Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

03-19-2003, 12:55 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)
Happy Journey to the center of Oddworld!

Me and my friends(Parimiteabe and co.)are going to be writing a story about a group of people who decide to journey to the center of Oddworld to find out its secrets.And now without further interuptions.
JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF ODDWORLD
Blade walked out of his hut in Scrabmania and started looking for a Scrab that was suffuring that he could eat(Blade feels kind of bad killing live,heathly scrabs)for breakfast.As he walked into the desert,he noticed some strange stone tablet in the sand.He walked over to it,brushed the sand off and read:
"Adfas df w jgye kjg qwiopm qw scz ptnkqo sa qeeqgtwz"
Thats weird!I can't even read one word! Blade thought.I better read on So he did:
"Tds qwaoiqx,qzm pq df appxa-qapccqs"

I better take this to the elder.He'd be able to translate this Blade thought.He took it to the elder and the elder said,"Ahhhh.....I remember this language!It is an acient laungue I had studied in my childhood.I can tell what it says,but you must tell me where you found it.First things first,though.The Tablet says:There is a very big secret in the center of oddworld.But beware,for it is booby-trapped.Now were did you find this?"So Blade told the elder how he found it.The elder nodded."Yes,I thought so because that was the location of the original hole was were captured glukkons were thrown if they refused to tell us information.It seems one found its way to the center and wrote that tablet in its ancestor's language.You should go after this secret.Let me insist you go with my friend...."
(join in as the friend of the elder)

Wrex.

03-19-2003, 02:23 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

The elder had many friends in his day and many of them were from different races from all around Oddworld. But his best friend was the one he could truly rely on. He was an Alpha slig from the distant Lost continent of Sailas. His name was Kleek.

Kleek was known to his people as a great leader in the times of the war aganst the evil Dark Mudokins. It has been 40 years since then and he has traveled Oddworld seeking wisdom and knowledge from the Mudokins of Mudos.

Different from the normal slig, Alpha sligs tend to have real body parts instead mechanical legs. Their knowledge is incredable and these sligs are peaceful and tend to be rogue solders in times of trouble.

The elder called him over.

"Kleek we need you. My friend Blade here has found a mysterous stone tablet that could be of great importants to us. I want you to accompany him on his journey. Knowing that you served as a great general in a war that pleagued your lands those many years ago. I figure you are the perfect choice. Besides you know more about Oddworld than I."

Kleek looked at him funny. He was wareing a dark cloak as he was meditating and smoking a strange looking spooce pipe. Though Kleek alweys like to stick to himself all the time he lifted his head and agreed.

"So whats the story my friend?" asked Kleek. "I was just about to head back home to visit my old friend Silak which I havent seen in years. I wounder if he is still alive?" said Kleek. "The Tablet you hold there looks.... familure!"

As they were figureing out the tablet, hidden deep in the surrounding terrane was a spy. But it was no ordinary spy. He was shrouded in a black cloak and his eyes glowed red. He took his intercom and called on it.

"He's here the one we have been searching for 40 years. That Alpha Slig. We will strike these Muds and enslave them like the Glukkons! They will pay for what they did to us! Let me investigate a little further and I shall give you the orders to come and take these lands. Over and out!"

The cloaked figure got back into his ball like vehical and took off.

(Hey Mitsur this is good so far. I thought it would be cool if two of my characters from my stories played a good role in this.)

Last edited by paramiteabe; 03-19-2003 at 03:10 AM..
03-19-2003, 08:17 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Happy story

(lets make them not like each other for awhile ok?)
"What!?I have to work with a slig?????Damit whats this world coming to?"Blade said"All my friends were murdered by a slig!I vowed from then on I would never ever trust one or even live with one!" "I will excuse your rudeness and cursing for now but I will not tollerate it again"the elder said."For this one is a alpha slig,a peaceful slig race" "ok then lets go" Blade said with a groan,knowing he could never convince the elder to have someone else come.

What will happen next?
Will Blade and Kleek get along?
Will I stop asking stupid questions?
Tune in next time!

Wrex.

03-21-2003, 07:39 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Parimiteabe plz post your next side of the story ok?

Wrex.

03-22-2003, 12:29 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Yea I am sorry about that I was busy with school work for the last two days and I am sort of in a writers block right now but I think I got something. Ok here it goes.

As Kleek and Blade were just about to leave the village, a loud noise was heard high in the cliffs that were surrounding the village. The other Mudokins were astounded by this loud noise comming from high in the cliffs. As everyone looked up the villagers began to panic for explosions lit the night sky. Soon following this explosion a silvery round large sphere came flying down the cliff side landing in the center of the village. The other Muds were scared but fasicinated in it as they approached the sphere. Even Blade ran to it because he was so cerous like the other Muds. But Kleek knew perfectly well what this was.

"Look, the top of that ball thing is opening!" as Blade cried out.

"No don't go over there!" yelled Kleek.

"Why should I listen to you. Your a friken slig!" And I can care less that your an Alpha Slig or what ever you are. Your still a slig!"

"Its dangerous! I have seen this before."

"What are you talking about dangerous?" And then Blade ran to it, leaving Kleek alone. But he knew perfectly well what this was. as the top of it opened the cloaked figure inside came out of it. Kleek knew he was a Dark Mud but the rest dident. Then the Dark Mud spoke to the villagers as if he was friendly. He was still wearing his cloak but his mechanical face appeared slightly but shrouded in shadow of his hood where his eyes glown through.

"Mudokins, I am sorry for startling you like that. Forgive me, my name is Kain. I am from a long way from here searching for a tablet. Have you seen it?"

The villigers shrugged their sholders but Blade approached him and said "Why yes, I have seen it. Do you know what it is?"

Kain looked at him and smiled. "Show me."

"Its over there with him." as Blade pointed to Kleek.

Kain walked with Blade and the rest of the villigers to Kleek as he stared at him with suspicion.

"You there, your an Alpha Slig from Sailas are you not?"

"Yes whats it to ya?"

"Give me that Tablet stranger!"

"Why should I?"

"Because I asked you to!"

Kleek felt a burnning anger in him but he held it.

"If I don't give it to you will you leave?" said Kleek

"Maybe." replied Kain

"Just give it to him Kleek! sorry Kain he is a slig and you know how they are." said Blade.

Kleek was still stareing him down.

"Its alright stranger or should I say Kleek, you don't have to give it to me now heh! But you will see me again I can assure you of that. Kain went back into his sphere and took off. The other Muds were woundering who he was but Kleek was releaved that was over and he was gone. Fear came to his face. A fear he hasn't felt since the war.

"What the hell were you thinking Kleek! Why dident you give it to him? he was searching for it! I knew it, your kind is alweys greedy!"

"You don't understand!" replied Kleek.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 03-21-2003 at 04:40 PM..