Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

07-01-2001, 04:57 PM
sodd
Bolamite

: May 2001
: ONtario
: 72
sodd  (10)
A game glitch in AO you gotta try out....

In AO, my friend and I discovered a way to get this one annoying scrab to die...

In one of the set of doors, I think the first one, there is this one door you go in, and you pop out a well onto a rock platform. below you is a larger rock platform with a scrab on it and a well on either side....
Somehow, we ran and jumped and were able to get the scrab to hit the rock wall,
and he got stuck in the rock, it was such a glitch... And then, on other screens,
that one scrab would be stuck in the terrain still, acting normal, screaming when you chant etc... It is insanity...

-|)/\\/||)-

07-01-2001, 11:15 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

What sector is this in?

07-02-2001, 02:33 AM
Niteowl
Fuzzle

: Apr 2001
: 135
Niteowl  (10)

How did you do that?
A glitch I found in scrabania when I had Abe going backwards- ride the Elum back the way he came where the floating bombs were- The was one bomb that hovers in the gap and starts after you as soon as you show up. One time Elum got blown up but Abe didn't and he ended up rocking in midair at the far left of the next frame...but no Elum..was the funniest thing...
07-02-2001, 02:34 AM
sodd
Bolamite

: May 2001
: ONtario
: 72
sodd  (10)

I'm afraid I completely forget..

I'm pretty sure it was Scrabania...

-|)/\\/||)-