Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)
No Muds Land Help

Once you get inside that place outside splinterz with piles of sligs,
i managed to possess the bigbro and kill the ground forces, but the guys on the tall platforms always get me (Mudarchers needed)

And when you put in 99 spooce in that machine that makes the well open, much dives in and theres sligs some armored ones, and a zap machine, it runs out quick, and he ends up dying too

Any help?

04-29-2003, 05:15 AM
Oddipus
Riot Slug

: Apr 2001
: Belgium
: 576
Oddipus  (38)

Can't you get past the baddies on the platforms by using a power up (invisibility) or possessing?

04-30-2003, 04:22 PM
andrea and yvet
Zappfly

: Mar 2003
: netherlands
: 15
andrea and yvet  (10)
now muds land

i don't really remember are'nt there some native mudokens who ca n help you:beat them up!!!!!!!

05-27-2003, 07:06 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

no

05-27-2003, 07:35 PM
slig_hunter72
Fuzzle

: May 2003
: Splinterz front gate
: 101
slig_hunter72  (10)

I quickly hid in a corner with abe and posessed everyone in a certain area of me really fast to not get seen, then I possessed a Big Bro in the area you are trying to zap with Munch and went on a rampage with him. Just experiment, it isnt too hard. Confusing, but I hope it helps.
06-01-2003, 01:51 PM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: Dec 2001
: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

Sligs on the platforms? It is possible to kill em with the BigBro... Just make sure there is a reasonable amount of space between them, then the inclination of the bullet is smaller...

Good Luck!
- And you're still a dick.

07-08-2003, 05:53 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

this is what i always do (its a bit large)

look in the area where you are with the 99 spooce, juse spooce and open waterwell. with abe go up towards the open door pull lever make spooceball go trough door and posses nearest slig. with slig run toward the explosive crates touch mine. deposses slig. with abe pull lever again to open door and make spooceball. with spooceball go trough the explosive crates posses any slig, with slig pull lever deposses slig. with munch jump in waterwell.
with abe also carfully jump into waterwell by fastly jumping trough the water. once in with abe fastly go to a save place next to munch and make spooceball (10) move to the spot where munch actually schould go trough and ignore all sligs move past stears and you will see an armored big bro. so what are you waitin for posses him!!!! make Quicksave and kill off all sligs exept the ones on the stairs. deposses. now wheelchair munch to the most nearest stairs climb up fast jump in well. do the exact same thing with abe. wait for the shaman pull lever and stand on teleporter. WELL WELL thats it

it was really large and i hope it is not SPAM.