Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

04-12-2003, 12:47 PM
Strike Witch
Laserguns!

: Jan 2003
: 気持ちপ
: 4,311
Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)
Oddworld Sligstorm-Round Robin

This is a round robin like Kesiah is doing.

Epologue....

Skillya sat on her throne, looking bored. "Get me something to eat!" boomed skillyas voice. Three servants rushed to fufil her orders, while she gave birth, yet again. The egg flew through tubing to a checking station. the slig who manned it unfortunatly dropped his cigarette, letting the egg go through undetected. It eventually wound up on a train at a cargo station. Suddenly, the crate holding it was opened up. Two mudokon arms reached in and picked it up. those arms belonged to Abe. " Okay guys, the Raisin said it was this one, so lets get outta here!" Abe and his group of muds ran down a few corridors and out a door into a grove of trees and a hidden Meetle balloon. Drifting off, Abe thought about his mission. The egg he held was supposed to hold a new slig queen, which could save the slig race..............

Please continue.....
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

04-12-2003, 02:38 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Ok, this is a hard one, but hows this?

All Abe had to do was to get the crate to the raisin. He'd got Munch to help him because the Raisin said it would be heavy. heavy.
The pair ran through the trees, through the forest, away from the train. When they got about half a mile away from the line, they stopped for a rest.
"Man," Gasped Munch, ""heavy" was an understatement!"
"Your not tired after just that are you? That was easy!"
"Hey, some of us only have one leg!"
Abe laughed. Then Munch said, angrily, "I still see why we couldn't have brought my wheel-chair."
"Because one of us would have had to carry it and i know it wouldn't have been you." Replied Abe.
"And why wouldn't I have carried it?"
"Because your to bloomin lazy!"
"You think you know me... Unfortunately, your right!" Said Munch, and Abe laughed again.
The two picked up the crate again and lugged it - more slowly now - through the forest.
About dinner time, they dropped it down again in a clearing. Munch was about to go off into the trees to look for food, when Abe heard a noise.
"Here that?" He asked.
"Here what?"
"That rustling. And... I think i heard a twig crack."
"Abe, your delusional, ya know that?"
Munch was about to head off again, when he heard a growling.
"Abe, please tell me that was your stomach!"
3 scrabs pushed in to the clearing. Munch said something that i'm not allowed to type!
"Why us?" muttered Abe.

04-18-2003, 10:06 AM
Strike Witch
Laserguns!

: Jan 2003
: 気持ちপ
: 4,311
Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)

Interlude......

Deep in the Raisins' cave, three figures talked. The first was the Raisin, the second was Bigface, but the third was unknown. "Abe and Munch were the first two of the prophecy." said Raisin. "This slig queen is the next one." Bigface agreed."Yes, this is important." The third figure remained in shadow, but a nod was detectable. "Do you have any thoughts, Shrykull?" asked Bigface. The shadowed figure spoke, in a screeching voice. "Yes. All of the Mudokon race must help and support this new queen to the time she can defend herself." The others nodded. It was up to Abe and Munch now........

Please reply!!!
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.