FireFrog
Thudslug

: Jan 2003
: -
: 162
FireFrog  (10)
Happy :D

Thanx Rex...
by the way, do we get some Moohla to start off with or not? How do we get it??

01-15-2003, 01:40 AM
FireFrog
Thudslug

FireFrog  (10)
Rubix

=-=-NEW CHARACTER-=-=

Name: Rubix
Species: Slog
Owner: Krezz

Slogs are unable to carry Mooloah, belong to a Workforce and own a shop. I have created this Slog as a CHARACTER so it cannot be killed unless I decide to kill him off in a post of my own.

01-15-2003, 01:52 AM
Shadestorm
Stingbee

: Atlanta, Georgia
: 76
Shadestorm  (10)
Happy Raz

Name: Raz 583

Species: Gulchi

Species Description:
The Gulchi body is long and tender, ranging from blue to gray in color. The Gulchi move his/her body through his many triangular feet, that vary in size depending on the distance away from the head.

Gulchies have one large and one small eye that can look at different angles at will. The gulchies small mouth is lined with 'spinners', external fangs that produce silk, not venom.

And, to manipulate object thorughout the world, a gulchi has four long, single jointed, arms. A gulchies hand has a finger and a thumb.

Species History:
The Gulchies have long been in silk spinneries around Oddworld. Because of the Glukkon's severe allergies to any plant or Meep based cloth, they have resorted to capturing Gulchies to spin silk for them.

Species Talents:
Primarily a Gulchi can manipulate the silk they spin. They produce this silk through consumption of spooce pods.

Unspun silk, or raw silk, has many fibers jutting from the smooth strand. This causes it to be able to latch onto anything that isn't smooth.

As Gulchi Silk is naturally "shot" with propulsion from the 'spinners', it is possible for a Gulchi to propell silk onto a near ledge, and when the silk is latched, climb on up.

Because the Gulchi legs are not ment for quick travel and are not strong enough to produce anythin equivalent to a jump, climbing raw silk is the natural traveling system for the Gulchies.

Motive:
Because of demands of more silk in Oddworld, treatment of Gulchies were never that good, recently however, the Gulchies have advanced from slave, to partners of the Sligs.

The Glukkons have found that Gulchies more efficient than Sligs because the Sligs require bionic legs, eyepeices, and weapons, while Gulchies have a natural weapon and need nothing to trap trespassers in a thick cocoon.

Now, corruption has begun to erupt among the Gulchies, they have used their power to bring hatred among their family and friends who weren't 'bad' enough to be promoted.

Raz, a member of the Soldier Gulchies, has relized his species corruption. Hoping to save himself, he quickly signed up for a post close to the exit of the factory he worked at.

When the Sligs were sleeping, 'shot string' as quickly as he could to get out of there.

And that's where his adventure will start!

---------

I hope you like my developed character and species. I plan to use the Gulchies as much as possible to be a possible candidate for the REAL Oddworld games.

Good Luck to Everybody else!

------------
Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someones neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing.

01-15-2003, 01:09 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Thats Great people! Okay moohla:

Crow: 50

Krezz: 75 moohla if you wa it, if you don't giv it to someone.

Raz: (Thanks for the species discription.)

Brak: 100

Jump: 125

Trask, Drogin and Harc: 68 (each)

Melchiah:10

01-15-2003, 08:17 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

: Here im camped out right inbetween the Rpg and Oipt
: 63
cooldude  (10)

thanks for the moolah rex!

01-15-2003, 08:26 PM
Shadestorm
Stingbee

: Atlanta, Georgia
: 76
Shadestorm  (10)
?

Wait, so I didn't get any mula?
I really don't care, cause it'll be more challenging, but I just want to confirm I have no mula.
Of course I would love some mula so it could be a bit more easier.
Thanks!

------------
Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someones neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing.

01-16-2003, 05:14 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

silly me i forgot. Can every1 get into work forces please!!!
Moohla:

Raz: 40

okay. Anyother things ihve forgotten? And sorry Shady.

01-16-2003, 06:24 PM
TheBigRaisin
Stunk

: Dec 2002
: england
: 41
TheBigRaisin  (10)

Ok guys....rpg newbie here, so bear with yeah?

name : wolf
side: his own (bad really)(doesnt really trust anyone anymore....see bio)
Friends: none...he shot em all for moolhaaaaaa
race: originally slig, but the vykkers had hold of him for a while.
ability: seeing as how hes a failed experiment, hes got a gun instead of a left arm, and extra powered pants which means he can jump.
family: none...see friends
age: well, he knows he was 2 when he was sent to vykkers labs, but doesnt know how long he was there.
Bio: After failing to stop a renegade mud, Wolf was given to the vykkers to experiment on. They tried new forms of bio machinery on him, but most failed. He was left with a gun arm (left) and new improved power pants....but none went into production, as they tend to fail at crucial moments! After the vykkers moved onto another project, wolf was dumped (as dead) with the rest of the trash.....
Worst enemy: he tends not to trust anyone, and hates everything, so pretty much anyone. (he will do anything for a meal though)
Crush: he likes his gun arm......but see friends and family

hows this rex?
01-17-2003, 01:43 AM
FireFrog
Thudslug

FireFrog  (10)
K

Thanx for da Moolah Rex...

um... why would I give it to neone?

01-19-2003, 09:01 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

I need this character he plays an important role in my RPG.

name- The hooded Glukkon

Race- Glukkon obvieously

Occupation- Searching out Blarg and working with the Vykkers in secret.

Bioagraphy- In a way he saduced Lady Margret that he could catch Blarg and offered her 8 billion Moolah. But secretly he knew he was going to get the Moolah and not Lady Margret. When he found Blarg he knew this was an oppertunity to regain his status with the Magog. In his first attempt at captureing Blarg he failed. But now he still is after him. Knowing his failures in life Blarg was his new oppertunity

side- evil

Love life- none

Please I need this character like I said before he plays a critical role in my RPG.

01-20-2003, 12:58 AM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2002
: wisconsin
: 469
lindsey  (8)

name: ZZ

old: 20

race: shukill

job: a gard for vyykkers labs

he is a shukill made in vyykkers labs onle job kill abe and munch he never givs up he kills with no care

name: bro

old: 35

race: mud shaman

job: he works for good and evil

bro is a super strong shaman he loves to see good and evil go agenst in whars

01-21-2003, 11:36 AM
Darkest
Stingbee

: Mesa, Arizona
: 95
Darkest  (10)

Name: Nevjuul Bonesilver "Nevji Jewelbash", Necromancer-Warrior and Tomahawk Craftsman.

Species: Mudokon

Workforce: Children of the Burning Goddess of Ash

Shop: Nevji’s Fine Tomahawks Shop

History:

Nevjuul was young when he was taken.

The burning shades stormed their village; they killed all in their path. They burnt down the huts, they beheaded innocent Mudokons, they enflamed the spooce fields that the village had spent so many years tending to. The Village Watch could not overtake them, the Elite Mudarchers fought from their high towers, and yet the darkened beasts were not overtaken.

And yet they left some alive. Mudokon babies, infants, toddlers. No less than a year old, no more than four. Some had barely learned to walk. But in their defiled hands they took them away from the village they had left in flames. That night, every village heard the cry of infants taken away from their homes.

The burning shades took them to a remote mountain on an uncharted island over the sea. There the infants were led to the darkest caverns underneath the mountain, and that was where the burning shades lurked.

It was there that Nevjuul earned his name, and began his training.

The burning shades had no name; they all called themselves Children of the Everburning Goddess of Ash. The children learned to respect them as their accomplices and teachers.

First they fed them the finest foods that the mountain could give, and the Mudokon children grew strong. Before the children could speak, they taught the youngsters to hold a dagger. When they could speak, the Children of the Goddess taught them the words of necromancy.

Necromancy, the magic art long forgotten. Long ago the Mudokons had been a necromantic society, raising the dead and communing with the dead. Those were dark times, a time when Mudokons were fierce and filled with a will to fight amongst each other. When they discovered the art of shamanism, empowered by spooce, they abandoned their old ways and became a healed people. But a few lingered to remember the words of necromancy.

The infants grew, and the more they grew, the more they were taught. The Children of the Goddess were always fighting the youngsters to teach them more, in a rushed way. Nevjuul learned how to blend with the shadows, to become as silent as the calmed winds, and to track a rat in a thick forest by its smell.

By the age of fifteen, Nevjuul had learned more than a mud of forty. Then he was presented before the Everburning Goddess of the Ash, and she was pleased.

“Bonesilver.” She said, calling him by his Necromancer’s Name.

“Yes, oh Goddess?” he responded, forehead to the floor

“There are a few that are traveling to find the Ancient One. These adventurers must not survive; they defy the word of Darkness. The Ancient One must not be found, if he is, then there will be no chance for our dominance of Oddworld. You must find these adventurers and destroy them before they get to the Anceint One. This will be a dangerous quest, Bonesilver. The ones have many powers and will not give up lightly.”

“I will do as your will goes, oh Goddess!” Nevjuul said, hand to his heart.

“This event has not happened, it will be a full two years before you are able to find them. Go now, Bonesilver. You go empty-handed, for this is not only a quest, but a pilgrimage. Prove yourself to us, Bonesilver.”

And so Nevjuul went out into the world of Oddworld.

As a disguise, he went under the name of Nevji Jewelbash, and lived amongst his people as a Tomahawk Craftsman, until the time had come for him to slay the ones who would awaken the Ancient One.

The Official Forum Necromancer
and
The Darkest of them all...

01-21-2003, 12:11 PM
Darkest
Stingbee

: Mesa, Arizona
: 95
Darkest  (10)

I'm waitin' for some moolah so I can start my shop! It will be a long time, but with investments, I might just make it within a week or two!

The Official Forum Necromancer
and
The Darkest of them all...

01-22-2003, 12:34 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

Moohla:

Wolf: 25

The hooded Glukkon: 79

ZZ: 40

Bro: 38

Nevjuul Bonesilver "Nevji Jewelbash", Necromancer-Warrior and Tomahawk Craftsman: 56

Sorry for taking a long time.

01-22-2003, 05:36 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

Discription for the: "3 Brothers"

Height: 1 meter
Physical Discription:
Short, hunched over, metal, small round eyes with slits that let yellowish orangeish light through, looks like a small primate, carries a 4ft rectanguler steel crate on back, filled with suplies to make machines, store weapons, build ammo, set up camp, its a multi-tool, smallest and lesser of the other 2 Brothers.
Weapons: all bullit based, but only one beam weapon(forced to be charged and fired once, then recharged (charge time: 3hr's)). WEAPONS: Small Luger type pistol, LAAR(Light Automatic Assault Rifle) (if you've seen Blade2, it looks like the MachII).
Other Info: Lesser of the 3 Brothers(witch aren't realy brothers at all).
Height: 8 feet
Physical Discription:
Tall, mechanics reviled, wears a black sleeveless robe that's cut open infront, procilin bulb surounding head, straw hat on head, feet are NOT visible, robe go's past them
Weapons: 4 Katana's(or just swords that look like them if you feel like it) (hidden under robe) Shiruken Throwing kifes (Chinese Stars, there simpler name) Kama's(look like little, mini sicels) and one projectile weapon, rifle.
Other Info: Highest of the 3 Brothers.
Height: however tall Vykkers are
Physical Discription:
Wears the armour that Vykkers have, carries 2 Gangster style Tomsens (Tommy gun, Street sweeper(other names for it)) and has a brand on his armour's head pice that says "3B".
Other Info: Middle of the 3 Brothers, also creater, although the builder of the 2 robots, he's not strong enough to stand up to Kao-noshi, becuse, he would kill him.
01-23-2003, 09:17 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

Name:Yat
Race: Tak'la
Sex:Male
Weapons: only 2 solid ones, a small small revolver like pistol, and a pearl dagger.
Other: has a white robe with a star on it as opposed to the other robes worn by Tak'la's. Is very kind and would give you whatever you needed.
01-26-2003, 05:59 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

(on the gun for this guy, just bare with me..)

Name:Arkun(The shadow walker)
Race:-=+Unkown+=-
Physical Description
Black combat armour, large scaled, light weight, shoder pads that go out about 1ft(if you've seen DBZ the kind that picilo has) rounded at the ends, like the glass for a cockpit on a jet, a long cape that go's to his feet, black, helmet like a riot cops but all black and the vistion viser isn't see through, its actualy a screen for the camera that go's across the link between the face sheild and helmet top, its red and glows.
Weapons: pistol(glock 18 style, just for the sake of it: http://securityarms.com/20010315/gal...s/0200/269.htm pic)
Curved blade.

Armour fetures: Magnitizible, allowing him to cling to steroon, but can be disrupted with a quick electric zap. Cloaking divice built in, but has to be charged, not very hard to see, but can fool people if he stays still, but when he fires, it disrupts his feild, thus making him visible for a short period of time.

Abilitys: Ok this sounds pretty unfair, but he can turn into a gas form and shoot himself in a beam at a great speed. BUT he cant attack in this form, and he has to keep moving or he will go back to solid form. He cant pass through anything. He is very volnrible in this state.

Other: No one knows of his origin but he is a hired assasin, and works alone. and is on a killing spree of: 80 kills.
02-11-2003, 02:21 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Name- Grimas

species- He is part of a race of beings called Clunacks. They live in the most extreme conditions of Oddworld. Mostly you will find them liveing in the arctic regions. Very nomad like creatures who stick to them selve and don't like visitors.

Origin- The White Mountain. All Clunacks come from the White Mountain where they are born from the ice.

gender- male

talent- becomes intuned with the land and sort talks to it.

side- natural or good

Occupation- Clunack Lookout or "white scout" Well Grimas is one of their respected members of the white Clunack tribes of the north. His past is well kind troublesome. A long time ago he was considered an outlaw to his people until the day he saved his tribe from a calapsing ice sheet. When that happened he was considered a hero. Now he scouts the Northern passes of the Great Ice caves of the Sarcoon.

Biagraphy- On one of his scouts he found himself in a rather unusual situation. He was approaching an ice cave do to a strange singing immnating from the cave which is the Orical mentioned in my story. when suddenly he came across a reflection of himself. And the reflection uttered the words "Ancient One" thus beginning his journey to my other character Blarg. Where he will discover him in my RPS.

Name- Croan

species- Clunack just like Grimas.

origen- The White Mountain also

gender- male

talent- He talks to the ice inhabitants through his mind. generally protecting them from the cold.

side- Natural or good.

Occupation- He is also a member of the white scouts. Though not as respected as Grimas he is still a great leader to his people as well.

Bio- In search of his friend Grimas who was suppose to return to camp because of a Blizzard, found woundering about the ice caves. Grimas explaned to him what he just expierenced and now he will accompany him on this adventure.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 02-11-2003 at 06:34 AM..
03-18-2003, 08:46 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)
Happy My guy

Name:Blade
Apprance:A mud with a mini version of the buster blade(Clouds weapon from FF7)strapped to his back.He carries a pistol for back-up.He wears jeans and a blue Toy Machine Shirt.He has a belt that hangs sideways.He has brown hair
Personality:He's kind of quiet but upbeat.A friendly guy.
History:?????
Species:Mudokon
Workforce:None
Shop:none
Moolah:50(he's a travller)

Wrex.

03-23-2003, 09:58 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

Name: AS
Race: Slig
Sex: Male
Memrible marks: wears no pants, has a metal backpack type thing on his back, wich is a multi-tool..thing...
04-08-2003, 01:04 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Name- Silak
species- Alpha Glukkon. These Glukkons are very different from the Glukkons of Mudos. They actually have long enough legs to walk on.
side- Good
origin- Silak is native to the mysterious continent of Salis. He was once a slave to the evil Dark Mudokins but was saved by Kluna and Zin of Mudos who of which are normal Mudokins.

Silak became a great leader to his people saveing Salis in the early days of the Great wars of the Omega Relec. Now he travles Oddworld seeking wisdom and peace. He is rouge and his arch enamy is Trilas the leader of the Dark Mudokins.

sex- male

04-11-2003, 08:53 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)
Happy

This will be my first character. Here goes!

Name: Mayllar 34765 (Given name). Exalmex (Chosen name)

Species: Half Paramite, Half Scrab. All Vyykker Creation.

Side: Good.

Description: Appeares (Don't know how to spell this) to have a scrab torso seated on a paramite body. Paramite legs, and scrab "legs" for arms. A large neck has a Paramite head on it, but it could take a second for you to notice because of the modified slig mask he can always be seen wearing. Scrab Red.

History: Created as a test for a better soldier, scrab and paramite DNA were mixed, resulting in Mayllar 34765. He had a modified slig mask attached to his brain, as neither species have eyes, so he could see. A chip was put into his brain for control of the creature. Unfortonately for Mayllar (His creator) the chip gave him sentience, and NO control over him. 34765 killed Mayllar and escaped. When he could comprihend what he was, and why he was, he decided to do something about it. He named itself Exalmex. He went through the temples, and got rewards.One you can always see is a scar on his chest, in the shape of a crudely drawn scrab. The other is a necklace with a symbol that looks like a paramite drawn in web that you can often see.

Workforce: I dont know. If someone could tell me exactly what "Workforce" means, i can get you back on that one.

Strengths: His raw strength and speed.

Weakneses: His agility. He would have troble beating a Scrab because of the speed it would attack at, but he could certanly run faster.

Abilities. Because of the paramite body, he can spin webs, but can's climb up it because of his bulk. He can talk to wild paramites, but not scrabs, because of his mouth, but he can understand both.

Items: Paramite web necklace

Likes: Good charachters, almost all wildlife, prefers paramites over scrabs due to their more social attitude.

Dislikes: bees

Hates: Industrialists. Hates Vyykkers for makeing things like him and tourchuring creatures. Hates Glukons for killing his breveren (Paramites and Scrabs) and turning them into tastey treats.

Last edited by Seargentbig; 04-11-2003 at 01:03 AM..
04-11-2003, 06:56 PM
FutureSal
Zappfly

: TX
: 5
FutureSal  (10)

Are these profiles for the whole RPG? If so, I'd like to add mine in:

Name: Sal.

Species: Mudokon.

Side: Good.

Description: Typical green-skinned mudokon, one of his eyes is red and bloodshot while the other one is it's typical color. There are leather ties up and down his arms. Ususally he takes a sluching stance with his legs turned in as though he's bashful.

History: For years he was a slave worker in the Slig Barracks until he was rescued. Rehabilitated and integrated into Mud society. He was severly traumatized by the days he spent under constant supervision by Sligs and their constantly firing rifles. Becuase of this, his behaviour is extremely erratic and unpredictable. He has constant mood swings and is generally just a jumpy, phobic Mudokon. However, despite all this, Sal has come to terms with his former imprisonment and has brought upon himself the oddest conclusion: he actually enjoys helping people. He does his best to serve his fellow citizens the best ways possible, asking little in return.

Workforce: Former Slig Barracks "Volunteer" now he tries to make himself helpful in any manner possible.

Strengths: agile flexible and can roll into a ball.

Weakneses: He's not very strong, or even bright. certain sights or sounds can make him go into a panic attack during which he needs to be slapped or restrained until he gets over it.

Abilities: A good and hard worker, someone who you can depend on to do a job right.

Items: A bucket and washcloth.

Dislikes: Sligs, gunfire, flashes of light, loud noises, electrical sparks, anything even remotely unsettling.

Hates: He's too afraid of everything to bother with something as complex as hatred.

04-26-2003, 01:04 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

I have one more character i would like to add.

Name: Hissscreachhiss
Species: Paramite
Side: Good
Description: Looks like a normal paramite, but with many tiny spikes on legs
History: A lot like any other paramite, taken, to a new rupture farms at age 5
Workforce: same as Exalmex
Stregths: Speed, and strategey
Weaknesses: Not as strong as a normal paramite, Reckless sometimes.
Abilites: Can spin webs.
Items: none
Dislikes: His instincts and his concience tearing him in two.
Hates: Industialists

Last edited by Seargentbig; 04-25-2003 at 07:53 PM..
04-29-2003, 11:48 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

Name: Siak
Race: Shadow
Age: 10,000450(Shadows are imortal until there energy is ruptured, then they are sucked into there own body)
Dislikes: Anything having to do with peace
05-13-2003, 03:53 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

can i join?????

05-13-2003, 04:28 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

Sure ya can. This is fantastic people. I love 'em all! Keep it up.

05-13-2003, 04:37 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

name: Yonn
race: vyker
dislikes: sligs who disrupt

Yonn: thank you sir

05-26-2003, 12:32 AM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

name: Blink
race: slig
other: he wears a purple hat like a valet but carries a big-ass gun, and is totally in love with himself