01-18-2003, 05:56 PM
Tori
Fuzzle

: Jan 2003
: in the middle of nowhere with my dog courage
: 128
Tori  (10)
Have a cool ghost story

I have many cool ghost storys some of them fake and some of them REAL! I hav so many that I can say only one that is real.
One time I was in my room petting my cat when it starts looking in
an empty part of my room. My cats eyes were filled with fear. so I put the cat down and walked over were it was looking. The closer I got the colder it got then some thing in front of me that I could not see swooshed off outside. So if you have a ghost story please tell me it.

Tori

01-18-2003, 06:23 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

I would believe that if you weren't a newbie looking for friends. Actually, i wouldn't believed it if you weren't that...cos Ghosts dont 'Swoosh'.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

01-18-2003, 06:31 PM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2002
: wisconsin
: 469
lindsey  (8)

stop it she seid dont post to this topic if you dont have a ghost story we live in the same howes she is not jokeing

01-18-2003, 06:48 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

She never said not to post if you dont have a Ghost story...

And how would you know if she was lieing or not? She didn't say you were there...she said her Cat. Although, that would make sense. I spose it would be hard to spell with that Dew claw getting in the way....hmmm

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

01-18-2003, 09:44 PM
Tori
Fuzzle

Tori  (10)

Hey leave Lindsey alone she is just trying to stand up for me and just because I did not say she was there well she was.SoI am only going to say this one time BACK OFF!

01-18-2003, 10:58 PM
FireFrog
Thudslug

: -
: 162
FireFrog  (10)

Watch urself Jacob... shes only telling you once....

01-18-2003, 11:00 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Actually, its ironic to see Tori acting like lindsey does, except with proper spelling/grammer.... Not that thats a bad thing. Just sort of... wierd.
01-18-2003, 11:22 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Happy

Well one time I was home by myself. I balieve I was just 10 years old but I was sitting watching TV when my phone rings. I pick it up and nobody answered. I thought it was a prank but when I hung the phone up and I felt a little cool and then suddenly this loud pounding noise came from upstairs. I run up and there was nothing. The fact I felt cool and I had goose bumps was startleing for me at the time.

It just was one of those odd feelings you get at times when you are alone. Ya know? You ever feel someones in the house when you know for sure nobody is in the house at all? Thats what it was like. I can't explane the pounding and the coolness I felt but it was just plan wierd.

01-18-2003, 11:33 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

PA, you were left alone at the age of 10...? I'm sure thats not as neglectful as it sounds...

:
SoI am only going to say this one time BACK OFF!
I would state a witty and clever response to this but im too tired and cant be arsed. So im just going to say hush...your a little child who obviously got the net too young and now wants to make friends. Well...erm...go away?

01-18-2003, 11:41 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

:
Originally posted by Jacob
PA, you were left alone at the age of 10...? I'm sure thats not as neglectful as it sounds...

I would state a witty and clever response to this but im too tired and cant be arsed. So im just going to say hush...your a little child who obviously got the net too young and now wants to make friends. Well...erm...go away?
Well Jacob I wouldn't call it neglect. I was privledged at that age because my parents could trust me. I never gotten into serous trouble.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 01-18-2003 at 03:51 PM..
01-19-2003, 01:56 AM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

lindsey  (8)

shut up jacob its one thing to make fun of me but i will not stand arond leting my sisster get tormentied be some one like you she 9 years old im 12 so im not leting you f***ing tallk s*** to my sisster im her big sisster and im not sanding for it

good story ive had stufe like that hapin to me sownd come from are basment a foot step like sowed when im allon in my home and at my granmas home I think my dead grampa hants it I never evin got to see him he died befor i whas born

01-19-2003, 02:02 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Lindsey, I was already tired of your poor spelling, but your sister joining, and your attempts at insulting Chris are too much for my weak mind to handle.

In short, shut the Fuck up, you lying little shit stain.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

01-19-2003, 12:52 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

:
Originally posted by lindsey
shut up jacob its one thing to make fun of me but i will not stand arond leting my sisster get tormentied be some one like you she 9 years old im 12 so im not leting you f***ing tallk s*** to my sisster im her big sisster and im not sanding for it

Okay, I get it, aslong as someone has a brother/sister/friend, you may not say whats on you're mind. Right.
And that swearing is a bad influence on her.
And you're just 12, so you should swear either
01-19-2003, 06:00 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
My apologies, i'm not fluent in Moron. If you would be kind enough to find a translator i will then take heed at your remarks and put a snide comment were i deem necessary...thankyou.

01-19-2003, 06:06 PM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

lindsey  (8)

but im going to get banne for saying that i just know it so leve my sisster alone dos any one else have a ghost story this is becoming a get mad a some one post or how ever you say it

01-19-2003, 07:29 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)

Erm...not to interupt everyone's little fight, but I got a ghost story. Well the house my dad lives in used to be my great great aunt Mary's or soemthing, and she used to smoke alot and was picky about clean stuff. After she died, we moved into her house from our old apartment, and are still there. But every now and then, we can smell cigarette smoke, or sometimes the floor will be damp and smell like pine sol. Creepy.

Oddling l:c l
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

01-19-2003, 07:37 PM
Tori
Fuzzle

Tori  (10)

I think that is very cool and that fight that seems to be messing up my post is just betwin Lindsey and Jacob

01-19-2003, 10:51 PM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

lindsey  (8)

tori you are going to make me get a worning im don fiting with himso get over it

01-21-2003, 02:34 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

:
Originally posted by Tori
I think that is very cool and that fight that seems to be messing up my post is just betwin Lindsey and Jacob
Forums are ment for discutions that anybody can join in on.

If you don't want to get peaple involved. Then don't post at all.