08-29-2001, 02:53 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)
Factory #7346383

"I'm sorry. I had no idea the Magog had security cameras in their factories." The rest of the groug remained silent. Within the last several hours, Salvador had managed to:
  • Convince the group that they could find better equiptment in the factory.
  • Get spotted on 3 security cameras (which started this whole mess).
  • Sneeze while hiding in the shadows from pursuing sligs.
  • Fail a Polygraph test.
  • Get the group sentenced to death.

"Everyone still have their leverguns?". "Yes.", they responded as one. "Well, we can use the darts to pick the lock." "If we do, we still will have to get out of this factory." "This is a really poorly designed jail... if we pick the lock, we can catch a ride on one of the trains right over there and stowaway to... somewhere near Pyke." Without waiting for conformation, he removed the dart from his levergun, picked the lock, and led the group into to the train. Little did they know, it was put right next to a minimum security prison for a reason...

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

08-31-2001, 02:41 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

The train rumbled through the desert. Nothing could be seen for miles. "Looks like you finally came up with a good idea", mumbled Vinnie from the next car. Almost on cue a loudspeaker in the train booms, "YOU ARE UNDER AREST!! DO NOT ATEMPT TO EXIT THE TRAIN!! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!". All the doors boomed shut and locked, trapping Salvador and Sergio in one car and Franco and Vinnie in the other. Every possible opening in the car was shut. Sergio gave Salvador a look that simply said, "We're screwed now". "Well now we wait, I guess", responded Salvador.

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

09-04-2001, 12:26 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

"Freeze!! You are... where are th-" the slig stopped in mid sentence. Frozen with paralysis, he fell foreward. "Dead?" Sergio shook his head. Sergio was hanging from one of those poles you hold on to, Salvador had peeked out from under the floorboard and shot the slig. The blown down door to the next compartment revealed many slig bodies. Two pairs of footprints covered with dark, slig blood led out of the train. "Think they're alright?" Sergio nodded. They both entered the train, and into a factory of mayhem. Sligs ran this way and that, obviously very afraid. Alarms were going off everywhere. Two seala among a factory of sligs and glukkons. This would be hard to get out of.