01-18-2003, 06:56 PM
Tori
Fuzzle

: Jan 2003
: in the middle of nowhere with my dog courage
: 128
Tori  (10)
why do guys think they are better than girls

It really makes me mad that boys think they over power girls. Like the most stupid one in the book girl cudeis. Like a few days ago Iget in a fight with a boy and I say I will beat him up and he says you can not fight because you are a girl. so if you boys have any good reasons that boys are better better than girls feel free to tell me!

01-18-2003, 07:01 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Boys are usually stronger, I believe. And cooties is just the thing that younger idiots use to stay away from girls because they have no exposure to hormones.
01-18-2003, 09:12 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

I never really got the whole 'Cooties' thing. Must be a Merkin thing...hmmm.

Boys are usually stronger. And it is wrong to hit a girl, unless your life is on the line. Ermmm...i usually consider the Hetro males to be like big, dumb St Bernards...its more amusing that way. Errr...yeh, thats about it. I dont mind Hetro's now though, i still take the piss. But, if you think about it, its like a Hetro who is non-homophobic yet still makes a few jokes about queerz and shtuff...

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

01-18-2003, 11:37 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Ah this brings me back to the days when I was a little boy.

But I was not like your typical boy who said cooties and all of that sh*t. No I was more of a calm little lad who really kept to myself. You see I really never went for the cootie thing. I alweys thought it was pointless. My friends on the other hand did and I alweys wondered why though.

Anyway wait till you get to my age. I tell you inspite of all the responiablities life is grand!

01-19-2003, 12:47 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

Just because you're stronger sometimes, it doesn't make you nessecarily better.
Anyway, I really cannot stand sexist people
01-19-2003, 01:22 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

What do you do when like 5 youbger girls gang up on you and they are really cruel and call you stuuf. It makes me so mad i just wanna kick them so hard they fly away like sockerbolls.
01-19-2003, 01:45 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

:
Originally posted by dark_xinos
What do you do when like 5 youbger girls gang up on you and they are really cruel and call you stuuf. It makes me so mad i just wanna kick them so hard they fly away like sockerbolls.
I hear ya.
I've seen that happen in our school, when some 7th grade punk-ass kids team up and pretend to be so cool. Ohhhh, makes me wanna kick them... They're so annoying, they even walk trying to look superior.

But anyway, Tori, let me give you a tip;
The next boy that says that girls can't fight properly, punch him and punch him hard . That'll teach them!

01-19-2003, 02:32 PM
Tori
Fuzzle

Tori  (10)

Ohh belive me I almost killed a 5th grader when I was 6 and that kid I said about will be having a black I for awhile hehehehehehehe

01-19-2003, 03:05 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

Good for you Tori. Something else that really irratates me is when boys try to avct hard if thery're not when they don't have to. Doing it to protect yourself is fine, but doing it for the sake of it is just stupid.
01-19-2003, 03:58 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Don't inspire violence among the girl, now. We don't want her turning into an annoying psychotic radicalist at age 10. A radicalist against boys, by way of stereotyping.
01-19-2003, 04:53 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

How do you know shes under ten? (if its written in your signiture then im deadly imbarised!) I personally dont think girls are better than boys and im not afraid to attack a female, though usually i only do it as a matter of self defence. I dont see the point in physical violence. And if cooties is like the dreaded lergie or the love bug then i know for a fact that its usually started by some kid with no friends who just wants the attention or as a way to get back at a girl who he doesn't like. and i think anyone over 7 should try doing something better with there time than trying to upset girls.
Oh and if anyone here has started one of the above, especcially anyone of high importants, i didn't mean it oh please don't hurt me please i love it here please!

AND BOYS AND GIRLS ARE ALL EQUALS!

Last edited by Splat; 01-19-2003 at 08:55 AM..
01-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Tori
Fuzzle

Tori  (10)

Splat I am nine and alot of people think I am a boy but really I am a girl

01-19-2003, 05:37 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

:
Originally posted by Splat
AND BOYS AND GIRLS ARE ALL EQUALS!
...*sigh* What a smart guy.

Okay, Tori lemme give you another tip;
Don't take my words seriously, after all I am a 63% psycho.
I'm a bad example^___^
Violence is not the primary answer!

Peace

01-19-2003, 05:39 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Oh, I almost forgot:
Welcome to the forums Tori! ^____^
Nice to have ya here...

Last edited by The Red Muse; 01-19-2003 at 09:43 AM..
01-19-2003, 05:58 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I'd say most of the female sex is more superior to the typical male. Note how i say most, cos some females (many on this board) are just wanks...

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

01-19-2003, 06:12 PM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2002
: wisconsin
: 469
lindsey  (8)

she my sisster im so mad I never get to post with out he being rite next to me I hate allot of boys at school and a home why do thay think thay are so cool smake them silly I tell you

01-19-2003, 06:49 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Well first off Lindsey your how old? 9 right? Well boys at your age can be retarded or imature (note I said can be). They don't know better just ignor them. Besides a person at your age shouldn't be worried about boys.

01-19-2003, 07:13 PM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

lindsey  (8)

how meny time do I hafe to say it im 12 years old

01-19-2003, 08:45 PM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by lindsey
how meny time do I hafe to say it im 12 years old
By the way your spelling i think you 5.
But I think that Boys will always be better then girls, since they are stronger. In the developement of our civilisation man are always needed. like in the cave age, man goes hunting to feed their family. In wars, man go fight because they are stronger. When there wasn't any machine to build buildings man have to use their physical strenght to build them. Through the history of "man"kind we needed to use strength to build out civilisation. That is why man are better then girls.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

01-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Happy, men may be able to fight and stuff but they would die of starvation if they didn't have the women to cook for them and have sex with them to reproduce. So basically the women are the base of the group...with Native Americans the men used to hunt and fight, which was important. But the women built the Teepee's and made the food and made all the useful things that the men fought with. Obviously, with the Native Americans the women would die out without men and the men would die out without the women...

However now, women have the upperhand over the Hetro society cos guys have a tendency to want sex...They are also more destructive. I personally think the world should be run by Gays, Lesbians and Women...and the Hetero males should be our slaves. Doing all the manual work and pleasuring the homosexuals while the women get pleasured by sex toys. Also, we should have large Sperm banks and if we run out we should be able to choose a male, shock him with a cattleprod and then take his Seamen out via syringe...

01-19-2003, 09:43 PM
Wolfpac
Hoodie Patrol

: May 2001
: Take a Seat!
: 800
Wolfpac  (11)
Re: why do guys think they are better than girls

:
Originally posted by Tori
why do guys think they are better than girls
Because we are

But seriously, at a young age males and females are enemies. The males only like to hang around their own kind and females do to. And because there are only females against them, they are the enemy. And that's why they think they are better. But when you guys get to be older, you still like to hang around your own kind, but you would rather be with the enemy.

I could go on more but a 9 year old is reading this.

01-19-2003, 10:29 PM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

Thank the odd we never had the cooties crap at my school, and the girls and boys lived peacefully together, and we weren't enemies. And we played Catch and Kiss and when it was the boys turn we said we weren't playing then the girls said "Ok, we'll have our go again." It was sweet.
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

01-19-2003, 10:44 PM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

lindsey  (8)

thare are lots of thing that are beter about girls then boy if I tolled you this thred wood be very long

01-20-2003, 12:00 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by Jacob
Happy, men may be able to fight and stuff but they would die of starvation if they didn't have the women to cook for them and have sex with them to reproduce. So basically the women are the base of the group...with Native Americans the men used to hunt and fight, which was important. But the women built the Teepee's and made the food and made all the useful things that the men fought with. Obviously, with the Native Americans the women would die out without men and the men would die out without the women...

However now, women have the upperhand over the Hetro society cos guys have a tendency to want sex...They are also more destructive. I personally think the world should be run by Gays, Lesbians and Women...and the Hetero males should be our slaves. Doing all the manual work and pleasuring the homosexuals while the women get pleasured by sex toys. Also, we should have large Sperm banks and if we run out we should be able to choose a male, shock him with a cattleprod and then take his Seamen out via syringe...
All the things that you have listed that women can do man can do to. The only thing that man can't do is giving birth to babies. So the only thing that gives women the advantage is reproducing.(and i hear that women are smarter then guys)
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

01-20-2003, 07:19 AM
OddPod
Thudslug

: In a house
: 155
OddPod  (10)

:
Originally posted by happyguy936
I hear that women are smarter then guys
not being sexist or anything but i thought men where smarter and less aggressive. A few years ago there was a survay to see what sex was the most agressive and they found out women are more agressive than men. Also women mature up more faster than men, so you can say they both have advantages and disadvanteges

(sorry about the spelling very tired)

01-20-2003, 03:20 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
but they would die of starvation if they didn't have the women to cook for them
Ah, so that is why you see so many bachelors dying of starvations...
:
Hetro society cos guys have a tendency to want sex...
The tendancy to want sex is in the male society, not just Hetero... and it's steadily growing into female society, come to think of it...
:
I personally think the world should be run by Gays, Lesbians and Women...and the Hetero males should be our slaves. Doing all the manual work and pleasuring the homosexuals while the women get pleasured by sex toys. Also, we should have large Sperm banks and if we run out we should be able to choose a male, shock him with a cattleprod and then take his Seamen out via syringe...
Hey! You can't do that! Screw you and your evil, manual labor society! I'm to lazy and weak for manual labor!

But seriously, it wouldn't work. I mean, you couldn't turn every woman in the world into a lesbian... and the overwhelming number of dumb hetero homophobes coupled with the all the strength they would be getting from manual labor would cause a huge, horrific uprising of football, mass genocide of homosexuals, and total eradication of women's rights. And that would be bad... and rather counterproductive.
01-20-2003, 07:10 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
Ah, so that is why you see so many bachelors dying of starvations...
They would...if they didn't have Microwaves and such things to cook items of eadable treats then they would collapse...and die...HAHAHAAAA!!

:
women have the upperhand over the Hetro society cos guys have a tendency to want sex...
:
The tendancy to want sex is in the male society, not just Hetero...
But women have the upper hand in the Hetro society...Cos i doubt a gay guy will be fussed if a Punany owner stated "I dont wanna have sex with you..." he'd just say "Fine. BRAD!! Get down here!!"

:
I mean, you couldn't turn every woman in the world into a lesbian...
I dont want to. If you read it i said Gays, Lesbians AND women...*Tuts*...See, typical Hetro...jumping the gun. Thinking that the 1st date means oral...Ugh.

:
and the overwhelming number of dumb hetero homophobes coupled with the all the strength they would be getting from manual labor would cause a huge, horrific uprising of football, mass genocide of homosexuals, and total eradication of women's rights. And that would be bad
But it would be like Planet of the Apes...without the hairyness and the failure of us. We'd have guns...and horses. And we would moniter your petty kind and if you got too "excited" we'd drag you away, molest you (if your cute) and burn you...BWAHAHAAAAA!!

:
not being sexist or anything but i thought men where smarter and less aggressive.
Oh yeh. I read that, it was in that White Nationalist paper, right?

:
found out women are more agressive than men.
If its bargain season yes, especially in America. I've seen what you Merkins are like...

:
(and i hear that women are smarter then guys)
I'd completly agree to that. Men are far too competetive aswell, especially when there's no point...

:
So the only thing that gives women the advantage is reproducing.
Yeh, now that there's microwaves for the most simple minded of Cretins, men obviously have less of a disadvantage. There's nothing one can do without machinery anymore...aside from give birth.

I was never enemies with females, nor is my lil' bros and sis. Must be a Merkin thing...again.

Anyway, what did men invent? We dont exactly need most things they invent do we...like a Radio...do we need that? No. But needing is besides the point, here is a few women inventors...

Grace Hopper was a computer inventor best known for the Mark computer series.

Mary Phelps Jacob invented the bra.

Jones re-invented American food production by inventing vacuum packed canning.

Joyner invented a permanent wave machine that would allow a hairdo to stay set for days.

Architect, Anna Keichline created inventions for the home.

Margaret Knight was an employee in a paper bag factory when she invented a new machine part to make square bottoms for paper bags. Knight can be considered the mother of the grocery bag, she founded the Eastern Paper Bag Company in 1870.

Kwolek invented a material five times stronger than steel called Kevlar.

Krysta Morlan invented a device that relieves the irritation caused by wearing a cast - the cast cooler.

Alice Parker invented a new and improved gas heating furnace.

Rozier and Vallino, a mother and daughter invention team, invented the intravenous catheter shield.

Blount invented a device to help disabled people eat with less difficulty.

Rachel Brown co-invented Nystatin, the world's first useful antifungal antibiotic.

01-20-2003, 10:07 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

Jeez, that post really shut 'em up.

01-20-2003, 11:03 PM
Shadestorm
Stingbee

: Atlanta, Georgia
: 76
Shadestorm  (10)

Hey, guys say we are better than girls cause we'd look bad in front of the other guys if we didn't...

That's all...

------------
Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someones neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing.

Last edited by Shadestorm; 01-21-2003 at 03:43 AM..
01-21-2003, 06:13 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

:
Lesbians AND women
Wouldn't just saying women cover lesbians as well?

:
I was never enemies with females, nor is my lil' bros and sis. Must be a Merkin thing...again.
That's what I've always thought too.

:
Anyway, what did men invent? We dont exactly need most things they invent do we...like a Radio...do we need that? No. But needing is besides the point, here is a few women inventors...

Mary Phelps Jacob invented the bra.

Joyner invented a permanent wave machine that would allow a hairdo to stay set for days.
We can't be blamed for not inventing those two, we would hardly be needing them.
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz