05-24-2003, 11:50 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)
Oddworld My Oddworld Stories

I Never Wrote A Story Before So Hope Its COOL:Slig's Oddysee:I was in bed with my room mate still on duty i was looking at a picture of Abe and was ripping it apart(Because I hate Abe)My roommate just came back from his shift and we went to bed.That night i had a strange dream that Abe guy blew up the Magog Cartel and put Dripik out of busness.The next morning My roommate woke me up He Said"Wake up sleepy head or Dripik will fire us!".OOPS!We were all walking around urgent to kill,Dripik called us into the MESSHALL.We all packed are lunches some of us had bought lunch.The lunch they served today was:a bean bereto,soulstormbrew,and plane ol, beans.Chapter2:I was a quiet one i ushally never talk Dripik reported on the loud speaker:GET YOUR GUNS NATIVE MUDOKONS ARE INVADEING!!!!!!!!!!!!:We all grabed are guns i saw that abe guy he almost shot me!My roommate and i fell throgh a hole that lead us to the Magog Cartel! where thousand of sligs were garuding the Cartel and shooting every where!(and of corase sligs die)A mudokon shot me and my roommate the sligs berried us two next to each other.:And Thats It Hope You In joyed It!

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

Last edited by Al the Vykker; 05-27-2003 at 08:20 AM..
05-25-2003, 01:58 AM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

HELL NO!!!!
abe's stitches are his mark, his fad, his style, his sign, his lingo!!!!! abe's stitches is what seperates him from the other lazy mudokon buddies of his! besides his color, his stitches brought the fame of oddworld up a notch! it's awesome! leave 'im be! leave 'im be!!!!

ok, sorry, got carried away

05-25-2003, 02:16 PM
Nath
Rabid Fuzzle

: Sep 2002
: Wales
: 530
Nath  (89)

Hey, that's a good story dude. But one thing i have to coment on is, you should leave a couple of lines between sentences and chapters.
I aggree with SS, Abe should never have his stitches removed.

05-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

:
I aggree with SS, Abe should never have his stitches removed.
glad to see people supporting my opinions, abe's stitches rule...saying stitchlips to him isnt an insult, it's a compliment
nice story, but the magog cartel isnt one place, it's a huge system of industries and land spread out across mudos (abe's continent)

ps: glad to see people callin me SS

Last edited by Sekto Springs; 05-25-2003 at 06:28 AM..
05-26-2003, 03:54 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
Dead Oddworld

It means mining bones just kidding.Oddlings my friend!Omi's Oddysee:Abe,Cili and Omi were all running through halls running from ten sligs Omi not a fast runner but he's trying to keep up!Abe and Cili were running so fast Omi couldn't keep up they took Omi Abe tried to resle the slig forced to shoot Him.Cili was crying Abe tried to comfert her but still it was their baby.Omi was seven years old he was locked in a cage with only a bed and bread and water he could fit through the bars he thought the way out was through a door he was puzzeled he opened the door very soft and there was a greeter,two sligs,and a soul storm despencer he drank some brew and a lot more brew until he had this MASIVE FART BUBLE! It blew the Whole factory up and Omi had landed in Cili arms.andwas happy again.
05-26-2003, 04:00 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

tis good, but strange.....hmmmm, o well

05-26-2003, 08:10 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
Sad Alf and Abe

where all slaves. Alf and Abe Chapter1 The boiler:"Quick abe!turn the last valve!"Alf said screaming they were about to blow the boiler that poweres the place as soon as they turned the valve they got out A S A P and landed in Necrum again they went through a well that led them to FEE CO. DEPARTMENT where eleven mudokons were working Abe said"All'O'YA""Hello!"they all said back"fallow me""O.K""Yodododododododo"Abe chanted as he went on with Alf he found one mudokon ready in a tear tractor Alf quickly turned it off before it touched him/ the mudokon said thanks.Abe chanted and the mudokon was free Abe and Alf saw a door that led them to sligbarracks they went in.Chapter2 Deeptrouble:they were in a shadow before they could turn back the door shut closed in their facesthey heard the slam and a slig chetched the door Alf and Abe snuck away from the door found the room where they had a confrence meeting.they ignored it and tried to find the boiler as soon as they found it a slig was gaurding it Abe showed himself to it and hid in the shadow and turned the valve and blasted into bone werks.Chapter4 bones are for brew:we went through the door that led to bone werks a sloggie was asleep when the door shut thats when it woke up"well there gos are free getaway"Abe said with a sigh."On three,Three!"Alf said they were running until they saw a door that was closeing there went into it with the sloggie stuck.They found Drecter Phleg talking to a slig.brew master apeered through a Glokkon VOICE LOCK.When they had gone we saw the boiler with a slog gaurding and an electric wall the slog saw Abe,Abe pulled the lever and the slog fryed and blew up the boiler and blew bone werks up.Chapter5 soulstormbrewery:as soon as they had already gone in there were tons of brew dispensers and brew cans and sligs everywhere Abe and Alf both did a gulp "well nice meeting you buddy"Alf said "No we have to go on"Abe said "if you say so"Alf said worried.they heard slig pants every where glokkons were every where Abe heard there were two boilers so Abe and Alf had to split up Abe was going to take a short cut to boiler one.The boiler was gauded by a slig while Boiler two was gauded by an armered slig they both did the same thing Abe showed the slig hisself and hid in the shadows when the slig was not there anymore Abe turned the valve and Alf showed the slig himself and Alf hid in the shadow and when the slig was gone Alf turned the valve and they blew the berwery and saved the day The End.
05-27-2003, 04:23 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

Nice Stories Abe 16! As you can see I merged the threads so you can receive feedback on them here, and if you wish to add to these existing stories they are all here for you.

-Sincerely, Al
05-31-2003, 05:00 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
Happy Al

Thanks Al I'll make another good story soon.
06-09-2003, 05:36 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
Sad Retire

I'm so sorry I have to Retire I have to because I have ran out of Ideas please forgive me. -Sinceraly- Abe16

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-11-2003, 05:42 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
Happy

But I'll still write storys!

06-11-2003, 06:31 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
Post Fan Fiction

Oddnation:The glokkons started to make even more factorys and polluting more water in Mudos.Abe could hear the factory noises 3Miles away Finnelly Abe had it he got the best soldirers to fight ageinst the army of sligs.The sligs were lined up with Dripik in charge."Ready,Aim,FIRE!"Dripik yelled.As soon as he yelled It was war!They sended out slogs When the war enede all the glokkons came out "We srueender!" said brewmaster."We'll go make bussniss somewhere else" said Phleg.And They all celebrated at Alf's Rehab an tea.TheEnd.

Last edited by Abe16; 06-14-2003 at 04:47 PM..
06-11-2003, 12:27 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

: Feb 2003
: Under the Michelan Man-thingy
: 281
Zach Roy Wilson  (10)

Short. But I like it More MOre MORe MORE MORE!

http://inhousemedia.net/mf/Banner_Fr...This_Fire_.gif
This Fire is Out of Control!
We're Gonna Burn This City!
Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

06-14-2003, 09:42 PM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

cool! i likey!!!!!!!!make more!!!!!!!

06-15-2003, 02:37 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Okay Abeguy This ones for you.Joe's Oddysee:.Hi I'm a slig I work at soulstorm brewery the sligs bullie me up just like mudokons but harder.When they accidently do something they blamed it on me! I almost lost my head for what they did.May 2nd 2003.Its lunch time i have this small hide out in the cafatereia where I store my food I hide there because the slig turn me upside down and all the money I have is stolen."hey wheres joe he's late for money interragation" says one of the sligs.I was worried theyed find me here I just made it yestereday and they would ushally find me in the places I try to hide my only friends were two fuzzles then finnely we planed an escape the only thing was how to get past securaty.that night I grabbed my rifel and shot every gaurder and got past all the secruaty.Now I was free the place where I wished to go Sligos.

Last edited by Abe16; 06-16-2003 at 09:30 AM..
06-16-2003, 03:33 PM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

for me? you shouldn't have! and it was cool! don't "the end" me! please continue!

06-16-2003, 05:38 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

O.K abeguy. do you mean like finish the journey then let me think first!

06-17-2003, 01:46 AM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

coooooooooooool i can't wait to see what happen to joe!

06-17-2003, 05:34 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Chapter2.O.K joe was at Necrum until he bumbed on a sign and said NECRUM MINES MORE BREW FOR YOU!NEW IMPROOVED BREW!He thought of the horrable things happening to mudokons but the mudokons never knew he cared for them they just thought he was another clumsy slig trieing to fit in.A train was passing by with old ragety bones and spines and stuff,so he just hopped in.He fell into a deep deep sleep,And had a dream he was in water a dark figure was moving towards him.He tried to get to the surface but It was just endless and soon he noticed that the whole room was turning he was scared the dark figure was just moving when it got too him It was his own father.Son the land muggers are after you run run while you still can!Soon the train stopped and he woke up scared he knew it ment something but what he said the train brought him to the barracks right in front of Dripik's office.once Dripik saw he said "what do we have here a slig Ay! well where did you come from!" "Soulsta\orm brewery sir" Joe said "Ahhh the brewery ay? well insted call me um,I, uh..." said Dripik trieing too remember his name "Its dripik sir" said the slig behind him "Right Right of course well call me Dripik" said Dripik.(theres Dripiks everywhere!)"Yes sir I mean Dripik" said Joe "Now go too the training session we gotta get you pumped up for the big time Dripik said again "what big time" said Joe "The time we fight those tree huggers for the last time HA HA HA!'' Dripik laughed. What will Joe do will he escape tune in next time foe the exciting adventer of JOE!

06-18-2003, 12:33 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

He walked to the training session they brought out a mudokon and said "Yo Joe!Shoot the mudokon" Joe struggled and said "I...I,I can't do it" Joe said "Well If ya can't do it we'll just have ta put you in detension with the rest!" said Dripik grining.His old friend was in detension to he heard Joe crieing "Joe are you alright?" His friend said "No I just wantede to be free thats all I do care about the mudokons I do want to be good I don't want to be one of those guy playing cards I want to be free!" Said Joe "Don't worry I have a plan!" What will Joes friends plan be until next time stay tuned Abeguy!

06-18-2003, 05:42 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

They were free with the help of a Rifl and there were many fliers of Joe he was now at Viyiykers labs and there were many accdents like a viyiyker mixing cemechels because of the accident and nitro blowing up but Joe was happy about it he escaped the labs in 2 miunutes and the mudokons heard about it they were shocked the gluks were mad the sligs were running high wire an the mudokons were looking everywhere for Joe they Joe was stuck in one of the boilers and his friend was too they were both dropped in mudos and Abe said "Slig alert slig alert!" "No I'm the GOOD slig" "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" they all yelled they all made him a mudokon. End!

06-19-2003, 01:42 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

WOW the crowd is silent.*Cricket chirps*........What do you want! a moral! O.K! uhhhhh,Never keep your fly down!

06-19-2003, 02:37 AM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

coooooooooool make another oddventure!!! that was a good story!

06-19-2003, 05:19 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

O.K here It goes!Oddworld live:Story by.Abe16.Chapter one.Abe,Munch,Alf,and Omi a gabbit friend of Munch suljed deeply on there couch in there tree house they made."What should we do Abe" Munch said ".....Hey I know! lets make a band!" Abe said "A rubberband? Ha hu hu hu" Alf laughed "No a real band!" abe said again "Abe are you planed to take high meshers for our band?" Munch said "Yeah It has o be planed well" Omi said "Well I have a name for It GET FREAKY" Abe said."O.K I got this guirtar and drums an electric keyboard and a micro phone" Alf said "Well lets start practicing!" Abe said *the singing*Freak-Freak-Frea-Frea Frea Freaky Don't stop the dynamite Double D yes on the fat track with the A B E Guest as the fat mac with your hand up high in the air shake around I can just don't care,Cause we are the best for you with the Jamin OA we'll move you through so you move yo cross from left to right to the party rock for the day tonight.To the left to the right to front to the back.Whew I'll make the rest of the song later.