Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-15-2007, 09:38 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

IC:
Mik looked at the newcomer. "Not to be rude, but it doesn't it matter if he's a friend, sicne we're getting served breakfast now anyway."
He took a mouthful of the Chubs in honey to illustrate is point "E'um Ch'bs 'n 'oney. 'ee?"
He swallowed. "'scuse me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gorrck finished his food, left the bowl for the mudokons to clear up, and exited the Mess Hall, where he noticed James.
"Back to your station #55431. Or do you prefer James? Anyway, this cam pdoesnt' guard itself."
He paused, reconsidering "Actually, cooping the men up in the tower could be bad for morale, so you can take sentry duty for now. Report back to me in the tower in 1 hour."
Gorrck headed off to the tower. He could tell there was hostility from James towards him. 'If he still is insubordinate after this, I'll have to teach him a thing or two.' Gorrck thought.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Mess hall)
"Ah, thanks man." Sagittarius replied to Mik. "So, uhh....Does the food just come or do you get it from a particular place? Anyone know where the doctor is here?"

OOC: Me needs Patrick to say if my bio is okay.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

08-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC:It's fine.
IC:
Vernel repeated his invocations once again;
"Will the chief medical officer of this facility please report to the Executive Office for a private conference? I repeat, will the chief medical officer of this facility please report to the Executive Office for a private conference as soon as possible?"

08-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC:
:
His skin may not be tainted or anything,...
Actually, Kole is known to be rather angry at all times, and Cora is known to be upset over how Kole reacts to everything that isn't great. So, it is safe to say that Kole will be rather red most of the time and Cora will be a little blue. However, Stan may have just seen that something that isn't new in seeing Mudokons. So, no problem.

PV, it is rather my fault that Venks isn't posting. He was waiting for me to post my characters. You know how it is.

IC:

Kole was expecting himself to go unnoticed for a short bit of time after talking to the Vykker(Chris). After the Vykker would leave him, he would get up, find a bandage, and wrap the bandage around his icepack and his head. That way, he could use both of his hands to work and comfort his ear. It would be killing two birds with one stone.

Yet, that didn't go as planned. From the corner of his eye, he could see someone approuching him. It was bigger than he was, so it could be a number of people. Turned out, it was that Big Bro ((Stan) Apparently, Mudokons have the ability to identify Slig indiviuals, after working with Sligs for a certain number of years) who was approuching him. He wondered what he wanted, since he never thought a Slig would ever want a conversation with him. Maybe it had to do something with the fact that he was talking to Cora in a whisper.

The Big Bro sat down with him and placed a hand on his shoulder. His reaction was to tighten his muscles and jump away. Who knew what this Slig wanted from him. Kole's eyes grew wide with fear and waited for the Slig to speak. The Slig spoke to him about Kole's 'incident' (He didn't say anything about it specifically what happened) back at SoulStorm Brewery and the fact that Stan had received torture himself. Stan continued, "I...just want you to feel you're not alone here, you've got friends who'll look after you and protect you here, okay?...I'll see you a bit later, okay? I gotta go..."

Kole didn't know what to think after the Slig left him. At first, he was absolutely furious at both Stan and Cora. How could this Big Bro know how he felt? Sure, this Slig looked a little red and had a bullet mark on his chest, but he doubted the fact that he had been tortured so well that a little life was left in him! And what he did was an accident! He never meant to do any trouble! Did the people he thought that gave him a good job make be electrified over a Tear X-Tractor for nearly two days straight without breaks? Did these same people make him believe that he had it nice and could defend himself and be innocent until proven guilty? Kole didn't think so.

And Cora. How dare she say anything about his torture! That was something personal. He didn't want word to get around that he was a Mudokon who nearily lost his life under a Tear X-Tractor. This could affect how his job is ran. Some Sligs like to use this as an opportunity to bug him about it. And his fuses would be lit if that happened... It would hell for him.

On the other hand, he felt a little okay, and not mad. This Slig referred to him as a friend. A Slig friend would be nice for him. That would mean he had one less Slig to worry about. That wouldn't be horrible... And Cora. Cora was the one who practically raised him. She probably trusted this Slig that would probably keep a secret and be a good person. What her judgement was could be trusted. At least the Slig was only ignorant and not arrogant.

Before he could see what Cora was doing to the other Mudokon (Jim), someone was talking to him. He looked around to see that the Vykker (Chris) was still there. Puzzled at the sight of the Vykker who didn't leave him, he was about to say that he was fine when it said something that blew his mind.

"I've changed my mind. I'm going to examine you along side a full physical. You are in no shape to be working right now.", said the rather serious, yet dressy Vykker.

This baffled Kole. How on Odd was he unable to work in such conditions? He's been doing it for a couple of years and other Mudokons have been in accidents as well. Why would this Vykker want him out of the work force? The Glukkon back at SoulStorm Brewery had taken him out of the work force for days after his incident because they believed he would get into another 'accident' if he was sick from the torture. But this didn't seem to make sense. Of course, he wasn't crazy to work. Yet who would make the instructions around here? Kole was maybe the only person here who knew how to cook or prepare food. Someone had already taken his place. Maybe he could make some last minute calls, just to make sure this Mudokon knew his stuff.

Kole stood up from his chair, with his hand still covering the ice pack on his ear, looked around for a bandage. He didn't expect to find any bandages in a kitchen of all places, but he did expect to find something. Looking for something, he stumbled across a large piece of cloth that held together a bundle of the Spooce bread. There was two of them, and each had a very sticky end to it. He grabbed two of them, and with his spare hand, he stuck them over his ice pack and stuck them onto his head, covering his ear. His other hand that was holding the ice pack slid off and rested against his leg. Now he didn't have to worry about his ear.

The new mudokon taking over his position was a problem on the other hand. It didn't look like he knew what he was doing. Maybe he could help him out for now. He walked hastily to Jim and started to crouch down to his level. He looked at him sternly and whispered to Jim, "Buddy, I need to you to listen to me. What you need to do with this Meep after sheering it is to remove the blood in it, okay? Afterwards, grab a butchering knife and a butchering sheet of paper with a Meep diagram of it's insides. You might need to grind it up first, which means you are going to get a little bloody. Remove the bones, veins, and all the stuff not on the diagram. Be sure you are in a good room to cut it up in. De-skinning the unlucky Meep would be necessary too. Save all the stuff from the Meep, we are going to need it later for things that would be nice to serve, but I can't go into details right now. You guys still need to make lunch as well. Don't worry, sandwiches with Meetle meat should be fine. Please don't mess up. Okay, bye now!"

He flew off away from Jim and Cora and went toward the exit of the Mess Hall. With the note at his hand, he grew worried and angry. Kole didn't trust the Vykker, since the Slig authority didn't either. He didn't know what to expect from the Vykker who assumed he was in no mood to be working. Yet, he was worried that maybe something is indeed wrong with him. Maybe something horrible is going to happen to him. He would just have to wait and see...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Cora realized that this volunteering Mudokon wasn't hungry and shrugged it off. Maybe she could do something for him later. She wondered how she could help him in the area, but then Kole came up to them. He had fixed the ice pack onto his ear without his hand's help and was leaving. Cora had just hoped he was okay. She wouldn't want anything horrible happening to Kole.

After Kole's instructions, she said to the other Mudokon (Jim), "Hey, we should move the Meep into the other room. It would be pretty hard to do butchering on a floor. I will pick up one end, and I will pick up the other, all right?

"Anyway, my name is Cora. The other Mudokon you saw with the ice pack is named Kole. He is kind of like my son, but he is rather... unsteady. He knows what he is doing, but he is very anal, and will stick to what he thinks. And let's just say he beats himself up and isn't very kind to Sligs."

08-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

"Don't worry I'll get some food" for you Jak said he walked over to the counter and grabed some food and walked back to the table "here you go" Jak said placeing the plate infront of Sagittarius and then sitting down with his own plate.

Raziel walked into the base he saw a fellow mudokon (Kole) "hey chould you help me I'm new here".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

Last edited by Slig 7665; 08-16-2007 at 12:00 PM..
08-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Role playing just isn't the same without you Author.
Author has given me permission to move Cora around a little bit. I AM GOD!

IC: James was hoping to sneak out of the Mess Hall and catch some sleep but as Gorrck made himself present those dreams evaporated. The Slig said, "Back to your station #55431. Or do you prefer James? Anyway, this camp doesn't guard itself... Actually, cooping the men up in the tower could be bad for morale, so you can take sentry duty for now. Report back to me in the tower in 1 hour."
James just eyed his superior for a moment hoping that Gorrck could see past the visor and into Jame's eyes.. into his soul.. and feel the extreme hatred.
"Call me James."
The Slig may of noticed something but didn't say anything. Instead Gorrck left the Mess Hall and was off to the tower.
James left the Mess Hall and decided to patrol around the gates. Who knows.. he just might find something to shoot.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jim just sat there shearing the Meep when the young Mudokon(Kole) that the Vykker had been talking to walked over and began to say a multitude of instructions regarding the Meep. Jim just nodded as the Mudokon walked off. Jim didn't like that the Mudokon had little faith in his abilities but appreciated the thought. The guy was just trying to help. Jim finished shearing and upon finding a empty box in the kitchen dumped the fleece into it. Jim walked down a gray hall exiting out the kitchen taking the fleece into the storage room. The storage room was full of sealed boxes. Jim placed the box with the fleece alongside a stack of boxes that appeared to contain napkins. Then Jim returned to the kitchen. The older Mudokon was just finishing her breakfast. She washed off her dishes then came over saying, "Hey, we should move the Meep into the other room. It would be pretty hard to do butchering on a floor. You will pick up one end, and I will pick up the other, all right?"

Jim nodded and with the assistance of the elderly Mudokon lifted the Meep from the floor. After making sure he and his helper had a good hand on the dead creature they began to carry it to the butchering room. As they traveled down the gray hallway Jim's thoughts wondered. Jim was thinking about the old days at the brewery when they arrived at the door. Jim balanced his side of the Meep carefully with one hand while he opened the door. As it opened he quickly moved his hand back to gripping the Meep and carried it into the room. Jim with the help of the elderly woman placed the Meep on a cutting table. Jim panted trying to regain his breath. That meep was heavier then it looked.

The old woman broke the silence, "Anyway, my name is Cora. The other Mudokon you saw with the ice pack is named Kole. He is kind of like my son, but he is rather... unsteady. He knows what he is doing, but he is very anal, and will stick to what he thinks. And let's just say he beats himself up and isn't very kind to Sligs."

Jim let what Cora said sink in. Cora seemed to be a very affectionate Mudokon. Considering Kole her son. Jim couldn't help but to be secretly jealous of the relationship.. he wished he had someone who cared for him like that. Though this Kole probably needed her support. He sounded like quite the troubled case. He had probably gone through a lot. Jim could see the concern on Cora's face. Hoping to abate her worries Jim said, "My name is Jim, Miss Cora. I know I barely know either of you but I hope to become a good friend. Not just yours but Kole's friend as well." Then Jim put on a big smile and said, "Lets get to cutting this Meep shall we?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chris slowly made his way to the tower. Wondering why he was being called away from work. He hadn't made it far at all when the announcement went off again, "Will the chief medical officer of this facility please report to the Executive Office for a private conference? I repeat, will the chief medical officer of this facility please report to the Executive Office for a private conference as soon as possible?"

Chris groaned, "Can that stupid Slig wait five seconds? Geesh." Chris entered the tower and began climbing the stairs. At the top Chris came across both Vernel and dreamy Matias. Matias looked busy with his papers. Chris wasn't even sure if Matias even noticed that he had just entered the room. Somehow Matias's seemingly indifference for everything but his work was making Chris hot. Chris just stared at Matias with lustful eyes...
08-16-2007, 04:38 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Vernel waited for several minutes, eyeing his office around to boost his ego by looking at his accomplishments. Then, the pervert finally arrived, and he spoke to him with barely controlled rage;
"We.. need... to.. talk. About your behaviour. It is completely unacceptable in a military environment, and I demand, nay order you focus your perversion on those below you in the hierarchy. Inhabitants below us are made for abuse, and are indeed fun and exciting to abuse, but those above us.. they deserve to abuse US. Because we are not them, we deserve to be punished and hurt for sullying their divine eyes. Therefore, I must request you immediately cease and desist from all.."
Vernel snatched a document from Matias' briefcase and handed it to Chris. It covered all sorts of things such as inappropriate thinking, touching, laughing, complimenting, indifference, and all sorts of possible advances towards superiors.
Vernel shouted;
"Sign it!!!"

08-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Thank you almighty Patrick.

IC
(Mess hall)
"Thanks man." Sagittarius said, before sitting down to eat. He slid off the chair, and got back on it.
"Heh, sorry, having a dumb blond moment..." He laughed. "Can't remember how you're meant to sit on a chair with four legs..."

(Front gate)
Pretzels, the insane vykker in his tiny pink ripped coat, who swung his overly big suitcase around as he hummed a tune and skipped and danced, wandered closer to the camp's gate. The maniac had walked the whole way there, instead of taking the bus. His excuse was exercize. His eyes rolled involuntarily as he came closer to the place, and Rainbow's body rattled inside his case.

"Heloooooo! May I get a job here?" He called out in his maniac high pitched voice.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-17-2007 at 06:45 AM..
08-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

IC:
Matias glanced up from his paperwork. "No need to snatch." He continued, and gestured to the paper for Chris's benefit "It is best if you sign it. It'll make things easier if this goes to court. Or you can sign a supplementary contract making you legally obliged to stop doing such actions. That'd save a lawsuit."
He handed Vernel a pen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mik shrugged "Just go get it from the canteen, I suppose. That's what I did. Ask one of them mudokon chefs if there's none left."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gorrck noticed the look James gave him as the 2 parted. He reached the top of the tower.
'Be the friendy boss, or beat the ****ing fool. Which do I do?' Gorrck pondered.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Jak looked at Mik "you don't like me much do you" Jak said "whats your name".

Last edited by Slig 7665; 08-17-2007 at 11:30 AM..
08-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Vernel tossed the pen towards Chris, hoping the Vykker would catch it.

08-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Sorry guys, I've been moving house (we're still not quite in, for that matter), and so we had the internet cut off and I've been unable to get on.
Kole's skin isn't permanently tainted/scarred/burnt in the same way.

IC: Stan thought. Which name? Pah "Uh, my name's Stan, #01337, though I often get called "the Schwarzesligger" or, at the very least, I was back...there. Yeah...so, coming?" Stan got up and headed for the armoury.

People would start leaving soon. Chelon thought it may be best to follow the Mudokons and keep an eye on them, since it was less likely the Sligs would try anything. He eyed two carry off some wooly creature. He followed them through the kitchen to the next room, and stood against the wall, watching.
08-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

IC:
Mik grinned at Jak. "Wha? I got no problem with you mate, I don't even know ya yet. I'm just answering a question. Oh and my name's Mik. You?"

08-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

"Names Jak nice to see a fellow sniper" Jak said he then ate some of his food.

Last edited by Slig 7665; 08-20-2007 at 07:58 AM..
08-20-2007, 04:18 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Mess hall)
Sagittarius smiled and leant back. "Nice to see you two getting along..." He slipped backwards of his chair again, knocking his curly horns on the floor. He got up and stood beside the tipped over chair.
"Eh, I reckon I'll just stand up to eat, the chairs hate me....Say, what species are you guys? I don't remember seeing anything like yous on the Mongo River Valley."

Seeing no one was there, Pretzels skipped around a building and into the Mess Hall. There he quietly snuck up to the three of them, and shouted "HELLO!"
Sagittarius screamed, kicked his front legs in the air and turned around to see the happy vykker in a pink shirt.
"MOTHER OF ODD! You scared me man!" He breathed. Pretzels just giggled, his eyes twitching uncontrollably because of his condition.
"My name is Pretzels, and I wanna job!" He exclaimed happily.
"Well, ummm, I'm not the boss, you'd have to go and ask...I don't really know..." Sagittarius scratched his neck. He eyed the suitcase being held by the vykker's spindly arms.
"Say, what'cha got in there?" He questioned. Pretzels' smile only widened.
"You wanna see?" He piped up.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-20-2007 at 04:43 AM..
08-20-2007, 08:10 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Jak looked at Sagittarius "were sligs" Jak said then some crazy vykker snuck up on them "woah what in the name of odd" he shouted he looked what a wierd vykker he thoght.

The mudoken did'nt reply so Raziel went into the mess hall he saw the 4 so he walked over to them "hey chould you help me I'm new here and I don't know what to do".

08-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

IC:
Mik glanced at the newcomer Vykker. "...O......K, erm.....I'm gonna go get in a bit of shooting practice. Jak, Saj, ya coming?"
He shouldered his rifle and began to back away from the new Vykker.

08-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

"Sure I need to get some practice you guys coming" Jak got up and began to walk with Mik.

Raziel sat were the others had been sitting.

08-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Mess Hall)
Sagittarius began following the guys, before stopping.
"Wait...I'm a slave, do I still get to come with you guys?" He asked.
"If you can't go with them, you can stay with me!" Pretzels laughed. Sagittarius laughed nervously and made a begging face at his two slig friends.
"Please can I come with you!" He begged and whispered. Pretzels was aleady trying to open his huge suitcase.
"Very hard to open, isn't it?" He giggled, his eyes rolling in his sockets.

08-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Jak looked at Sagittarius "well its ok with me what about you mik" he looked at pretzels trying to open his "um whats in that case anyway".

Raziel sat there unsure what to do.

Last edited by Slig 7665; 08-27-2007 at 09:05 AM..
08-22-2007, 07:06 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sagittarius nodded to Slax's reply, then saw Raziel the mudokon.
"Ah hey boy, didn't see see you before. You alirigh'?" He asked, smiling. He flinched as Pretzels slammed his suitcase on the table, and tugged at it.
"Oh whoopsie deary me, its gotten stuck again!" Pretzels tutted, trying to heave it open.
"Say, you, mudokon slave, care to give me a hand?"

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-28-2007 at 04:07 AM..
08-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Raziel looked at Sagittarius "Oh I'm fine thanks" he then looked at Pretzels "who me sure" Raziel got up and stated to tug at the suitcase "what you got in here" he asked.

Last edited by Slig 7665; 08-24-2007 at 10:09 AM..
08-25-2007, 08:34 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Mik watched as a mudokon tried to help the strange Vykker open the suitcase.
"I don't think we wanna know what's in that case, thanks. And yeah Saj, you better come with us. I wouldn't leave Abe alone with that guy. Actualy that's a slight exaggeration, but my point still stands."
He headed out of the mess hall and headed to the tower to get his rifle. He glanced back, checking the others were coming too.

08-27-2007, 09:07 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Jak walked along with Mik loading his sniper rifle as he walked.

Raziel stoped tugging at the case "looks like that things stuck" raziel decided to follow the others.

08-28-2007, 04:10 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Mess Hall)

"I'll just go with you guys then..." He was about to go with Raziel, Slax and Mik when Pretzels finally did open the suitcase. The lid sprang open, whacking him in the nose. He yelped, roared and leapt up, waving his front legs in the air before holding his face.
"Owwwww!" He moaned, before charging after the three.
Pretzels just smiled as he took out Rainbow's body by the shoulders.
"Well there you are sweetie, lets go for a walk!" He said cheerfully. he dragged the suitcase and her with him, his eyes twitching as he skipped and hummed a tune.

08-28-2007, 06:06 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC:Slax looked at pretzals "um why do you have a uh dead mudoken in a suitcase" he asked.

Raziel looked and felt sick seeing the mud "um can we go" he said trying to hold the urge to throw up.

08-30-2007, 01:52 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Where'd everyone go? Slaveless? Patrick?
08-30-2007, 01:55 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I'm here. Nothing really to go on.

08-30-2007, 02:10 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: That was quick.

Stan told Banner his name, and was heading off to the armoury. I thought Banner was coming...

I'll have to PM Slaveless, then...again...
08-30-2007, 03:08 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I'm on from 3-11 PM GMT+12 almost every 45 minutes.
IC: Banner followed the Big Bro known as Stan outside of the Mess Hall, marching forth to the armoury. He then spoke to his fellow Big Bro;
"Maybe when the Colonel has finished punishing the weird guy we could both guard him, if he'll allow it. You could even help me buy a Sloggy. I miss these little guys."