..
07-06-2003, 01:37 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Chapter 4 The Light!

00 found himself alone in a dim cornor of the piles scavenging the junk for parts. The graceful Klink lightly jumped on a pipe and looked around. Just then a dim light comming from underneath a small pile caught his eye and fascinated 00.

"Whats this?" said 00.

Suddenly he moved towards it as the dim light was getting lighter.
00 put his hand up to it and woundered. He was afraid but also fascinated in the light. But he then realised it was a hole comming from within the junk. Slowly 00 put his mechanical eyes up aganst this light as something startled him in amazement. For he saw a huge lush valley through the hole but he did not quite understand it.

"WHA!....WHAT?" said 00

Suddenly a loud rumbleing noise came about the area. 00 moved back and saw the large drill in front of him.

"Chum I think we found our Klink!" said Flesnack.

"Hehe hehe yep!" replied Chum.

00 paniced as he looked in all directions to find his buddys but they were not there. So suddenly he dashed off into the junk trying to get away from the drill. Headed back to his village he managed to escape un harmed. Flesnack was determined though in 00's sudden escape.

"What a funny little Klink Chum. For some reason he was in such a hurry."

"Perhaps Flesnack it has to do with that light."

Flesnack looked at the light and was too cerous in it.

"What is this?"

Suddenly another Flemer came through the junk. "Sir we found more Klinks lets go!"

Just then Flesnack left but looked back at the hole and said to himself. "What makes you so cerous little Klink? Hmm!" At the same time 00 was standing on top of a pile looking down on Flesnack as his head twitched. Bzzzzzzzzk!

Last edited by paramiteabe; 07-05-2003 at 05:40 PM..
07-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Oohh, this story is quite thooper. It's intriguing and quite original. I'm assuming you got the idea from the Animatrix? Anyway, keep up the good work.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-08-2003, 01:58 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Well before I write my next chapter I want to show all of ya a little art I did on Klink00. So here it is
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mvc-007f.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	55.9 
ID:	954  

07-08-2003, 02:02 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto