Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

05-01-2018, 04:05 AM
Phoetux
Riot Slug

: Aug 2016
: Joe's Pizza
: 559
Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)
Idea Halo Online Night: Let's play together

Hey how about we play Halo Online all together?

ElDewrito, also known as Halo Online, is a Halo 3 fan-pc port that's been modded by the community. It's a pc multiplayer game, it's pretty customizable and it's open source so it's also free! This project was actually cancelled and released only in Russia but it's region-free. You can also host your own games and make maps in the forge. It's like Halo 3, but better imo
Sadly the ElDewrito team had to suspend the development due to Microsoft legal actions about it, but that doesn't mean it's dead: all download links have been removed as requested by Microsoft (don't worry, there are still different links that are moving around) but the servers are still up.

So what you need for this game night?
  • Discord: We might speak all together while we play or at least write. So you should join the OWF Discord Server, that's where we will talk.
  • ElDewrito latest version (0.6): For further informations contact me on Discord.

We can organize the night right here in this thread. We sure all have different time zones (mine is CEST) but it's not impossible to play all together, we did somehow with CAH.
My idea would be to play on saturday or sunday around 9 pm CEST, so to anyone who's interested you should tell what's your timezone and see if this idea is good for you or if it's better to move the time for it.

Once we found the perfect time (hour and day) to play the game I'll make eventual official dates, so a calendar, in this thread right here.

So, who wants to play some Halo on pc?

06-07-2018, 10:02 AM
RoryF
aka OddMan360

: Jul 2009
: 42 Wallaby Way
: 1,485
RoryF  (860)RoryF  (860)RoryF  (860)RoryF  (860)RoryF  (860)RoryF  (860)RoryF  (860)

I'm down

06-07-2018, 10:15 AM
Hulaabeo
Grubb Fisherman

: Jul 2007
: Ontario, Canada.
: 997
Hulaabeo  (225)Hulaabeo  (225)Hulaabeo  (225)

Sure, why not.

06-11-2018, 01:16 PM
Phoetux
Riot Slug

: Aug 2016
: Joe's Pizza
: 559
Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)

Alright we're like 5 people so it's possible. That means we can start organizing days.

In some days of the week I dedicate my time on Elder Scrolls Online (if someone has it we could make some grinding there) but I can spare two days for Halo Online, and the best ones for me are Monday and Friday at 9 pm CEST. We'll play whatever we want (Capture the flag, slayer or even forge to fuck around).

This is the calendar:

Click image for larger version

Name:	june-2018-calendar.png
Views:	181
Size:	89.9 
ID:	14609

Everybody is okay with what I said? If yes I'll see you this friday on OWF's Discord server