paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Whats your favorite Stop Motion Movie?

I alweys liked "Clash of the Titens"

That and "King Kong" They were real classics.

And who can forget Gumby. I wounder if there is an evil gumby? If not I think I will make a small film based on Gumby's evil brother. Heck since my friend and I are right now makeing an animated film I think we can do something like that before the actual film. Like a short cartoon type deal. I am really into this type of thing.

Well what is your favorite stop motion movie or character?

03-26-2003, 12:32 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Vincent-[Tim burton]

Nightmare Before christmas-[Tim Burton]

The Misadventures of shit man-[IFC]

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

03-26-2003, 01:29 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Nightmare before Christmas! Yay!
I saw it on TV few years ago and I think I recorded it... Damn, I gotta go watch it!

03-26-2003, 04:05 PM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

Nightmare Before Christmas...

Thats the only Stop Motion Picture I know, and saw
- And you're still a dick.

03-27-2003, 01:24 AM
Wolfpac
Hoodie Patrol

: May 2001
: Take a Seat!
: 800
Wolfpac  (11)

For an assignment in school, I made two different Stop Motion Video’s. They looked cheap and nasty, but I got a good grade on them so I was Happy.

03-27-2003, 09:25 PM
TheKhanzumer
OIPT Vice President

: Apr 2002
: Nearish to Seattle, Washington
: 1,048
TheKhanzumer  (15)
Native MY MOVIE.

I made a short (and annoyingly fast paced) clay animation video last summer. It is about Osama Bin Laden, who eats hallucagenic cereal given to him by an albino leprechaun. He begins to hallucinate and while he is hallucinating the animation is done with paper cut outs, like South Park. He wanders around with all this wierd stuff going on until he falls off a rainbow and is knocked unconscious. He wakes up (in claymation since he is no longer hallucinating) and sees a tall creepy green guy who says "Get him". Suddenly a bunch of clay animals pop out of nowhere and attack Osama, burying him with their hungry bodies. They disperse and all that is left is his clay turban. The End.

This may seem dumb, which it is, and although it was supposed to be funny it is mostly creepy because the soundtrack is a song by Korn. And the clay leprechaun has scary red eyes. And the fat man with a talking navel Osama hallucinates is scary too.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...ekhanzumer.gif
YOU SHOULD STILL VOTE FOR KHANZ!

03-27-2003, 11:36 PM
munchman
Clakker Relic Miner

: Unknown
: 886
munchman  (10)

Well i did not do anything cool like Wolfpac,TheKhanzumer and Disgruntled Intern did, but i did see Nightmare Before christmas. I guess that is my favorite stop motion movie.

Last edited by munchman; 03-27-2003 at 04:42 PM..
03-28-2003, 12:19 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

I made a stop motion movie with an armateur I made, once. It was neat, and reminded me a lot of a Tool video.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

03-28-2003, 11:18 AM
Glukkon killer
Fuzzle

: Oct 2002
: Insane Asylum
: 107
Glukkon killer  (18)

I make loads of stop motion movies....i'm getting better at them....i made one with this little guy called "Mr Slugish" he's a slug and he always gets killed in different ways. From falling into a blender to getting squashed by a giant orange.....crappy but funny.

It is often safer to be in chains than to be free.

03-28-2003, 06:05 PM
MojoMan220
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2002
: Jesusland
: 1,770
MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)

Nightmare Before Christmas is the best of the bunch.
03-28-2003, 10:03 PM
wtfz
Stingbee

: Dec 2002
: Look in your pants.
: 87
wtfz  (10)
Happy Re: MY MOVIE.

:
Originally posted by TheKhanzumer
I made a short (and annoyingly fast paced) clay animation video last summer. It is about Osama Bin Laden, who eats hallucagenic cereal given to him by an albino leprechaun. He begins to hallucinate and while he is hallucinating the animation is done with paper cut outs, like South Park. He wanders around with all this wierd stuff going on until he falls off a rainbow and is knocked unconscious. He wakes up (in claymation since he is no longer hallucinating) and sees a tall creepy green guy who says "Get him". Suddenly a bunch of clay animals pop out of nowhere and attack Osama, burying him with their hungry bodies. They disperse and all that is left is his clay turban. The End.

This may seem dumb, which it is, and although it was supposed to be funny it is mostly creepy because the soundtrack is a song by Korn. And the clay leprechaun has scary red eyes. And the fat man with a talking navel Osama hallucinates is scary too.
Rofl. Sounds like a must see.