Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

12-06-2001, 01:00 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

: Nov 2001
: USA
: 200
oddite4456  (10)

(OOC- I think I have MSN messenger, DH.)

Svag looked at the ground, he knew little of the Cartel. For some reason, Dementa had little taste for them; and he was willing to bet she had good reason for it. The little Svag knew about the Magog Cartel, was that they owned the factory his father worked at. He remembered well the visits of the High-Ranking Glukkons. On those days the adult sligs kicked him out of the way more than usual. He was too young to fight back, then. It was the Cartel that was so afraid of the secret of the factory explosion leaking out. His father worked at a weapons factory. One day, an explosion caused by a reactor defect killed his abusive patriarch and many others. The guards were reassined, the slaves resold. However, he was left among the ruins, scarred badly from the explosion. His skin healed, but not a heathy green, it became an ugly black. He forged a shelter out of scrap metal, and salvaged other things, as well. Yes, he remembered that northern factory well.

He looked back up at the two bounty hunters, then down at his machine gun that was lying on the ground. He felt insecure without it, and was anxious to pick it back up...

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: oddite4456 ]
12-06-2001, 01:37 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: if you do have MSN, my addy is: dragonzone@earthlink.net )

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

12-06-2001, 09:28 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

(OOC- Never mind, my msn messenger doesn't work right.)
12-06-2001, 06:03 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

*raznet begins holding his ristes*"what the..."suddenly the armour on his arms fall of to revel that clear sacks filled with what looked like lizerd embroys(sp)on each arm"what is this?"said raznet"A.L.F"he said aloud"what is this?"scaning.......................scan complet,aperntly you have formed some type of eggsacks on your arms,maby haveing to do with that you unisex"so....your breeding?"said blue"appentley so"said raznet.....
12-06-2001, 08:47 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

OOC: uh AS...do you have an actual plan layed out for your character? It doesn't seem that way...it looks like you are just randomly throwing situation with us with no build up at all. Please stop it...it is getting annoying.

Oddite: have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling MSN?

12-06-2001, 09:09 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

(OOC:

AS: yeah, why not plan before you write?

Oddite: Then again, MSN Never works right in the first place, but anyway, we still use it. Try what Drag suggested.)

12-06-2001, 09:56 PM
The Less-Than-Big Bro
Chippunk

: My fantasy home, my fantasy city, my fantasy world
: 27
The Less-Than-Big Bro  (10)

Kelp was feeling quite put out. "who said that we were working for the cartel. No, the vykkers hired me, and she it tagging along, probably with some personal vendetta against asmitt. I DETEST the Magog Cartel after they thought that my size made me weak. I killed two glukks and a few bigbros, then said frack it and blew the whole damn place sky high(OOC:this is NOT the incident that Svag was speaking of). SO, now, whaddaya know about Asmitt, before i get jumpy... Might twitch, if you get my meaning..."

12-06-2001, 10:11 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"I don't think any of us present knows about him." Dementa said, calming down a bit but still keeping up her guard. She didn't like Vykker's either... "Why are you looking for him?"

12-06-2001, 10:26 PM
The Less-Than-Big Bro
Chippunk

"how'd you think we eat?" kelp replied.

12-06-2001, 10:35 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"No...I didn't ask why you work for the Vykkers...I am asking you why you are looking for this 'Assmitt' other then for the money." Dementa said, "And you don't need money in order to eat...you can live off the land like I do."

12-06-2001, 10:38 PM
The Less-Than-Big Bro
Chippunk

Kelp smiles "oh, not me. Simply professional. She has some sort of vendetta against him, i think. never bothered to ask. Partners in war just leave such things unsaid. But no, i dislike most vegetables, although nuts and fruits are fine. I prefer scrab well roasted."

12-06-2001, 10:45 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Blue: "My faimily also live off the land. We reside in a group of 5 houses on the edge of Pyke, and we live a very happy life, even if we don't have very much moolah. Even if you don't like vegeatables, you can always hunt. I never hunt, beacuse I don't like or need meat, but lots of my friends do."
- DH

12-06-2001, 10:49 PM
The Less-Than-Big Bro
Chippunk

Kelp grins.

"well, since we are getting nowhere..."

He enters the pod he stole, grunts and tosses out a bedroll, grunts again, and tosses out another. He steps out and unrolls one.

"you 'naturalist' types can find beds in your own homes. I will sleep here, and kili can do as she wishes with her bedroll."

Kili takes her bedroll.

"thanks, i'll sleep in a tree."

So saying she climbs into a tree, slithers into her bedroll, and promptly dozes off. Kelp is but a few minutes after.

12-06-2001, 11:22 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa shrugs.
"NiteOwls..but then who am I to talk. Considering some of the 'jobs' I have done for the resistence in the past."
Damn I shouldn't have said that... she thought cursing her loose tongue. She didn't trust Kelp and Kili yet...especially after that last fight...and she wasn't too sure about Svag's stance either. The other mud she felt comfortable with though.

12-07-2001, 12:38 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

Svag thought about how much msn messenger sucks because it doesn't work on his computer!

OOC- (Hahaha, just kidding. I needed to say that.)

Svag made up his mind to go to sleep last, lest the bounty hunters try anything. He could probably find a tree or something to lean against for the night. He heard Dementa say something about her helping the mudokon resistance, than looking like she was going to kick herself. He almost laughed at the conversation about 'living off the land'. He'd never grown (or eaten) a vegetable in his life. "One of us should probably keep watch." Svag spoke up, "The Vykkers, or something else, could come looking for a meal or test subject." He slung his machine gun over his shoulder and said, "I'll take first shift." After all, the less he slept, the less nightmares he had to experiance...
12-07-2001, 06:31 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

raznet whent and layed down on the side of a tree"well"he said"since i don't realy need sleep....i'll be half awake"then he closed his eyes....
12-07-2001, 06:33 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: Hehe... Held at gunpoint and you guys still find time for a debate about the merits of vegetarianism... You've got to laugh, haven't you?]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

12-07-2001, 08:03 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Oddite, you seem to have forgotten - it is still morning. LTBB's charrs have gone to sleep because they apprantly were awake all night.)

Blue: "Humph. Well, since it's still only morning, I'm off home now. However. . ." *Notices one of the Vykker pods, which is intact* "Hmmm. . ." *She gets in, and closes the top.* "I wonder how this works. . .?" *She presses a button. The pod immediatley starts hovering, making a loud noise* "Yeow!! Hey, I remember, I think I flew one of these before eons ago when I was about 5. . . Dunno how I managed to do it, but hey. . ." *She grabs the joystick* "Turn left. . . Turn right. . . Hover up. . . Hey, this is easy! Check this out!" *she files in a circle, then lands again, and gets out* "Heheheh, cool! Hey, Dementa, there's room for two in there, you wanna come back to the closest Village of Pyke with me?"
- DH

12-07-2001, 08:52 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"No thanks..." Dementa said with a shake of her head, "I don't have a need to go to town right now. I tend to avoid populated areas...I will however...go hunting. I'll be back in a bit."
At that Dementa lept into a tree and bounded off...

(ooc: I'm trying to hold off Dementa coming into Pyke until the Malice plot is finished...might not make it though....)

12-07-2001, 10:34 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"do they have any thing of use for me there..say....wepons? or do you think i'll scare the natives?"...
12-08-2001, 10:52 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

Blue: "Well, the weapon shop recently got taken over by sligs, as far as I know. Pyke is over that way if you want to check it out." *She points* "I doubt you'll scare the natives, as stranger things then you have entered Pyke. Anyway, yeah, climb on in. Let me just write a note to these people first." *She quickley scribbles a note to the rest of the people, and pins it to a tree. It reads:

To Dementa, Svag and you lot. I have gone back home, taking one of the undamaged pods and the cyborg with me. I will check back here this evening just before sunset. I know I forgot to introduce myself (too many interruptions), but I'll do that when I come back.
- Blue

*With that, she climbs into the pod with the cyborg, starts it up, and starts flying home above the treetops. . .*
- DH

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: Dark Hood ]

12-09-2001, 12:06 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

(occ:am i with blue DH?)
12-09-2001, 02:54 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Hold on. . . *Edits post* Now you are. Knew I was forgetting something. Silly me.)
- DH

12-09-2001, 10:20 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Meanwhile Dementa was stalking a scrab not far away. It was an older scrab, passed its prime, and it feeding on an elum carcuss.
Dementa creeped along the forest floor on all fours in a preditors gait, eyes focused on her target. When the scrab had bent down to take another bite out of its meal, she pounced, leaping onto his back and sinking her sharp teeth into the back of its neck. The scrab screeched in agony when Dementa's harm touch affected it, that is until she broke its neck with a sharp jerk of her head. The scrab went limp and she let go.
Sure the way she killed it was a bit 'animalistic' but it was the way her kind hunted and she wanted to stay true to her kind as much as possible.
She picked up the dead scrab and carried it back to the camp where the others were.
"Anyone hungry?" she said as she entered the 'campsite' and dropped the scrab on the ground. She looked around and noticed they were two peeps short. "Where is the blue mud and the cyborg?" she asked, then she saw Blue's note. "Oh...never mind."

12-10-2001, 09:32 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

Svag heard the death cry of the scrab echo from out of the forest. Fairly quickly Dementa stepped into the clearing. "Anyone hungry?" she asked, but Svag wasn't with the rest of the group. he was off in the forest searching. He didn't really know what he was searching for, he just thought he'd take a look around to become more familiar with the terrain. He heard something crack under his foot. Looking down, he saw that he had stepped on a mudokon bone; but it wasn't that one bone that made him feel uneasy. It was the fact that the ground was nearly covered in mudokon skeletons. He took a step back, and heard the screech of a wild paramite. Svag turned to look at it, it was in a defensive posture...with friends; there were probably six or so. Guess the others at camp had better be hungry, he thought as he took careful aim...
12-11-2001, 07:28 PM
The Less-Than-Big Bro
Chippunk

the death cry of the scrab perks up Kelp. He rolls over, muttering something about cruelty of others, and picks up his guns, stuffing them into the holsters. Then he picks up his sniper rifle, changes clips, and stands up, shaking off sleep.

"Dammit, i gotta get to pyke. Hope that Asmitt is still there, thought. I think i missed him. well, i need a new weapon. maybe i can pawn off one of these pistols. one is gettin' worn on the handles. Anyone coming with?"

Kili rolls over but doesn't get up. "After breakfast."

Just then, they hear the gunshots ripping the noon air.

12-11-2001, 08:21 PM
•[cyrus]•
Clakker Store Clerk

: Massachusetts
: 781
•[cyrus]•  (10)

Nice FANFIC guys (And girls)Hehehehehehehee111111

12-11-2001, 09:46 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: tis not a fanfic dude. A fanfic is a story written by one person. This is an RPG, a bunch of stories/plots written by many people roleplaying one or two (or in my case...three) characters. Just because we don't use stats doesn't mean its not an RPG)

Dementa jerked her head up at the sound of the gunshots.
"What the...?" She muttered as she looked around and realized someone else was missing.
"Where's Svag?" she asked.

12-12-2001, 11:45 PM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

Svag watched the smoke from his gun barrel settle on the forest floor. He didn't quite know what to do now, seven paramite carcasses lied upon the ground. He reloaded his gun and hung it on his shoulder. He grabbed a few of the paramites and began to drag them back to the makeshift camp. Paramites are always such a pain to clean... he thought as he went toward the edge of the forest. But as went on his way, something would not permit him peace of mind. The obvious answer to the bones was that the paramites ate the mudokons and left the bones behind, but Svag got a pretty good look at the skeletal figures, and he knew that it was not a paramite's handiwork...
12-13-2001, 08:49 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"Looks like we won't be going hungry for awhile." Dementa said with a chunkle when she saw Svag drag the two dead paramites in. "I was wondering what made those gunshots, now I know."
She cocked her head, something was bothering him. It was slight and hard to see, but it was there.
"You look a bit disturbed Svag." She said quietly to him as she started a fire, "Is something wrong?"