Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)
People WILL sell anything on eBay!!!

I was doing a search for Sephiroth stuff on eBay (although I can't really afford it due to the price range)... and found this.

Some guy is selling an character for Acheron's Call for $1000!!! That's like almost $2000 Aus!!! Geez... some people must take gaming seriously if they are going to pay that much for a game character!!!

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

05-27-2001, 09:54 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

*clears throat* You obviously never saw the time someone tried to sell a famous person's (I forget who he was, a music star, or something, I think) poo. Yes, that's right, poo; I got it pointed out by a friend, who thought it was hilarious... People WILL sell anything on ebay!!

05-28-2001, 04:16 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

Ewwww.... that is totally DISCUSTING!!! *cough, choke, gag* Why would anyone want to buy such a thing... I don't care how obsessed you are w/ a celebrity, who'd want something like that. Plus how can you prove that is is actually... well theirs.

I hadn't heard of that... but there was a guy who sold an empty PS2 box for like $600 once.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

05-28-2001, 05:18 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2001
: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

I remember watching that PS2 box auction. The poor guy thought it had a PS2 in it! I read the seller's feedback, the buyer was NOT HAPPY!

Poo? I didn't think you could sell anything biological on Ebay? Oh well, the rules may have been different back then.