: 25
SlogMe  (10)
SlogMe's Paramite Pie Recipe

Ingredients:

1x Pie Crusts
2x Paramites(dead but fresh)
1x Bottle of Soulstorm Brew
1x Teaspoon of Sugar

Okay, first, empty the SoulStorm Brew bottle into a container. Cut off the legs from ONE paramite, and dip them in Soulstorm Brew(this gets rid of a poison in them - before SoulStorm Brew was invented, a very rare Oddworld Water was used to do this). Slice the legs into pieces and put them into the pie. Now, put the "fingers" from the OTHER paramite's face into the soulstorm brew, stir until they dissolve(yes, SoulStorm Brew can dissolve them, so can the Oddworld Water mentioned above). Mix in the sugar, and the combonation of brew, paramite and sugar will turn into a weird substance - put it into the pie. Put the top of the pie on, and cook it at 120 degrees for 10 minutes. Now, as for the rest of the bodies of the paramites, feel free to give them to your slog. The pie, by the way, is now ready to eat. I don't really know why, but the pies don't taste very nice if you use legs and fingers from the same paramite.

Enjoy eating the paramite pie! This recipe brought to you by Scrab Cakes - they'll cost ya an arm and a leg.
05-06-2003, 03:06 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Hehe that was very good! Did you come up with that or did you find that on an Oddworld websight? Maybe we can make sort of an Oddworld Forum recipe of the month. I like that

Here is somthing I came up with its called Roasted Fleech sticks!

First you must capture a fleech Odd forbid! Then chop off the two mouths and tounges. Throw away the mouth pieces and take the toungs and wrap the body up with them tightly. jab a sqewer or stick through the wrapped Fleech and then its ready to roast on an outdoor roatisery. Have the Fleech roast for 12 hours by turning it once every hour by the hour or until meat is well cooked. Meat will turn red when finnished because all the green will be gone. You can add any kind of spices you wish. After that its time to eat. You have Roasted Fleech Sticks! Yummy! Gobble them up or they will gobble you up! The only fun meat that will eat you before you eat it!

Paramiteabe...

Last edited by paramiteabe; 05-05-2003 at 07:27 PM..
05-06-2003, 03:24 AM
SlogMe
Chippunk

: May 2003
: Oddworld
SlogMe  (10)

i made that up myself, the paramite pie recipe
05-06-2003, 01:33 PM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

sounds good but there is a bit too much waste of paramite meat

05-07-2003, 03:15 AM
SlogMe
Chippunk

: Oddworld
SlogMe  (10)
Oddworld

the reason for that is because they never work out to well with legs and fingers from the same paramite

if you're making two pies, use the legs from Paramite A and the fingers from Paramite B in the first pie, then the fingers from Paramite A and the legs from Paramite B in the second. As for the leftover meat, give it to your scrabs or slogs.
05-07-2003, 12:48 PM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

can't you use the torso for an other preparation?
cause I don't like to waste meat away

05-08-2003, 12:09 PM
Reese Charles
Sniper Wasp

: I have left
: 251
Reese Charles  (10)

:
Originally posted by SlogMe
the reason for that is because they never work out to well with legs and fingers from the same paramite

if you're making two pies, use the legs from Paramite A and the fingers from Paramite B in the first pie, then the fingers from Paramite A and the legs from Paramite B in the second. As for the leftover meat, give it to your scrabs or slogs.
In the world of meat production, they don't waste anything. Bones and cartilige from fingers would be one of the most major ingredients of the gravy for a pie like that. Hooves etc. are commonly used in the English "Pork Pie".

Disgusting maybe, yummy definately!

Reese

The Bonewerkz, would probably make more money in the gravy industry, supplying to Rupture Farms to be put in with their pies, than they do with Brew. Rupture Farms is much more far flung than Soulstorm. Everybody has got to eat, not everyone has to drink though.