Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-31-2010, 03:30 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

IC: "Tik?", Borso said. "Oops, I think I meant Tok" Borso shrugged. "So, what are you doing back here? Any news?" Borso was hoping that three Sligs would be able to catch a Mudokon, but who knows whether that is possible or not. He put a hand on Tok's shoulder.

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

01-31-2010, 04:58 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

: Aug 2009
: Oddworld Forums, Internet
: 682
MarsMudoken  (78)

Really Grets? I was waiting for you O_o.

01-31-2010, 09:12 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC:

Donk:

:
"Um," Mars began, looking at the Mudokon. "Where did Anni and the Snoozer go? And what's your name?"
:
"I'm Hembar," she replied, "and I've already worked out you're Mars. Anyway, Anni just said she's going back to work - unlike us, she actually works here so she'll get in trouble if she's caught not working. Then again, for us I guess we'll get in trouble if we're caught period.

The Snoozer's gone so it doesn't go back into robot mode while it's still with us and kill us or something. But we should probably move anyway, because if it goes back into robot mode it might decide to come back."
So you see, I'm waiting for you

And no, I have no idea what the hell "donk" was supposed to mean either

02-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Sloghut1027
Zappfly

: Jan 2010
: Somewhere
: 4
Sloghut1027  (10)

So I know what's going on alittle better, can someone please tell mewho is at

a)The Lab
b)the cafetiria (icntsplfrbeeenz)
c)the R & R

it would help a lot
thanks in advance
02-04-2010, 03:11 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:

Slen:

Slen decided after a little while to try and activiate the lift again. He approched the console again and started trying to use it with his head. Suddenly Slen heard a familiar voice "Hey!" it was Erp, Slen stopped banging his head against the console and looked at Erp, who pointed down the corridor, "O-ok, lets go." Slen replied and began to walk in the direction Erp pointed to until he reached an open door with the sign "Stair to Grinders".

"Maybe it's down here?" Slen asked Erp and began to walk down the stairs, as he walked he slipped and being unable to grab anything fell down the stairs to the first floor screaming. He landed with a thud and layed there on the floor, his vision was blurred and his head hurt but he could barely make out the shapes of Sligs further down the corridor.

OOC:
Not completly sure what to do with Flad yet. He seems to be stuck between the guys in the security office and the guys outside, guess i'll wait a little while longer.

I'm sure there's a Mudokon in the Lab cells, I don't think there's anyone in R+R and the Cafeteria though.

My DA page.

Last edited by slig# 5719; 02-04-2010 at 03:13 PM..
02-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Uros Osium Tokker
Bolamite

: Spain-Cantabria-Castro.Urdiale
: 69
Uros Osium Tokker  (19)
MEDIC! Oh s***... better not or we blow up.

***OOC***

At last I have my pc back >:3 Now to get things done around ^^.
Also I dont know if I am doing good, I have skills in RP as it seems but I am used to my writting so much I hope it doesnt hinder the W@RF if I do things like this X3!

***IC***

Dbreak was about to try and get KK7 back into happy land talking a bit to cheer him up as they always did… when he heard a loud sound that instinctively made him turn and point his guns out.

What is that? KK7 asked, still with a grumpy mood that could be noticed easily by his voice.

Dunno… but let’s make a good first impression Dbreak replied, leaving his friend down on the ground.

Are you going to leave me here?!” KK7 asked waving his arms around.

Dbreak simply snorted, pointing him to remain on place as he left the papers with the bags near KK7 who, angry, sat with a grunt besides the security office’s door.

***Dbreak***

He could hardly see as well as he would want, the bib bro had no need of the mask for a healthy life over the Industrials’ side, but his vision was poor… So until he was not close to the place he really didn’t saw the *Stairs to Grinders* again and neither the Mudokon on the ground…

Hey! He put the weapons down and took the Mudokon up as carefully as he could with the huge mass that were his hands Are you ok?Really, that question was stupid… Where is the medbay?Was better and maybe a bit late… because probably the question was mostly to himself since he doubted the Mudokon could answer.

***KK7***

Simply sulks against the wall with, looking to the side as he sees his friend take up the Mudokon, hardly caring when he was so… angry? Maybe, but really nervous as hell if someone came over to talk with him. He was simply getting paranoid.
-Half the world then?
Shut up and get me some skulls...

DA:
http://headhunterentertain.deviantart.com/

02-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Hey, I'm back from my holiday! Not gonna post IC today 'cus I'm pretty tired (was technically speaking up at 3:20 AM today) but Just saying hi.

Welcome back Ench and Ark, and welcome Sloghut and Uros!

All seems to have gone smoothly in my absence Just one thing to say.
A couple of people have been making some very, very long posts here. Seriously, that is not a good idea. To reasons not to make your posts so long:
First, people aren't going to bother reading them as closely as they should, so if you do anything that involves them, they might not notice.
Secondly, if you start spending ages making posts, I predict that it won't be long before you get sick of it and quit the RPG. There has been at least one good RPGer in W@RF's past who quit the RPG because it was taking him more than an hour to write each post.

So try and cut them down! Drop some of the detail, and lessen the interaction between your own characters. Talk to other player's people! It's why they're here, and why you're here!
The occasional lengthy post might work, but keep most of them to a more medium length.

I'll post IC tomorrow or Monday.

02-10-2010, 04:53 AM
Guekko
Fuzzle

: Jan 2009
: England
: 141
Guekko  (42)

OOC: And now my computer is finally able to work again, what did I miss... *starts reading through posts* Though I still cannot post IC until Krivzee does...

Last edited by Guekko; 02-10-2010 at 04:57 AM..
02-10-2010, 05:43 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

SU-01 had returned into managed mode. His little "unhandled error" had been fixed for now. He spent some minutes trying to get back his missing data. He finally managed to partially recover his log files.

----------
#####CORRUPTED DATA#####

- [##/##/####] @ [##:##:##] Received security notice from Main Door Management System (Door Malfunction in the Laboratory Area)

- [##/##/####] @ [##:##:##] Moving to the Laboratory Area

- [##/##/####] @ [##:##:##] Arrival on location :
Entry point blocked (door locked).
Primary heat scan has revealed 3 heat signature inside the room.
11-99 procedure applied (obstacle removal)
Entry point clear
Entering the room
Poor visibility conditions
Advanced heat scan has revealed 3 Mudokons inside the room
Identifying entities
3 matches found :

Employee N° 14------68 (An%24&18ft-i)

#####CORRUPTED DATA#####
----------

After a quick comparison with the employee's database, he had the detailed Magog registration file on his monitor in seconds.

Employee N° 1495348868 (Anni)

That was everything he needed. So Anni was in this lab with 2 others Mudokons. And strangely, he has chosen this very moment to malfunction again. Even more strange, not a single diagnostic report had been created...Or it has been either lost or deleted.

"I'll have some answers to get from that Mudokon when I see her..." he thoughts.

Looking at the working employees around him, he remembered that Anni was working here before. She was missing now, but she could return any moment. He decided to stay here a few more minutes, in hope to see her.

If at first, you don't succeed, Use Yur Imagination

Feel free to check my Deviantart Gallery. I've some Oddworld art in there.

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 02-10-2010 at 10:28 AM..
02-11-2010, 01:26 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

OOC: Anyone know what Tok and Flad are up to?

[B]
floofyderg.live

02-11-2010, 01:30 AM
enchilado
I don't even know!

: Brisbane, Australia
: 2,749
enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)

OOC: Uh, just talking with Borso, aren't they?

I should post IC. I can't be bothered; I'm trying to write a book, and I'm suffering from a mild writer's block, and although I could easily spurt out some stuff here I really can't be bothered.
02-11-2010, 02:13 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
Flad is in the security office after saying hi to everyone in there. I can't think of anything to do with him just yet. I didn't think it would be realistic for him to just walk in, say hi then walk out to talk to Borso and Tok (possibly KK7 too, he's outside the security office isn't he?).

IC:

Slen was lying on the floor, his vision was still fuzzy and he could see a green blur standing over him, "Erp?" Slen murmured. The green blur then pulled up Slen using two huge blurs which, when Slen's vision returned to normal, turned out to be hands. "Thanks" Slen said and for the first time saw his helper, "A BIG BRO! Of all the beings I could of run into" he thought. "Um, uh, Medbay? I don't know. Uh, I should be fine just a bit of rubbing from the chains." Slen said, raised his arms slightly from behind his back and screamed in pain, "AHH, my arm!" Slen's left arm began giving him surges of pain, even more so then the occasional beatings or the slight electrical accidents he was used to back at Gluck Shock.

My DA page.

02-12-2010, 08:04 AM
Uros Osium Tokker
Bolamite

Uros Osium Tokker  (19)

***OOC*

Yea, KK7 is near the security office waiting to see if someone gets out after the knock from Dbreak (which probably frightened someone… He pounds anything with all his strength since he can hardly control it ) while praying that NO ONE comes while his friend is away… of course that will be probably next to imposible ^^ Someone is bound to get close to their things or poke at him even if he likes it or not.

Probably the second.

So now I will only employ Dbreak cause KK7 said to me to f*** moving around, he is lazy. No color for his text thanks to that.

***IC***

“Oh but of course!” Dbreak grunted out in distaste… If the Mudokon wasn’t in pain and fear he didn’t know what was it “You are just as good as someone who probably broke an arm right away”

Taking a particular (or at least, interesting) grip at the Mudokon’s head Dbreak forced the worker to look at him.

“Relax now and guide me to the med bay with your good arm, or talking if it hurts you to move”

With that he got the Mud over the free arm, trying not to hurt him… He had still to speak with the security officer or the boss around here, yet he had lost any fondness he still had for that idea. The Mudokon seemed to be as in much fear of his figure as any slave would if they saw a Big Bro. If this place had a different management, first impression with an accident and a worker’s fear was not the best one to impress Dbreak.

“Simply guide me; I will follow your instructions” He said, waiting for the Mudokon to guide him.
-Half the world then?

DA:

02-13-2010, 03:14 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

IC: Borso walks up to Flad. "Hey man, let's talk about something" Borso scratches his head. "What are your plans for the future, what do you wanna do with your life?"

[B]
floofyderg.live

02-14-2010, 02:35 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:

Flad:

Flad had greeted the others in the security office when suddenly a series of loud bangs came from the door, making Flad jump. "I'll go check it out." Flad said only realising there was a glukkon in the room as he was leaving and hoped he didn't give the wrong impression. By the time he reached the corridor he could see a Slig standing by himself near the door, Flad was about to approach him when Borso started talking to him. "My future?" Flad replied "I've never really thought about it, although I have wanted to visit Paramonia, no work out there so i'll have to get quite a stash of Moolah."

Slen:

After the big bro released his head Slen closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Ok, I should be alright. I've just transferred here so I don't know my way around." Slen turned around to show his wrists chained together, "I can't use my arms at the moment anyway, but I didn't see the med bay on the upper floor." he gave a weary smile, looked around and saw the doors to the excecutive area, "Hey that must be where the boss is" he looked at the big bro "Sorry, this will only take a second." He quickly walked to the stairs being carefull of his arm and started shouting "Hey, Erp! I think the boss is down here!" Slen walked back to the big bro "so, um the med bay, maybe one of those guys over there knows." He nodded in the direction of the four Sligs standing outside the security office.

My DA page.

02-16-2010, 06:51 AM
Valet Slig
Zappfly

: Feb 2010
: Ohio
: 18
Valet Slig  (23)
Wired

Dr Kreeten (My Vykker) enters Rupture Farms and says "Hello how do you do? Can I have a job?" to Otto while Chugging Butt-Flo.

Valet Sligs have fabulous hats!

02-16-2010, 07:10 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

OOC: You need to post your profile, VS. Welcome to RuptureFarms, though.

02-16-2010, 08:00 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

MeechMunchie is right, you need to post your character's profile in the W@RF Profile Thread. Then, you'll have to post it here as well.
You can find every information you need in the first post of this thread. You also must start each and every post by an "IC" (In character) or "OOC" (Out Of Character) whether you're posting as your character or not.
As your first post, I would recommend you to describe your character's arrival at the FeeCo Train Station (the main entry of the factory). You could then make your way to the boss office or ask your way around. It's all up to you then. ( Everything I just wrote is a quick sum of the RPG Rules. You might want to read the full thing as well before starting RP )

Welcome to Rupture Farms, anyway!

02-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Valet Slig
Zappfly

: Feb 2010
: Ohio
: 18
Valet Slig  (23)

__________________________OOC_________________________________________
Oh sorry I thought you only had to post your profile in the W@RF thread. Here you go

Name: Dr Kreeten
Species: Vykker
Appearance: Old a bit wrinkly. Numerous stiches.
Equipment: A Lil Hacker, and a Snuzi. Also Lungbusters and some Butt-flo, and other Vykker products.
Personality: Highly Sadistic. Loves to peform open heart sugery.
History: Got fired from Vykkers labs when he kept making fuzzles eat baby chow having them be really fat, then giving them butt-flo and well you know what happens.

Ok let me try again.
Dr. Kreeten arrives from FeeCo train station while drinking some Expresso with some added Gum Rot. And Asks Slen were I could find the boss office.

Valet Sligs have fabulous hats!

Last edited by Valet Slig; 02-16-2010 at 02:37 PM..
02-17-2010, 04:20 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Welcome, Valet. I suggest you learn to use speech marks as they are undoubtedly the Greatest Invention of Mankind that I Happen to be Thinking of Right Now.

Stop being so lazy and post, Splat!
It's hard when all your characters have wandered off. And you haven't posted in three weeks and don't remember where anyone is.

IC Said the blind man:
Once upon a glorious afternoon or something[/procrastination] Jim and Ralph assumingly went down in the lift to the ground floor, where they passed SU.
"Hey, is that the robot Anni was following?" Jim asked Ralph. "Maybe he knows where she is? Or if she's been causing trouble.

(ooc: It might not be, but I forget.)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anni took a different route out of the ruined factory and came out in the stockyards. From there, she wandered over to the spice garden she had been allowed to plant and began watering it with the hose her friends had hooked up for her while she'd been ill.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia swaggered out of the security office, pushing slightly forcefully past a pair of sligs hovering in the doorway (Flad and Borso) and, ignoring them, walked off down the corridor (which explains why she hasn't been involved in any of the stuff happening outside the office since I left). Bored and somewhat disgruntled, she went and leant beside the door to the lab, glowering at the sligs gathering outside the security office far down the corridor. Great; an hour ago there was a terrorist panic in the factory, and now all the sligs had decided to slack off in the same place.

She assumed nothing had come of the scare, since they all seemed so relaxed. But she was annoyed to see them all acting as if they didn't have jobs to do.

ooc:
Alright, nothing much happened but now at least people know where my characters are. Uros, the lab also works as the infirmary so if you're gonna take an injured person anywhere, you'd probably take them there (and you might meet Dionysia in the process; who knows.)
If anyone wants to go out into the stockyards and see Anni, that would be acceptable.

02-17-2010, 05:32 AM
Uros Osium Tokker
Bolamite

Uros Osium Tokker  (19)

(IC)

Dbreak nodded, getting a grip of the Mudokon to lift him and get him on his soulder as he walked towards the Security Office again.

The boss can wait He said as he approached the group, seeing KK7 grumbling to himself First your injury and then let’s see if the Glukkon has spare moolah to hire me and my friend

As he reached the group he was about to ask for directions when he heard the characteristic sound of something crawling around…

KK7? Grumbled the big Slig as he approached his friend.

What?! KK7 was exasperated, too many people to close to him and he didn’t had the guts to enter the room or talk to anyone Outsider simply gave me a new damn map! Didn’t do anything!

Dbreak simply rubbed his forehead, something few Sligs could do, probably, since they had mask and he simply didn’t… It was still something weird even for him.

Ok, simply... He begun, exasperated as he was too ... simply tell me where is the med bay… or something close to one

Uuuh… KK7 took a look at the map, not really understanding it yet. He really thought it was going to be bigger, better… A lab is near here He pointed at the corridor that headed towards it I think it is the last door if this is right… but I think it is not as up to date as the other one

Good enough Dbreak looked at the Mudokon Hope you don’t mind me guarding (And dragging) you a bit more He said simply as he carried the Mudokon over his shoulder.

WAIT! KK7 yelled as his friend went away What the hell do I do?!

TALK! For the love of Odd… TALK WITH THE OTHERS! Dbreak replied, almost losing it.

*** Dbreak ***

He was getting migraine, he knew it… He was rubbing his forehead a lot as he walked towards the Lab (If KK7 had the directions right…) and getting angry because his friend had a daring idea and now was scared of it.

Odd! This… this could be worse, why lie? He muttered to himself, stopping in front of the last door as he took the Mudokon down Well… Let’s see if there is something to patch you up, though sorry for dragging you all the way

He opened the door and urged the Mudokon to go inside as he entered…

*** KK7 ***

Felt like the world was coming down on him, really.. He was anxious, he was nervous, he was… well, if Sligs would need a change of pants in the common sense of our world he probably was nearly needing one.

He simply took his map inside one of the bags and approached the other Sligs, trying not to make much of an eye contact and babbling as he tried to talk.

C…ould…y…y…you help me w…with th…ese t…t…t…things? He asked after trial and error with some grunts and gasps.

If anyone noticed, a Slig usually had a bit of slime, KK7 had a lot… It, for him, was the same as sweating heavily.

And he only wanted someone to help him take the bags to the R+R room! If Dbreak wasn’t going to be around by the time the meeting with the boss was at hand... Well, the fastest career in the world, probably.
-Half the world then?

DA:

02-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

Several minutes had passed since SU-01 decided to wait for Anni to show up. After a while, a transmission message displayed on his HUD.

----------
TRANSMISSION
----------
From : Vykkers Conglomerate. Advanced Systems and Robotic Section.
To : Security Unit 01
Subject : New component arrival

A new component has been designed for your unit and is on its way to your assigned facility in a secured container. A High Ranked Vykker Executive with appropriate accreditation will proceed to your upgrade and perform regular maintenance on your systems if needed. ETA : 5 minutes. Please head to your facility's main access immediately (Commonly FeeCo Train Depot).

----------
END OF TRANSMISSION
----------

"Well, finally something interesting" he thoughts. Better get going then. It's not like that Mudokon is going to show up anytime soon, anyway..."

After a few minutes, SU-01 finally reached the FeeCo Depot. He got there just in time, with robotic precision, as the train was already here, slowing down in a loud brake noise. He get closer to the massive engine and he noticed it was not the typical Glukkon-Head shaped model. This one had the shape of a Vykker's head. Probably to remind that they invented this technology in the first place. He had seen this model while browsing the virtual blueprints when he was guarding the restroom. Apparently, it was only used to transport expensive high-tech machines and during secret operations that the Conglomerate didn't want the Magog to know about. It was heavily reinforced with bulletproof windows and was black like a regular train. The large "Vykkers Conglomerate" logo was painted on the side of it. The engine was only pulling one wagon, heavily reinforced as well. As the train completely stopped, the door slowly opened, revealing the inside.

"Well, SU-01. Long time no see ?" said someone inside. A Vykker in a clean white coat got out of the train. "How is your mission going ?"

"Good day, professor. Sadly since my arrival, I failed to have a private interview with the Director or his Assistant. I may also have encountered a malfunction for an undetermined period of time..." he replied.

"Yes, I've heard about it. I even had to reboot you remotely."

"No, I'm talking about another malfunction. This one occurred without leaving a trace. Not even a log file. I just entered a room and then...I rebooted in another part of the factory."

"Hmm... I'll have to see that back at the labs. For now, let's just upgrade your armor, shall we ? This will surely help you and your communications skills. Because talking to a three meters tall heavy armored robot is not the best way to communicate efficiently, we have designed this detachable, security orb shaped, 3D hologram projector. It will allow you to recreate your...well...former body. You just have to unload it from the wagon and let me do the job."

"Thanks, this will help me getting to that paranoid Glukkon without a doubt." he said while unloading the crate. Minutes later, he was successfully upgraded and the Vykker had collected some maintenance logs and other various files.

"I will contact you as soon as we have solved your new malfunction problem. Until then, why not try out your new feature ?" said the Vykker while the train was slowly leaving the station.

"Affirmative, professor" the robot answered.

The train left and SU-01 found himself in the now silent station. He stayed here for a moment, thinking about the best way to get to talk to Arnie.

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 02-22-2010 at 08:20 AM..
02-23-2010, 10:20 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

IC: "Hey Flad, do you think Moolah will really make you happy?" Borso shuffled his feet, "I mean sure you can buy a lot of things, but you need a friend to help you out and share time together and things", he placed his arm around Flad's shoulder.

"Listen, you seem like a nice bloke... so I'll be your drinking buddy. I'll be sure to buy the first round mate, you can count on me" Borso wobbles a bit before resuming his usual stance. "It's so boring around here... I might have another nap"

[B]
floofyderg.live

02-23-2010, 01:35 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:

--------Slen---------

Slen was carried all the way to the lab by the Big Bro. "Thanks, I thought being dragged to a Vykker's lab by a Big Bro would be a lot more scarier then that." Slen said jokely and followed him into the Lab. "I don't know anything about fix'em'ups." Slen said looking at some of the equipment laying around "but some of this stuff doesn't look very friendly. Um, could you help me with these?" Slen turned round to show the Big Bro the metal chains holding his wrists together "then i'll be more help looking." Slen smiled.

-------Flad--------

"The extra Moolahs just in case, you never know when you might get in a tight spot." Flad said to Borso and lightly tapped his rusty pants. "but your right, it has been very lonely wandering Mudos for the past few years, sure you meet others but you leave them soon afterwards. It's been too long since i've had a drinking buddy, i'm looking forward to it, maybe we could fit a game of cards in too? I may be a bit rusty but I love playing cards."

A very slimy looking Slig approached them wondering if they would help carry his bags "R+R? Sure that's quite close, it's just round the corner, the name's Flad." Flad said then looked at Borso "Guess that nap will have to wait."

My DA page.

Last edited by slig# 5719; 02-23-2010 at 02:20 PM..
02-23-2010, 05:32 PM
enchilado
I don't even know!

: Brisbane, Australia
: 2,749
enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)

[-- Tok --]

Tok rounded the corner, where he came upon Flad, Borso and a very slimy-looking Slig [ooc - forgive me, but who is this slimy slig?]. Flad especially looked quite bored.

"Hey," said Tok, his mind still grumbling about the terrorist, which he knew was still loose somewhere. "Whassup?"

[-- Erp --]

Erp hurried after a Big Bro Slig who appeared to be carrying Slen. They entered a room ahead of him, and - thinking that it would be best not to surprise the Slig from behind - he called out, "Hey Slen? Can I come in?"
02-24-2010, 12:20 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

IC: "I'm glad you feel the same way Flad. You seem like a guy I can trust. I like card games too, especially Nomekop" He loved the way he could put the different Oddworld creatures against each other, particularly the Scrabs which he enjoyed playing with in his deck. He had hardly noticed the slimy Slig which arrived a short while before. He nodded his head and took a closer look at him before spotting a familiar face appearing around the corner.

"TOK!", Borso yells. He runs up to Tok and gives him a hug. "It's been too long mate, too long" Borso smiled and looks at the other Slig. He then did a funny little Clakker dance. "I'll have to teach you how to play Nomekop as well. It's ace!"

OOC: I do believe the slimy Slig's name is KK7. This roleplay seems to be going really well.

[B]
floofyderg.live

02-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Uros Osium Tokker
Bolamite

Uros Osium Tokker  (19)

***OOC***

Yup :3 Is my KK7, being shy, talking little and probably blabling a lot if you try to talk to him x3. Also, Outsider is going to make a move for tha first time :3! Of course the dude is pretty much loner and simply a background character I will use… rarely (Probably for some mischeavous things or something >:3). But since everyone has their own place in this post, no color :3

***IC***

*** KK7 ***

“T…thanks”

KK7 said no more and hurried to take as much as he could, but there were many bags and a bit too heavy (Specially Dbreak’s stuff). He got all he could, giving the others a bit of a pleading look while shivering.
He didn’t like to talk to strangers, he didn’t like to be left alone with them and he still had the paranoia that he would find any female acting or looking Slig with the bunch. Being by himself the little guy turned into a nervous bomb.

“Could… could we hurry a bit?” He asked finally, sweating (if you could call it so).

***Dbreak***

“I think you can come in, yes” Dbreak said after hearing the voice, not really paying much attention to the other Mudokon or waiting for the wounded one, Slen? To really answer.

He was simply taking a look at the harmed Mudokon’s arm to tell the truth and didn’t even pay attention to the place.

“Look, if anyone can help around here, give me a pair of long wooden or metal pieces and bandages” He said taking the Mudokon’s arm, hoping that more than one (the one at the door) person was around “And you” He looked now at the wounded’s eyes “I may be of help with those chains, but can’t control my strength as much as you think buddy… I could easily worsen your arm’s stare, so simply relax while I take a look. I have been in the wild long enough to know how to fix (at least mend a bit) damaged bones and some wounds. Let’s see if you have luck and I can help it out” And with that, he continued gently prodding to see where the harm was…

***Outsider***

Socializing? What was that?! Now that he was in a safe place he could hardly keep his laugher down as he thought of those two. Almost nobody in the world knew who or what he was as well as what he did. He didnt see the need of someone having any kind of relationship with someone else asides busines. He simply walked inside the ducts, sliding up and down; searching for a nice place as he finally saw some light from the outside.

“Aaah…” When he approached all he could see was the place where the animals were being held “Good place to hide…”

With as little sound as he could make, the being called Outsider simply went his way to the stockyards slowly, not to look at the animals or to have a snack but with the purpose of staying here as far as he could make a profit while being out of anyone’s sight.
-Half the world then?

DA:

02-26-2010, 05:46 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

SU-01 finally decided that the best way to get in the Boss' office was to calm down his paranoid state. He checked everything that was security-related via the main server. Everything seemed alright. So he made his way to Arnie's office while sending a voice message to the boss' computer.

"This is SU-01. I have double checked every camera feed as well as every alarm system. Everything is back to normal. All threats have either been neutralized or have escaped from the facility defensive perimeter. Requesting the cancellation of the general security lock-down. I will be waiting outside of your office if needed. Over"

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 02-26-2010 at 05:49 AM..
02-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Sorry for my absence! But I'm still alive - more alive than the thing in the top left corner anyway

IC:

Jim: "Hey, is that the robot Anni was following? Maybe he knows where she is? Or if she's been causing trouble."

"We might as well find out," Ralph replied to Jim but as they headed towards the machine (SU-01) it seemed to decide it had other business and walked off in the direction of the train station.

"Well, I guess not. Where would she be likely to be?"

OOC: Yeah, I know, all this time I haven't posted and then I post with this puny thing.

03-01-2010, 03:42 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----
SU-01 had finally returned from the FeeCo depot. He finally reached the Boss Office, who was "surprisingly" still closed.

"Come on...Is he napping or what." he thought. His heat scan confirmed that the Glukkon was still in his office, but not in a resting state."Alright, I'll wait a couple more minutes here."

He approached the door a little louder than usual, to confirm his presence through the closed door.

-----OOC-----

@Gretin, Dripik, Splat,[...] : My character has been going solo for several posts now, and well...This is so sad My little trip to the train station only lasted a couples of minutes so, if your characters still want to talk to me, now they'll be able to do so.