02-22-2003, 07:08 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)
Clubbing of a different kind...

*Setting: The club seemed to boom its music, throughout the dark alley's, from the interior, happily sending out wave after wave of bass. The building was a dome-like shape around two-three storeys high. It was a gray-whitish colour and made from sandstone. The front had two, pale-blue double doors which were guarded by two Refelx'. They snarled eerily and hardly moved, they were like two giant statues on display. However, certain creatures knew for a fact that they were not. This club, however was different to all kinds of clubs throughout Liel. It was a club that consisted of a very specific kind of clubber. Witch's. Wiccan's. Pagen's. And other creatures gifted in the arts of magick. The club itself was illigit, but the owners cared little for the law or regulations of the city, they were beyond both and thus could do whatever they wished and yet, did not.
The strobe-lighting flickered rapidly, the actual lights themselves swung wildly around and gave off the impression of jerking movements from the creatures. Other lights shot out their array of colour, making the dancefloor and inhabitants look like a large collidescope. Bouncers remained motionless in the shadows, their eyes, somewhat, glowing as they scanned the area for any potential troublemakers. The dancefloor was in the middle of the entire building, it was large and Octogon-shaped. The wooden floor scuffed with the markings of shoes from the dancing beings. Towards the back of the dancefloor was a raised platform which held the DJ. At the sides of him were two, 6.5ft speakers and as he scratched and mixed the records the speakers throbbed and threw out their music. His ears were protected with giant headphones and the floor in which he stood on was littered with white light, thus giving people the impression that he was glowing. He was a Mudokon, his eyes were black and he smiled watching the dancers dance and exchange to his music. The act of exchanging was a process that was undergone by creatures experienced in the art of witchcraft. So experienced infact that their powers surpassed any natural state. For example, some could produce bolts of energy from their hands, this energy could be used for protection or to help others. Others could produce electricity, fire and some could even manipulate nature itself. The powers and abilities ranged from the weakest to the powerfulest. And exchanging was the process of trading powers for 30 minutes. If two beings wanted to exchange they would intertwine their fingers and raise their hands in the air, concentrating on the moment they would then give each other their powers and allow that person to use them. Doing so would be an incredible rush and much like that of Euphoria. Their eyes would completly blacken and their Aura would emit an immense blast of light. Such a process was dangerous, however, and thus vetting of the regular customers became the new regulation. Unlike many, the owners cared for the welbeing of their customers and wanted them to have a pleasant experience...
Around the outside of the dancefloor were seats and tables, bars and toilet facilities. Signs stating 'No drinks on the dancefloor' and other codes of conduct were scattered throughout the nightclub and building itself. Overlooking the dancefloor and towards the corner of the grand room itself was a small, boxlike room. It was held up by metallic pillars and accessible by a steep set of black stairs. The main window was large and thus allowed the outsiders to see the creatures inside. The wooden door was guarded by a sleek, black being. The back of its head was covered in red hairs and its eyes were yellow and pupiless. It was a Koak. A Demon. The being summoned for one purpose and one purpose only, guarding. Inside the room was a desk and filing cabinet. The desk was piled high with paper-work and the floor littered with pens. Two creatues sat talking, Orkhids. Outkasts. Male and female they had ran away together, to persue their love of magick and to creatre a club that would make such a hobby into a career. They attracted creatures of all races, of all specie and of all ages. Although, the beings above that of 18 yrs were only allowed to enter and exchange, other younger creatures were encouraged and taught how to enhance their powers. The female wore a black suit with white cuffs and coller. Her skin was silky smooth and her hair long and darker than the shadows themselves. And her eyes were the most beautifulest brown any being could ever wish to have. Her husband was more or less the same. His hair was shorter, however, and his eyes blue. But he wore a black suit also and was very well groomed. He looked outside, watching his customers dance and exchange. Listening to the pumping music that bellowed out from the DJ's area, and smiled. They were bringing in the money left, right and center and doing so by doing something they loved. He turned to his wife and smiled, stepping upto her he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.*

Male: "Thankyou..."

She looked shocked and leant away to see his face, her eyes looked deeply into his and filled her with the warmth of a thousand fires.

Female: "What for?"

His lips pursed and he kissed her forehead and stepped back, his arms falling to his sides.

Male: "For pursuing my dream and helping me accomplish it...For not laughing at me when i told you. For being...you."

His eyes cast down to his feet in an embarassed glance and he sighed. She smiled and stroked his cheek, her head tilting to one side.

Female: "Hun, you dont need to thank me...I love you."

She kissed his chin and then moved her lips down to his throat. Her fingers interlinked with his and a string of electricity jumped from each of their fingers. And as their intimate embrace got even more intimate, the glass showing all slowly seemed to crackle and hiss. Purple strands of electricity seemingly embraced the glass and slowly turned it to rock, blocking out prying eyes of all kinds...

~End~

(OOC: Anti-climax i know, but the club becomes more important in the future and this was to basically set the scene. I may delete it though, as it is abit crappy. Hmmm.)

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Jacob; 11-30-2003 at 11:09 AM..