oko
Boombat

: Nov 2002
: your butt
: 244
oko  (33)
Wired a stupid dream i had

this isn't a fan fic but a dream i had.
it all started with a satalite(or at lest it was sepost to) floating over oddworld me,abe,alf and munch were in it.
oko:abe you have to go back to oddworld and find all the alf's rehab & tea.
abe:WHAT!well,only on one condition alf will have to join me on my next mission.
alf:WHAT!
abe: only kidding...hey where's munch?
abe start's flying out the window then he find's munch sitting somewhere on the satalite abe land's and they start speaking in norwegian and abe ask's
abe:husker du dette stedet(do you remember this plase?)
munch:nei(no)
abe:klart du kan.(sure you can)
and then i wake upp.
please post your dream's here to

Last edited by oko; 11-26-2002 at 03:22 AM..
11-25-2002, 01:13 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

I don't know if this will be considered here but heres a dream.

Klack the Mudokin found himself wakeing in a field of grass when he notice a scrab walking across the field. Nobody was around and the field was deserted.

Two moons were in the sky but it was still day light. One of the moons had the hand print of Abe. The Scrab came walking up to Klack as it sniffed him. Klack was scared because he wasan't sure if the scrab was going to attack him.

Then the un ordinary occured as the scrab started to transform into the Shrykull. Klack began to run but couldn't because the Shrykull was getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Soon the skies turned dark and the fields were suddenly gone. Klack found himself running awey from this giant Shrykull down an endless staircase. But the Shrykull was gaining on him and just at that moment of desperate need of help, The shrykull used its almighty power upon Klack. He suddenly awoke from his slumber screaming at the top of his lungs.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

His face drained with sweat as rain fell in the night and a low rumble of thunder was heard.

Klack took a deep breath and went back to sleep.

The End.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 11-25-2002 at 05:17 AM..
11-25-2002, 01:42 PM
oko
Boombat

oko  (33)

okay but you are supost to post YOUR own dream's only. But good stor...i mean dream anyone else dream't any thing about oddworld

Last edited by oko; 11-26-2002 at 06:23 AM..
11-27-2002, 07:45 PM
GTdragon
Spark Stunk

: Jul 2002
: Somewhere around California
: 394
GTdragon  (10)
dreams

Well, heres one. I dreamt I was an expieremental fuzzle strapped onto this one table. Then this one vykker dude, stuck this electric wire through my brain, and I turned into a scrab. All of a sudden my brother appeared and I ripped his pathetic puny head. Dangling under my jaw was this huge chunk of, red, and then there was this swirly stuff that started to appear.......................................I forgot the rest. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! >_<

11-28-2002, 10:56 AM
oko
Boombat

oko  (33)

good gtdragon hehe funny dream
12-15-2002, 01:20 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)
Native freaky!

Ok, youve lost me!
But how about this, iwas walkin in a forest when this scrab appears and charges at me, screechin madly so i kill it, i dont know how. Then loads of paramites that were my friends come and attack me cause i killed there friend(the scrab!)

01-04-2003, 07:02 AM
oko
Boombat

oko  (33)

that was a stupid dream at least you dident kill your brother(if you have one)