Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

: Feb 2003
: Under the Michelan Man-thingy
: 281
Zach Roy Wilson  (10)
The Overlords Of Reptilia-pangaea

Chapter 1-Project atomic wipe out
200-million years ago, man was working for survival and food, under the rule of the dinosaur supressors the Iquanaloids, a race of human-sized, bipedal iquanas. but about 10,000 years ago man revolted and won back their freedom. Now see how...
"Move it!" hissed Bulga "we have till the ball of light goes down and the many little shiny balls of light and their changing father comes up!"
"I don't like this," said Jojo "I don't like this at all."
"Do not worry Jojo," said Vina "in return of building these temples, we get food and shelter."
One by one the humans leave stones stacked and pasted for the walls of the temple of King Trynosar XVII. Then they'll have to build statues in his honor.
The statue and temple is complete as a giant sloth passes by. The dinosaurs were already wiped out by pollution 64 million years ago.
"Oh my poor father, killed in battle. Ha!" mocked Pooky, Trynosaur's son in law.
"Uh, sir?" said Rogan "we have an issue..."
Pooky looks out the window to see three human children playing with a mooka mooka bird.
"Kill them!" cursed Pooky.
An hour later the childrens eaten remains are cremated in hot steel as a helpless mother watches.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaah..." laughed Pooky's last laugh.
That night while Pooky was walking to bed he began to puke. The humans had put chemicals in the SPAM.
"Ehhhhhhh!" moaned and sputtered Pooky.
He became dizzy and naucious(sp).
"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wat-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-ter," were Pooky's last words and he passed out.
The next morning Pooky awoke and tried to talk but no words came forth to give him the ability of speech.
So instead he wrote on synthetic paper, commince with Plan AWO.
For now this is Zach sighning off I'll be back soon enough with chapter 2-Failure?

http://inhousemedia.net/mf/Banner_Fr...This_Fire_.gif
This Fire is Out of Control!
We're Gonna Burn This City!
Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

06-13-2003, 06:23 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

Please right more, this is quite intresting...
06-13-2003, 09:25 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

Please write more I like the story 100%

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-14-2003, 01:04 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

Zach Roy Wilson  (10)
Dead CHAPTER 2 FAILURE

The moon is shining and the humans are working on a talking aparatus for Pooky.
"My god this sux!" says Oobloo.
Jope said,"I know."
A raptor walks out into the open.
[I like coke] says the raptor.
"Back off cousin!" hollers Hogarth.
The raptor could only stare vaguely.
[No way brother] replied the Raptor like Hulk Hogan or Mr. America.(they're not the same person)...
The raptor then picked up a bug and ate it.
Then Hogarth shot the raptor and ate it.
Don't ask why they eat there uncooked kills and there super-intelligent.
Now back to pooky. He sign languages is it done?
"Yes," replies Gorlork.
The lizards put on the aparatus.
"Release AWO," hollered Pooky.
The Atomic Wipe Out was...My sister!
Her head was huge, and she had a huge patruding gut.
"Fee fi foe thumb," said Rhi (abette) "I smell lots of food!"
"Now kill," said Pooky.
"I'm too lazy to work!" she said.
Then she turned so ugly all the dinosaurs died and half the lizard population.
Seeya till then.

Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

Last edited by Zach Roy Wilson; 06-23-2003 at 05:33 AM..
06-18-2003, 02:22 PM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)
Wired

that is good!!!! really good please continue and you put SPAM!!!! hehehehehe good good

Last edited by Abeguy; 06-18-2003 at 06:26 AM..
06-23-2003, 01:31 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

Zach Roy Wilson  (10)
Question CHAPTER 3 THE BIG FREEZE...

It's 1,000,000 years ago. The world is frozen and the continents have drifted apart. The lizards are now all different species and are always at war even the human species are seperate species. The world is a hostile wasteland that is slowly falling apart. The dominent humans are the most watched slaves the Wise Men. The lizard technology has fallen apart so badly that they have only spears and rocks to fight with. The humans are forced to hunt for the nasty reptiles. With the dinosaurs gone the humans have more worries. Including the smilodon and the mastadon. The humans are so worried about extinction that their brains have gotten bigger and now they are planning to overthrow the reptilian dominince. But unfortunetly unlike before their language is somewhat slow making them sound stupid. But yet they have enough intelligence that 1/4 of the humans are out in the wilderness of Africa. It's now 7:00 p.m. and the humans are eating their meal.
"Mmm. Good. Eat," says Grog.
"Hmm. Yum. Good. Meat good," said Korgh
The women are not to eat at this time and do not work. Instead they stay in the cave until the men are done and they clean. Well, I guess that is work but I mean major work.
"SPAM. Good," said Org.
"Yeah. huhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuh," laughed Torg
About ten o clock the women are eating what's left. The fire has died and they must be quick they're being watched. But not by a lizard but by a smilodon. The women something is wrong but pay no heed. The cat approaches.
"Ugh ugh," said Shewoman worried.
"Arf arf," barked Clevis.
The smilodon pouced. She killed Clevis. And took the carcass back to her cubs. With one roar of agony clevis was gone. In the morning Grog came out and found the remains of Clevis his wife.
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" cried out Grog. And he began to stalk the tiger. That night he didn't return. Hmm, should've gone with the rest of the hunters.
Well took like a couple of thousand years. Sorry there'll only be five chapters. Stay tuned.

Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

07-03-2003, 03:53 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

Zach Roy Wilson  (10)
Chapter four Atlantis and the war

They say there is a place. The place is called Atlantis. They say the humans take refuge there. They say that is where the the human war counsel is located.
It is 10,001 years ago. The prophet Nostradamus I says there will be a war between man and lizard in one year and all neanderthals shall die before then. And the end of the war man shall conquer and the lizards will shrink. He also says in the sequel of this story it will tell how Atlantis sunk and half of the technological population of earth will disappear.
"Now if what you are telling me is correct than the lizards are devolving. Getting stupider meaner smaller more primal?" said Morg of the SPAM clan.
"Indeed, this will cause them to lose the ability to use weapons and thus you have the upper hand,"said Nostradamus I "and the good thing is they are devolving at an alarming which is good."
One night the last 100 neanderthals were hunting a herd of antelope. When a big chip of ice fell on 98 of them. The crash alarmed a moose and he killed one of the neanderthals and wounded the other as well as popped one of the cavemens lungs. He was found in one year. And the war was going to begin in spring.
Til then I hope you can wait.
Because here the last few words of atlantis in this chapter.
They say Atlantis is fertile.
They say Atlantis is full of life.
And they say Atlantis is doomed...

Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand