Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

03-13-2011, 11:31 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

Primero flashed with anger as bullets riddled his legs catching his tail as he fled. Damn mudokons, every single one could be wiped clean of the face of the Earth and he wouldn't care. But for now, he was safe, he placed a UXB down in the entrance of the jungle and set it. Then retreated to a safe distance and hid in the leaves (effectively making cover)

[M] Primero Emlyn hides in the bushes (cover roll)
[E] Primero Emlyn places down UXB in walkway

03-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Scrop was not feeling quite as fine as he could be. Having been shot at least three times, in various areas, he felt himself feeling quite in pain. Add to that, there was a knife that had managed to scrape and cut his tentacles. Getting increasingly angry, he took very careful aim at Mayson, and fired straight at his head, before flying off again, back to Shrapnel Valley. At the same time, he let out a roar of anger.

[BF] *Coin flip* (Knowing my luck here, I will get it:P)
[M] Scrop flies to Shrapnel Valley
[A] Scrop fires at Mayson.
[QH] Scrop fires at Mayson again.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Last edited by Oddey; 03-14-2011 at 06:21 AM..
03-14-2011, 02:04 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Harik fired his rifle at the Big Bro, the bullet flied at tremendous speed and quite literally bounced off the hulking thing's armour.
This made Harik very, very angry. He watched another Mudokon get shot, was shot himself and now his gun was ineffective. Losing rational thought he threw himself up from the ground and charged at Styner, yelling through clenched teeth. He took aim with his rifle and fired. At the exact same time however his right foot landed landed on a certain item that Harik was not familiar with. The object exploded sending Harik roughly 10-20 feet into the air, as his armour fell apart while he was being propelled upwards it occured to Harik that he had probably made a poor decision. He landed on his back with a thud quickly followed by getting shot again.

Harik was now not in the best of conditions, he had been shot, blown up and shot again. With no armour to protect him Harik began to feel a lot more weary and cautious. He pulled himself up from the ground and staggered back towards Mars, pain was the main sensation floating around in his body but he also felt rather embarrassed. His head cleared by the time he reached Mars, "That waterfall sounds like a good idea" he tried to say it as calmly as possible but doubted that he succeeded. "Running towards it sounds good too." He began to make his way towards the waterfall firing as he moved.

[BF] Battle Fatigue *Coin Flip*
[A] Harik fires his rifle at Styner *Dice Roll
[QH] Harik desperatly fires at Styner again *Dice Roll*
[E] Harik attempts to shield Mars *Coin Flip* (OOC: Just an idea I had, If heads Harik takes damage in place of Mars. I don't mind if you don't think it's a good idea to use it.) Edit: Mars ignored it anyway
[M] Harik hobbled to Waterfall Cave

My DA page.

Last edited by slig# 5719; 03-14-2011 at 06:34 AM..
03-14-2011, 02:37 AM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

: Aug 2009
: Oddworld Forums, Internet
: 682
MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: Let the madness continue.

IC: Harik was doing good, Mars noticed. Mars was doing good too for some unfathomable reason. He nicked the slig in the chest, and probably hit something vital. Overjoyed, he yelled something out.

"HAH! YOU YELLOW-BELLIED PRESUMPTUOUS STUCK UP ILL-"

Before he could finish his insult, Harik ran forward and exploded. He was shot up about 10, 20 feet as his armor came down in little chunks. Bewildered, Mars ran under him to catch him. Didn't work, he fell down a few feet away from Mars. Hoping he didn't see this, Mars backed away to his fail-cover-pile.

"The waterfall sounds like a good idea." Harik said remarkably calmly, limping over to Mars. "Running towards it sounds good too." It took Mars a moment to realize he was talking about his plan. Pretending to know what he was doing, Mars said, "Right! Let's go there right no...now...um..." Mars was going to follow him, and he thought he saw him getting ready to do what seemed to be a voluntary meat shield, but out of the corner of his eye saw that accursed slig running somewhere. "Look, Right behind you" Mars said while rolling up his sleeves. "Don't look back, alright!", Mars yelled, while running to the Jungle he saw the Slig go to. He readied his hammer, to finish what he started.

[BF] Battle Fatigue *COIN FLIP, AIN'T THESE FUN?*
[M] Mars limps to the Jungle. *ROLL THE DICE FOR CANCER (joke)*
[MORON] Mars ignores Harik's attempt, no matter how heroic it was. *I'M EVIL*

03-14-2011, 11:06 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

*=*Hour 4 Results*=*

[BF] Battle Fatigue *Coin Flip*
Mayson - Tails, some fatigue
Mars - Tails, some fatigue
Harik - Tails, some fatigue
Scrop - Heads, no fatigue.
Scrop: [3][0] -> [4][0]
Primero - Heads, no fatigue.
Primero: [2][0] -> [3][0]
Styner - Tails, some fatigue

[M] Scrop flies to Shrapnel Valley
[A] Scrop fires at Mayson. 3 - Target hit
Mayson: [5][0] -> [3][0]

[A] Harik fires his rifle at Styner. 3 - Target hit
Styner: [9][2] -> [9][1]
[E] Harik attempts to shield Mars - Mars ignored it anyway
[M] Harik hobbled to Waterfall Cave

[M] Mars limps to the Jungle. 1 - Target missed

[A] Styner shoots his Battle Rifle at Harik. 4 - Target hit
Harik: [3][0] -> [2][0]
[A] Mayson throws his Paralysis Knife at Scrop.
Scrop: [4][0] -> [3][0] (Scrop is paralysed for Hour 5 and cannot make a move)

[M] Primero Emlyn hides in the bushes. Tails - Cover attempt failed
[E] Primero Emlyn places down UXB in walkway. 5 - UXB planted

[QH] Mayson shoots his Battle Rifle at Scrop again. 1 - Target missed
[QH] Scrop fires at Mayson again. 3 - Target hit
Mayson: [3][0] -> [1][0]
[QH] Harik desperatly fires at Styner again. 1 - Target missed

=Hour 5=

Styner's armour was holding out, he smiled once more and shot at Harik.

[A] Styner shoots his Battle Rifle at Harik. *DICE ROLL*

Mayson had taken heavy damage. He looked at his hand which was shaking. "Get a grip" He pointed his gun towards Scrop and fired.

[M] Mayson follows Scrop to Shrapnel Valley.
[A] Mayson shoots his Battle Rifle at Scrop. *DICE ROLL*
[QH] Mayson shoots his Battle Rifle at Scrop again. *DICE ROLL*

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 03-15-2011 at 12:08 AM..
03-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Scrop felt his muscles slipping. "Whaa?" was all he managed to say. Apparently his jaw and tounge muscles were just as inneffective. Losing control of his flying pants, he was aiming for Styner, hoping Styner would help him out a bit. He could see the mudokon out of the corner of his eye, still following him, shooting at him. He seemed very near death. Scrop had luckily not been hit this time.
OOC: Mayson has to move to Shrapnel Valley to attack Scrop incidently.:P

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

03-14-2011, 01:48 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: Sometimes Alex, I think you re-roll just to spite me.

IC: Mars was moving to the jungle, but not fast enough. He had to keep moving. He had a vendetta that was not going to just disappear (Although, if Primero disappeared that would solve everything). He trudged along, hoping Harik didn't turn around and ruin everything.

[BF] Again, roll for battle fatigue.
[M] Mars continues making his way to the jungle. *DICE ROLL AGAIN, I GUESS. I DIDN'T REALLY MEAN FOR THIS TO BE A ROLL, BUT HEY, WHY NOT?*

03-15-2011, 12:09 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

OOC: I assure you that I only roll once for each *DICE ROLL*. That's a guarantee. We've had bad luck with the coin flips this time around as well, way too many Tails.

Mars you need to attack people or your team will lose. Also you don't roll a dice to move, only for any offensive action.

Battle Fatigue was exclusive to Hour 4 so it doesn't affect anything else in the game.

[B]
floofyderg.live

03-15-2011, 09:24 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

Primero gasped as his fingers slid through three neat puncture wounds. He was losing blood but he could sit this out and simply wait for any stupid sonofabitch who walked passed to turn into a fine red spray. Then his cover failed on him, the bushes he realised, where surprisingly itchy, he leapt out of his cover and tried a different bush.

[E] Cover flip
OOC: Comic attempt at cover failure ftw

03-15-2011, 02:21 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Harik limped his way towards the waterfall but not before letting off a xouple of shots in the Big Bro's direction. He was too preoccupied in reaching the waterfall to glance back towards the valley, even when the Big Bro's bullet flew into his left arm, so didn't see if the bullets hit or not. He also didn't see Mars going in the opposite direction towards the Jungle.

Harik finally reached the Waterfall and could see a cave nearby, along with a flying Slig and the boss of their merry little gang. The two of them seemed to be hurrying back towards the Valley. The Flying Slig seemed to be flying away. "At least someone's doing well at least" He said to Mars beside him, then he noticed that Mars wasn't there.

Looking around frantically he still couldn't see Mars anywhere and the figures of the Flying Slig and Mayson were getting further and further away. He had to go back to the Valley to find Mars and he'd tought he'd be better off alonside someone on his side so he followed the figures of Mayson and co.

Reaching the Valley again he called out to Mayson and remembered the Big Bro who had been shooting at him. He hid behind anything he could find and fired at him, doubting he would do much damage

[M] Harik limped back to the Valley
[C] Harik attempted to dive behind something *Coin Flip*
[A] Harik fired at Styner *Dice Roll*
[QH] Harik took a second shot at Styner *Dice Roll*

My DA page.

03-16-2011, 03:04 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

*=*Hour 5 Results*=*

[M] Mars continues making his way to the jungle.

[M] Harik limped back to the Valley
[C] Harik attempted to dive behind something. Tails - Cover attempt failed
[A] Harik fired at Styner. 5 - Target takes damage
Styner: [9][1] -> [9][0]

[A] Styner shoots his Battle Rifle at Harik. 4 - Target takes damage
Harik: [2][0] -> [1][0]

[M] Mayson follows Scrop to Shrapnel Valley.
[A] Mayson shoots his Battle Rifle at Scrop. 2 - Target missed

[C] Primero attempts to take cover. Tails - No cover (What is it with this coin? Is it cursed?)

[QH] Harik took a second shot at Styner. 3 - Target takes damage
Styner: [9][0] -> [8][0]
[QH] Mayson shoots his Battle Rifle at Scrop again. 2 - Target missed

=Hour 6=

IC: Harik was almost beaten, but not quite yet. "Gotcha now", he quiped.

Mayson was running to keep up with Scrop who was still moving quite fast in the sky. "Get back here!"

OOC: Don't forget to attack each other!

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 03-16-2011 at 10:23 AM..
03-16-2011, 05:03 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Scrop's muscles seemed to snap back into focus all of a sudden. Quickly pulling himself together, he firstly looked for anything to cover him, and at the same time, shot as much as possible at Mayson, hoping it would be enough to bring him down. Scrop himself had avoided every shot. Not bad for a paralysed flying slig.
[C] Scrop attempts to take cover
[A] Scrop fires at Mayson.
[QH] Scrop fires at Mayson again.

:

03-16-2011, 09:09 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

OOC: Y'all didn't add me to Hour 5 Alex.

IC: Patience, patience was a virtue that many in battle could ill afford, but all Primero had to do was wait, quietly, for the mudokon to enter the jungle. Yes, patience was a virtue.

03-16-2011, 10:23 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: Ok Scrabtrapman but be sure to attack someone

[B]
floofyderg.live

03-16-2011, 11:22 AM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: Wait, did I make it or not? I'm confused. You dice rolled me last time but this time I get nothing. Are you getting rid of it!? Did I really make it this time? Is it all some lie? MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU CRUEL DISORGANIZED GOD!

03-16-2011, 11:48 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: I'm sorry but the disorganized one is you.
Movement doesn't require a roll, so you're safely in the Jungle.
I specifically said that Battle Fatigue was only for Hour 4, and nobody else mentioned it.

I don't really know why people have stopped attacking each other, since that's the only way to win. Look, if you're not at [0][0] then have the potential to attack and do a lot of damage. COME ON! Just a few more days left!

[B]
floofyderg.live

03-17-2011, 12:06 AM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: Okay...

IC: Mars was looking around the jungle (which he was still confused on if he was really in) when he saw who he was looking for. In the bushes not too far away, not even that greatly hidden, he saw him.

Jerkface.

Mars sprinted towards him, to angered to remember his own limb conditions. He raised his hammer and lunged at the slig.

[A] Mars attacks Primero! *DICE ROLL FOR DAMAGE!*
[IDK] Mars lunges at Primero! *DICE ROLL FOR HEIGHT!*

03-17-2011, 10:40 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
After yet another bullet flew through him Harik fell onto his hands and knees. Bullet by bullet his strength had been torn from him and now there was barely any left. He draggen himself up, his left arm was numb and his legs began to shake.

Harik couldn't take much more, he had to get behind something, anything. He glanced around to find any cover.
He doubted he would last much longer, he could run but that wouldn't have helped unless he suddenly learned how to run faster than a bullet. He would need incredible luck if he was going to get through this. He yanked out his grenade and with what strength remained, hurled it at the Big Bro. If he was fast enough he might just get another shot in.

[E] Harik searches for cover *Coin Flip*
[A] Harik threw a Grenade at Styner *Dice Roll*
[QH] Harik fired his rifle at Styner *Dice Roll*

My DA page.

03-17-2011, 10:42 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

OOC: Haha, Alex did he just det my UXB?

IC: Primero smiled as the grotesque little mudokon charged with flailing arms, poised with his hammer. He let the cigarette he has just lit fall from his mouth and then, allowing nothing to be left, UXB trigger or not, blasted a clip of heavy shots at his enemy.
"Fate decided you die today mudokon scum!" He cried.

[A] Primero shoots at Mars
[E?] Roll for UXb det?

P.S. Mars you gotta stop with the [IDK] dice rolls or whatever the comedy is lacking and the pun is insufficient.

03-18-2011, 12:30 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

*=*Hour 6 Results*=*
Note: In order to not affect what people have typed, low health will only take effect after all players have taken their turns.
Think about those guys in action movies who only notice their injuries when everyone stops firing at them.

[A] Primero shoots at Mars. 3 - Target takes damage.
Mars: [2][0] -> [0][0]

[E] Harik searches for cover. Tails - Attempt failed
[A] Harik threw a Grenade at Styner 4 - Target takes damage.
Styner: [8][0] -> [6][0]

[C] Scrop attempts to take cover. Tails - Attempt failed
[A] Scrop fires at Mayson. 6 - Target takes critical damage.
Mayson: [1][0] -> [0][0]

[A] Mars attacks Primero! 5 - Target takes damage.
Primero: [3][0] -> [1][0]
[E] Primero's UXB Mine was stepped on by Mars. Heads - Mars takes damage.
Mars: [0][0] -> [0][0]

[A] Styner shoots his Battle Rifle at Harik. 2 - Target missed
[A] Mayson shoots his Battle Rifle at Scrop. 3 - Target takes damage.
Scrop: [4][0] -> [3][0]

[QH] Harik fired his rifle at Styner 4 - Target takes damage.
Styner: [6][0] -> [5][0]
[QH] Scrop fires at Mayson again. 4 - Target takes damage.
Mayson: [0][0] -> [0][0]
[QH] Mayson shoots his Battle Rifle at Scrop again. 4 - Target takes damage.
Scrop: [3][0] -> [2][0]

OOC: Mayson and Mars are both at critical health. Unless they are defibbed, they can only shoot with their pistols and do nothing else.

=Hour 7=

IC: This was it, the final hour. Time to cause some havoc.
Styner ran towards Harik and took aim with his rifle.

Mayson growled, "Damn it, I took damage... Defib time, c'mon Harik!"

If Mayson gets de-fibbed
[E] Mayson places a UXB Mine on the ground and arms it. *DICE ROLL*

If Mayson doesn't get de-fibbed
[A] Mayson shoots at Scrop with his pistol in desperation. *DICE ROLL*

OOC: If Harik could defib both me and Mars that would be handy. Also don't give up! There are members with low health on both sides!

[B]
floofyderg.live

03-18-2011, 04:41 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

OOC: How does one's character die in this game, might I ask? As another thing, I find it somewhat troubling that one's character can talk and fire whilst needing to be defibrilated.:P
IC: Scrop felt much better now that the mudokon seemed more or less incapacitated. Renewed with confidence, he decided it was time to take out the last few of the opposition. Taking very careful aim at Harik, who seemed to have some sort of defibrilator he unleashed a barrage of bullets, which he hoped would strike true. Considering that it was more or less just them against one, he presumed it would not really matter too much.
[A] Scrop fires at Harik
[QH] Scrop fires at Harik again.

:

03-18-2011, 10:50 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

OOC: Also, how in God's names are you going to defibrilate Mars, he got shot...then blown up. He's gotta be missing a few body parts! XD

IC: Primero stopped and smiled cynically, kicking the body as he walked over, he watched him fall although it was a shame he wasted the UXB as well. The blitzed corpse repulsed him even in death.
"I'll be honest, I thought you'd be more of a fight little child."

[M] Primero returns to Valley of shrapnel.

03-18-2011, 03:44 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: Also, how in God's names are you going to defibrilate Mars, he got shot...then blown up. He's gotta be missing a few body parts! XD

It's only a flesh wound!
It would be a bit unfair to permanently kill off someone's character. Let's just say that people at [0][0] are at a critically wounded state and need a little bit of help from their friends. :P

[B]
floofyderg.live

03-18-2011, 04:48 PM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

=/ If I get blown up I'm making an awesome last breath speech and then dying as would be the honourable thing to do. =)

03-18-2011, 05:47 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
I think the question is how is Harik going to get to Mars without having his whopping 1HP blasted to pieces with two rounds of machine gun fire and a shot from a rifle. Compared to that putting Mars back together is a cakewalk

IC:
Harik fired had fired his shot and was expecting the return fire when... Nothing happened! The Big Bro had missed! The luck Harik had been waiting for finally arrived and he still managed to stand. The same could not be said for his leader Mayson who had been downed.

Remembering the Defibrilator on his back he rushed as quickly as his tired body could. Luckily Mayson was close by and Harik took out the pads. "Here goes nothin" he closed his eyes and a surge of electricity burst out.
"Now lets give this a try" Harik lifted up his weapon and fired at Scrop, then he swung round and fired at the Big Bro.

[E] Harik attempts to Defib Mayson *Dice Roll*
[A] Harik fires his rifle at Scrop *Dice Roll*
[QH] Harik swung round and fired at Styner *Dice Roll*

My DA page.

03-18-2011, 06:21 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

IC: Mars ran towards the slig, hammer in hand. He charged forward, intent on the slig's destruction, he ran towards him and...wait, was something blinking on th-

The force of the explosion knocked Mars on the head hard enough to stop him finishing that thought. Mars had stepped right on it, point blank. When he could make a conscious thought, it was 'why are my organs still inside?'

He tried to get up from the ground. No hope. Too much pain. He tried looking around, but all he saw was a boot. That boot promptly met with Mars's face. Recovering from this (Thick skull), Mars heard him say 'I'll be honest, thought you'd be more of a fight, little child'.

That just about did it.

Shot, smacked, exploded, this could all be forgiven. Insulting his fighting, Mars was at his limit. This slig was slow, wearing battle heavy armor. Mars was wearing nothing but a fine, admittedly tattered suit, and some battered chainlink. Mars tried to move his left hand. Sharp pain ran through him. Mars tried his right, and he could neatly curl his fingers without too much unbearably pain. Mars might be fast enough...

Seeing him move to the valley path, Mars snatched his hammer with his not-too-exploded arm, and swung at the sligs legs as he walked by. Maybe he could knock him off his feet. Maybe he could get one more hit in.

'I'm a gentleman named after the god of war, what else do you want?' Mars said through somewhat gritted teeth, as he swung his hammer at Jerk's legs. For a comeback, he could've done better.

[A] Mars attacks Primero *DICE ROLL*

03-19-2011, 01:54 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

*=*Hour 7 Results*=*

[E] Harik attempts to Defib Mayson. Heads - Myson's alive! 6 - [6][0]
[A] Harik fires his rifle at Scrop. 3 - Target takes damage
Scrop: [2][0] -> [1][0]

[A] Mars attacks Primero. 6 - Target takes critical damage
Primero: [1][0] -> [0][0]

[M] Primero returns to Valley of shrapnel.

[A] Scrop fires at Harik. 4 - Target takes damage
Harik: [1][0] -> [0][0]

[A] Styner shoots his Battle Rifle at Harik. 3 - Target takes damage
Harik: [0][0] -> [0][0]

[A] Mayson shoots his Battle Rifle at Scrop. 3 - Target takes damage
Scrop: [2][0] -> [1][0]
[E] Mayson places a UXB Mine on the ground and arms it. 2 - UXB failed to plant

[QH] Harik swung round and fired at Styner. 3 - Target takes damage
Styner: [6][0] -> [5][0]
[QH] Scrop fires at Harik again. 6 - Target takes critical damage
Harik: [0][0] -> [0][0]

=Hour 8=

IC: Mayson gasps as he's brought back to life by Harik. Suddenly Harik is knocked down in a hail of bullets. "Darn you!", he yelled, targetting Harik's attackers.

Styner smirks as his target is taken down. He aims for the leader, Mayson.

[A] Styner shoots his Battle Rifle at Mayson. *DICE ROLL*

OOC: Everyone okay with making Hour 8 the final one?

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 03-19-2011 at 02:14 AM..
03-19-2011, 03:25 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Primero fell, his strength was gone, a crack from Mars' hammer was just enough to finish him, his mind faded in and out of consciousness. Such an embarrassment, so many years of fighting. His broken body was carried only by his tenacity to get to the valley and once he was there he couldn't remember why it was that he needed to make it. He rolled over and clutched his rifle tight.
"Damn mudokon," He gasped, "damn f****** mudokon, scum,"

[E] Primero crawls into plain sight

03-19-2011, 02:00 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: HOORAY FOR ME! ALL HAIL THE MORON! Seriously, I dreaded what would happen if that attack didn't work. Also Alex, I'd like this to go on a little longer, pretty much until everyone on the opposing team is on their deathbed. What? I just want to finish this right.

IC: It had worked. Jerkface was battered and bruised, limping and crawling his way to the valley, where he got out of Mars's eyesight. Mars was happy. It had worked. Pretty darn well too. It was strange that his greatest attack was from on the ground bleeding. He needed help. Wait, Harik (Mars finally remembered his name) had a defib! If only he had someway to get to him...Yelling? Thankfully Mars's insides were still okay, so maybe he could try yelling. What if Harik was dead? Part of Mars was horrified by the thought. Another part said that someone would probably pick up the defibrillator if Harik was dead. Alright, worth a shot.

"HEY~! I NEED SOME HELP HERE!" Mars yelled out, with more pain than he had expected coming from such a feat. Now he just had to hope someone heard him.

[Y] Mars yells for help.

03-19-2011, 05:07 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
Yep, I'm alright with Hour 8 being the final hour.

IC:
Harik took aim with his rifle and shot at Scrop and spun around, he quickly aimed at the Big Bro and fired. It worked! He managed to hit both of them! If he survived long enough he would probably use this technique again in the future, however it seems that, that was not to be as a flurry of bullets pierced through him. One after another they flew through limbs and parts of his torso and he collapsed to the ground.

Harik's arm shook as he reached out for his trusty rifle, laying just barely out of reach. His body felt numb now, all the pain had washed away, his vision blurred. He wondered what had happened to that Hat wearing Mudokon who he had fought alongside, was that his voice he could hear in the distance? The battle around him hardly seemed to exist anymore but he had to get his gun, the others still needed him.
Finally his blurred vision turned to black and his shaking arm fell limp onto the ground...

My DA page.