Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

01-30-2003, 10:42 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Wired Comming Soon To A Fancornor Near You! The Art Of Conquest Of The Lost Continent!

Well I feel its about time I start showing off my pretty pictures from my last fan fic. I am currently creating the art work of that story so you will be getting weekly updates to this with bran new behind the SCENES (UM IMAGINEATION of PA'S) artistic talent look of "Conquest of the Lost Continent". Also to note I will be doing the same with my two other Sequels which I am currently in the process of writeing but for now I give you THE ART OF CONQUEST OF THE LOST CONTINENT!

You might have seen a little bit of my work before with that drawing of the Feeco Depot and the mountain painting and a picture of Blarg. I know a few of you saw it. Thats just a little glimps of what I can do. But just you wait and see whats in store next. Because it will be a gallery of pretty pictures from your very own artist Paramiteabe... Lastly be sure to come back here later next week because there will be my first submission of my work. Thankyou and good night!

Sincerly Your local professional artist
Paramiteabe...

02-13-2003, 05:54 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Sorry for the delay but the last two weeks I have been tied up in tests and school work. But now I give you my first drawing from Conquest of the Lost Continent. It is an Out side view of The Fortress of the Dark Mudokins. Most likely later I am going probabaly redo it but make it into a painting. I wanted the fortress to resembol sort of a cross of a massive tree and something you would see in Scrabania. But yet not a real inviteing place with a touch of an industrial look to it. I dident want real pretty or anything elaberate just something plan. Now the inside of it is a vast catacomb that will look very pretty and interesting. That will be my next picture. The inside of it. sorry about bluriness of the picture. I used an old digital camera with low resolution so Thats about as good as its going to get. Anway ill try to make them brighter nextime. What I need is a new camera!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mvc-007f.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	37.2 
ID:	595  

Last edited by paramiteabe; 02-13-2003 at 10:42 AM..
02-13-2003, 06:21 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)
Oddworld

I like it! I never did finish reading "the lost continent." I sort of lost track after the second page. I'll try again sometime soon.

02-25-2003, 08:51 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Well its finnally here after two weeks but I show you the inside of the Fortress of the Dark Mud. Now I did it in charcal so it dident come out quite the way I wanted it but it was very close. Like I say I will most likely do the same picture but next time it will be a painting. That way the scenes you will be looking at will be crisper and shiny and more realistic looking. But for now have a look. My next few pictures will be character sketches I did on the Dark Mudokins starting with my character Clorn and onto Trilas and a typical dark Mud followed by sketches of their technology. Then I will go onto other things so enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mvc-001f.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	41.5 
ID:	606  

Last edited by paramiteabe; 02-25-2003 at 12:55 PM..
03-09-2003, 02:10 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Hes huge hes enormous and he is evil and not to mention a sort of god. I give you the "Almighty Clorn"

Paramiteabe...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mvc-001f.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	31.3 
ID:	629  

Last edited by paramiteabe; 03-09-2003 at 06:13 AM..