Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

06-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)
Blind Fanfic: Fuzzles' revenge

hey everybody, heres my fanfic. i have visual aids i made cause i suck at descriptions

the Fuzzles' Revenge
in the darkness of testing lab 305B6A791C, surrounded by pipes and black walls covered in rust, one could here a faint and quiet scream of agony. a scream that peirces the heart and makes your blood run cold. the fuzzles were being tested on, tested with products like klimb, expresso, and gumrot. each fuzzle who's testing point had expired was thrown in the expiration department with lots of filthy biohazards. hundreds of fuzzles had piled up in there several hours later. "Those grotesque fiends! those monsters!" growled Blitzer, "Those sick bastiches have done this forever!" replied pinnie. Blitzer started hopping around, observing all the fuzzles and their varied deformalities. then Blitzer came upon one named Buzz, his body had a huge buzzsaw sticking out it's side. Blitzer thought some, turned, and saw the testing strap restraint belt. "Pinnie, Glitch, Clitch, help me" said Blitzer as he began chewing on the belt. the other three helped bite off the belt. once the belt was seperated they rapped it around Buzzsaw and pulled it as hard as they could, Buzzsaw span like the tasmanian devil faster and faster and faster until he hit the fence, he cut right through it. The 347 fuzzles hopped out and grouped together in front of the "Fuzzle Testing" sign. Blitzer stood on top of the sign in front of the large group of fuzzles. "these Vykkers have done this too long! it's our turn! and we will strike!" Blitzer Growled. The fuzzle crowd cheered angrily and sharpened their eyes.
In another testing lab the next night. six vykkers and three interns were experimenting on a fuzzle, testing if their new detergant was eye irritant by putting it in the fuzzle's eyes. " hehe, this detergent will make us a fortune" said a vykker. when the fuzzles dropped in front of them. "Well hello There" said Blitzer. "a fuzzle!?" said the vykker. "you always play with us in your sick and twisted ways" said Pinnie, "now it's our turn to play with you" said Blitzer as the other fuzzles laughed evily.

a vykker nurse slowly stepped back, he bumped a couple of times, but he was trying to make his way to the phone and call security, but when he finally got there, the phone was also covered in fuzzles, two were blocking the buttons.

an intern was observing the fuzzles and didnt notice the fuzzles at his feet, this was where it was going to begin, the fuzzles faced each other and laughed evily.

They fuzzles reared back and bit the intern! the intern panicked when a third one attacked his face and knocked him down. the other fuzzles also growled and attacked the vykkers visciously. "Now die!" Snarled Blitzer.

vykkers were harmed but not not killed, the fuzzles wanted them to suffer slowly. a fuzzle hopped up on expresso used his Super Speed talent confuse vykkers while others attacked, one fuz hopped up on Klimb crawled up the wall and landed on a vykker for a sneak attack. Pinnie hopped up on a metal pedastule and laughed evily, then smiled to show his sharp burly whites. "your gonna suffer the consequences" he said

The one vykker was knocked to the ground and cornered, he was the last one left. Blitzer was the one who cornered him. "sweet, juicy, delicious revenge" Blitzer said as he attacked. now in that lab you will no longer here the cries of fuzzles, but the cries of vykkers.

the end (of this chapter)

whatya think?

Last edited by Sekto Springs; 06-08-2003 at 12:36 PM..
06-08-2003, 07:34 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)
That was great Is that a chapter book if so please write more

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-08-2003, 08:34 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

it is a chapter, one of 4, the chapter is about how they killin spree...im stiil plotting ideas, ill post soon

06-09-2003, 09:01 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
Blind

Yo SS have you thought of chapter2 yet please I'm so intristed.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-09-2003, 10:29 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

im splitting chapters into parts now, always leave um skin for more...

Chapter 2, part one: Murduring fuzzles, misunderstood vykker

"mmmmm mm. hmmm mm hmm bmm mm, hmm hm." whined Mitch in his breaking back position. "mmmm!? mmm? hmmm, mmmbm."
replied chentlos, the two interns had paused their punk music and was discussing the mysterious dissapearence of Aikin, the vykker. "mmm wmm hm mm mmm fmmm mm?"
Translation: wasnt he in the fuzzle lab last?
Mitch shrugged and entered the Pharmaceutical bits n' bobs room. Nettle the vykker was above them on a platform arguing with johnathon. "Aikin's whereabouts is irrelevant, we must continue on a straight course!" said johnathon, "However, he was a great superior, and i dont wanna get placed with that stuck up Winnifred!" shouted Nettle the nurse. "you haven't a choice Nettle. Either that, or get stuck with poop shoot duty and risk falling to yer doom!" replied Johnathon, voice getting harsher. "I disbeleive those rumors!" crossed Nettle, "rumors? what rumors?" asked a semi crossed yet confused john. "well......." but before Nettle could finish, a voice came over the loud speaker, "Nettle and Hazel, get yer arses in gear, get in those pods, and track down our newest catches!". Nettle left in a hurry as if he cared to get some critters, but John knew he was just trying to escape the conversation, a conversation in which the fuzzles were listening to.

06-09-2003, 10:58 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
That was cool you mean like part one and part 2 if so please write part 2.

06-10-2003, 08:13 PM
slig_hunter72
Fuzzle

: Splinterz front gate
: 101
slig_hunter72  (10)

haha, sweeeeet

I always wanted the Fuzzles out there kickin' more ass, this is awesome man.

06-11-2003, 12:30 AM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

CLANK!! "you mother slogging bastich, what the hell's wrong with you!?" Nettle screamed out the window of his slammed pod. "i'm slamming you, you sthilly gooth" nettle hated hazels happy carefree disposition and gay sounding lisp like speaking, "you ass, the sooner we get those critters the better, i gotta clean up my suite!" screamed Nettle. "well no need to rase our voithes!" calmly quaried Hazel with his gayish tongue, "ahh bite me, no actually i'll leave that to the fuzzles you catch, heheheeh". "hilariousth" said Hazel rolling his eyes. "They suspect nuthing Sephith!" said Pinnie to Sephith who were hiding in Hazel's pod. "quiet! dont give us away!" said Sephith. then they pounced Hazel! Nettle looked over at hazel's pod to see it crash to the ground and two brown fuzballs jumping out in the nick of time. "what the?" Nettle asked himself.

06-11-2003, 01:45 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
Happy

That was a good one.
06-11-2003, 08:41 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

the next part will be the climax of this chapter, keep in touch
(with this thread)

06-12-2003, 01:08 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

I will SS

06-12-2003, 04:17 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

i was starting to get in to it! Come on! More!!!!

06-14-2003, 10:45 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Comeon SS think THINK!

06-15-2003, 01:24 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

help god, sweet odd help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
i cant think of anything for the next chapter! give me ideas you guys!

06-22-2003, 01:26 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

US!?This is YOUR! story sorry man you should have thought of this before you wrote it.