01-18-2003, 10:06 AM
FireFrog
Thudslug

: Jan 2003
: -
: 162
FireFrog  (10)
Happy ABE & MUNCH & the Illustrious Gabbit Egg That Would Appear to be Missing

**The stroy takes place two days after the incident with the Canned Gabbiar auction and rescuing of Abes un born brothers**

This is my first FanFic... make fun and die a terrible death involving mutated gerbils and horrid monkeys with cucumbers for legs. You have been warned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mudokons stared pointlessly at Sam's labour eggs.
"Uh, nothin' much seems to be happening..." a mudokon said.
"Well guys," Abe told the group, "These things take time. The hatching of these baby brothers could take a while. Lets just let nature take its course."
Everybody pondered this remark for about three seconds before Alf stepped forward.
"Screw letting nature take its course! I say we try sitting on em..." Alf snapped, as he flopped on top of an egg.
SPLEEASH! The egg went everywhere.
"NO! STOP!!" Abe yelled.
"You're too heavy!" A mudokon cried, "Let me try that!"
"No me!!" said another.
"HEY!" Alf yelled. "I say I get another go, I think I can nail it this time round"
SPLAT! SPLEEEK! SPLOOKSH!!! Egg went everywhere untill the Mudokons had sat on every single one.
"Well look at that..." a mudokon called out.
"Yeah," Alf replied, "I spose that wasn't such a good idea after all. What a shame... ah well.... WHOSE UP FOR OMLETTS?"
"ME!" "Oooh! ME ME ME!!" "No me!!" "Shut up fatty!!"

Abe hung his head in shame. He turned around and left the group to their canabalism. As he left he heard the yells of different Mudokons: "Hey Abe!! These unborn brothers aren't bad! You sure you don't want any... Abe... ABE??"
Abe wandered down to the lake where he found munch by the waters edge.
"Hows the Gabbit makin' goin?" asked Abe.
Munch was concentrating on his work... he read the instructions to himself. He was reading off of the can of Gabbiar.

"Okay," he told himself. "Half a cup of more salt... three quater can of Gabbiar... stir for half a minute... oh... hello Abe. Not so good."
"Really?" Abe asked.
"Yeah... this recipe aint workin too we... HEY!! 147... 148... 149..."
"HUH?" Abe exclaimed.
"ABE!!!" Munch yelled, "ONE OF MY EGGS IS MISSING!!"
"Munch... it's just ONE egg... can't you do with out it.... I mee...."
Abe was suddenly cut off as Munch leapt on top of him and looked straight into his eyes with an evil glare...
"NO!" Munch shouted sternly.
"Oh... but.... Okay...." Abe muttered.
"YEAH!" Munch jumped for joy. "Lets get goin!"
"Oooooh.... I'm gettin too old for this," Abe complained, "Look at my hands... they're all battered and bruised... too much rock climbing... backs twisted like a question mark.... hey my pony tail hairs are starting to fall out... THEY'RE STARTING TO FALL OUT!!!! YA KNOW WHAT THAT IS??? HUH! STRESS!!!! MUNCH.... MUUUUNCH!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so begins the rediculously stupid adventure... where has the illustrous 150th egg gone??? Who knows... unless you want me to write more, we may NEVER know! Plz give me your thoughts...
--FireFrog

Last edited by FireFrog; 01-18-2003 at 02:51 PM..
01-19-2003, 01:42 AM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2002
: wisconsin
: 469
lindsey  (8)

hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh this is prite d*** funy

01-19-2003, 09:43 AM
FireFrog
Thudslug

: Jan 2003
: -
: 162
FireFrog  (10)
Oddworld Well?

Thanx for replying lindsey...
may I ask why you bleeped out darn or damn? whatever you were trying to spell...

Anyway... is this fic worth continuing or not??

01-19-2003, 05:36 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Yeah, continue. Its good. Its similar to Kesiahs quest for the can opener but its still good in its own special way!

By the way, you may not want to set your sights to high. Its hard bein a new member in fan corner cause people just dont seem interested. No matter how good your story is! Im having the same problem and it hasnt really improved since November.