09-03-2010, 07:49 AM
Uros Osium Tokker
Bolamite

: Jan 2010
: Spain-Cantabria-Castro.Urdiale
: 69
Uros Osium Tokker  (19)

***OOC***

Lonely… I am feeling so lonely…. Hehehe x3 for some reason after reading Splat’s post I had to write that :•3. Well here I go ^^! Though I think KK7 is not moving much *Pokes with a stick* Well he will blow stuff latter >:3! So for now a long post for Dbreak being sensible and shiz x3

***Dbreak***

He took the ring gently, eyeing it curiously and giving out a smirk before getting it inside one of his own pouches, taking something out as he left the precious object behind.
It was an ocarina, a instrument made out of wood carved to the maximum detail possible though obviously not by machines of any kind.

“Let’s make a fair trade here” He extended the hand almost offering it to the black Mudokon girl yet refraining to do so “One… of my best friends made this for me to help me imitate some of the Mudokons’ shamanistic ways… it can help one make some of their magic if you are attune with the world so since I was not normal they showed me and my friend KK7 how to use it to show their friendship” Dbreak was paying a little attention to Anni, but right now he wanted to talk with Dionysia before she went away “KK7 tried a tune, though instead of any magic he ended up getting one of our friend’s hair on fire, he never touched this again” He chuckled at that looking back at those days “I discovered I could make trees grow faster somehow, so I kept it and made a custom to grow one wherever I went if I liked it there” He sighed, looking at his little instrument “This has a lot of good memories stored inside, it can be useful to learn how to use your powers (If you have) or at least some music can help you calm down or feel good when in a bad situation or mood. In any case it is yours now”

He took one his ocarina and gave it to Dionysia with a smile before taking the little silver ring back again.

“It is an exchange ok? I have to stay or my friend and I will lose our home, but I hope to see you again and to see if you have taken good care of it ‘cause I will take good care of this” He grinned, rubbing the silver ring between his fingers “Now you take care out there since I hope to see you again someday, ‘cause if you ever surrender to anything I will personally seek you out and kick your ass for that”

Right now he REALLY wanted to get out there and help the two girls out. The wild was not precisely a kind place to ANY species, doesn’t matter if you care for the creatures out there and help them survive in coexistence with the earth or not. You miss one step and you are dead. No happy ending for most people, only a lot of pain before you go down like mince meat for someone or something.
He really hopped to see that these two did okay. It was his first day here and while he had hated it… this had made it worth doing it again if needed.
-Half the world then?
Shut up and get me some skulls...

DA:
http://headhunterentertain.deviantart.com/

09-03-2010, 01:19 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:

-----Flad-----

"Well then Slagger, I'm Flad." Flad said and looked around the room "The Vykker isn't important right now, we need to find out whatever happened here. I've sent those two Mudokons" Flad pointed at Slen and Nurple "to help those two injured ones out." he pointed at Jim and Ralph "they might know something, this guy" he looked at #7 Slig "still seems to be out of it. We just need to come up with a plan and keep a look out, whatever did this might come back."

OOC:
I believe that's roughly the state of things in that area at the moment

IC:

-----Slen-----

"M-my name? its Slen. What's yours?" he listened to Nurple's reply as they walked. "hey guy's were here to help." Slen said when they both reached Jim and Ralph, although how he could actually help them other then the water and Scrab leg he held was a mystery to him.

My DA page.

09-03-2010, 03:48 PM
slig44
Stunk

: Aug 2010
: NZ
: 41
slig44  (14)

-IC

Slagger thought to himself. First day on the job and he's just pulled himself into what looks like a BAD situation."where can we take the two injured? there must be something we can do to get them back up to one hundred percent"

If killing people is wrong...

I DON' WANNA BE RIGHT!!!!

09-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

: Jul 2010
: Australia
: 986
Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)

Herman is working hard as always. Anyone who needs good fartherly advice should see him. He is always available at the cafeteria on the ground floor at the 3rd table from the wall. Occasionally he is a volenteer lunch server.
09-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

Hello Mudokon_Master, and welcome to Work At Rupture Farms.

It seems you're new here so you might want to read the first post of this thread and the topic about the RP rules, then edit your post which contains some little mistakes and missing things

If at first, you don't succeed, Use Yur Imagination

Feel free to check my Deviantart Gallery. I've some Oddworld art in there.

09-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

"Hey, take it easy," Ralph answered Jim. "You've just been shot at point blank range by a snuzi, so I would suggest you don't go running off just yet. We'll find her."

"As for me, yeah, I'll live."

He then noticed two other mudokons coming towards them.

"Hey guys, we're here to help," one of the mudokons addressed them. He glanced at Jim, then back at the mudokon who had just spoken,

"You haven't seen a pink female mudokon have you? She was with us before we were attacked, but now we can't find her."

OOC: Little does he know that he won't be finding her at all And Hembar's still semi-conscious, so she hasn't noticed Krik yet.

09-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: This is the end for Anni and Dionysia!

IC:
Dionysia was surprised, first when Dbreak offered her the delicate, clearly native instrument, and then when he told her it had powers. But of course she shouldn't let the idea repulse her like it did, not any more. She had to get Anni safe and if that meant taking her to natives then she'd walk over coals to do it.

“Now you take care out there since I hope to see you again someday, ‘cause if you ever surrender to anything I will personally seek you out and kick your ass for that!”
Dionysia couldn't help but grin at that, even after the horror of that day. "I'll see what I can do," She smiled. "I'll go down fighting, I promise." She wouldn't let anyone else trick her like... like others had done. She took the ocarina but words failed her. She knew that despite his confidence they wouldn't meet again, which was a shame. Despite the argument they had had and her usual disdain for big bros, she was starting to like this guy.

Anni had been listening to the robot and now Dionysia jumped as she called aloud, "Somi!"

"Anni!" She hissed, worrying about some security coming after them, but her attention was caught by a paramite leaping out of the shadows towards them.

"Don't hurt her," Anni said quickly. "She's safe; she won't hurt us." She hugged the paramite who, on account of all the strangers, was electing to stay silent. "She'll look after us out there," Anni told Dionysia confidently, very relieved that she wouldn't be leaving all her friends behind her, though the pain of what she'd done to Jim still threatened to engulf her.

"Alright, let's go then," Dionysia said, not so sure about the animal coming along but eager to go before her resolve faltered. She turned back to Dbreak, "I'm sorry I called you an idiot earlier; you're not like other big bros. It'd be more than I deserve to see your again."
She took Anni firmly by the arm and led her through the gate. Both took their first steps off of industrial ground, both took a last backwards glance at their friends and then turned off of the road and into the forest.

They would never return to Rupture Farms. The three of them, the two mudokons and the paramite, were heading out on a journey into an unknown world, an uncertain future, a journey which they would not all survive to the end.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"I'm alright," Jim said, pushing himself slowly to his feet. Despite his fear of sligs, he was used to looking after others; working in a factory where employees were frequently taken to be test subjects for blinding machines could give you an odd sense of responsibility. He stood up tenderly, feeling stiff and sore, and noticed the sligs clustered around the prone vykker. He felt nervous, but oddly not the crippling fear he had come to expect.
"Um, we should probably move before those guys get any ideas about what might have hurt the vykker," Jim suggested.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik finished edging around the room, the native apparently not having noticed him. He bent and reached a hand into his bag, feeling around until his fingers found the syringe that would ultimately put a permanent end to his fun with Dionysia. Still watching the savage carefully, ready to make a lunge for it if it should move, he edged slowly towards it.

ooc: Goodbye my precious girls!!

Don't forget to close the gate behind them

Last edited by Splat; 09-09-2010 at 10:39 AM..
09-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

Anni is gone forever now ? Oh well...That don't...make me sad...at all...*run away crying* Well, time to get back into the Despicable then...

-----IC-----

As the two Mudokons girls were leaving the factory's perimeter, SU-01 couldn't help but to say farewell one last time.

"Goodbye Anni, take care of you."

He headed to the gates main switch, and a few seconds and a couple of sliggish pass-phrases later, the gates were closing, slowly, hiding the already tiny silhouette of the two Mudokons and the Paramite.

He turned back to the everyone else still here.
"Alright, case closed. Everyone back to your post and all of this never happened...I still have a situation to deal with on the upper levels..."

He rose a couple of inch above the ground and quickly made his way back inside the factory.

"That and an official report to falsify..." he though to himself.

He crossed a big "Employees" billboard mounted on a catwalk near the entrance. The escapee number was displaying a big red "2". SU-01 stopped, looked at it for a couple of second and the "2" changed back to "0".

"Yeah, much better." he thought.

Then he continued his way to the "crime scene".

09-14-2010, 11:08 PM
slig44
Stunk

: NZ
: 41
slig44  (14)

-OOC

Can I get a heads up? who is at the dead Vykker, which members do they belong to?

If killing people is wrong...

I DON' WANNA BE RIGHT!!!!

Last edited by slig44; 09-14-2010 at 11:12 PM..
09-15-2010, 03:33 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: The dead vykker belonged to me; he was here to collect a mudokon slave from Arnie, but said slave accidentally killed him and has just escaped, leaving the RPG for good.

09-15-2010, 11:28 PM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

: Sep 2010
: Rupture Farms
: 146
pointblanc-slig  (23)

Name: Zed
Race: Slig
Appearance: A bit of a skinny body, helpful for doing maneuvers
Personality: Always catious and on his guard but apart from that he is a loyal,friendly and chill out kind of guy
Equipment: his handy rifle and his lucky knife
History: When arnie opened up rupture farms Zed was pleased with joy he'd been looking for work for ages and was quite pleased he has been a loyal member at rupture farms and is always waiting for a new adventure (Zed is the main charachter in my new Fan fiction im writing (Operation Boddy Cream) and at the age of 28 will be the saviour for most of the slig race.

Ill be happy to join this RP But i might need a bit of help starting and also i dont know where i start in rupture farms is there a place where everyone starts or what?

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

Please read my fanfiction Boddy cream
And check out drawings in "some art" in non oddworld art and literature

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

09-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Splat

ooc:
Hi, welcome to the forums!
In answer to your question, your slig has to start by actually physically arriving at the factory - most people arrive by train - and becoming an employee. You can't say your character has been around since the factory re-opened; since the RPG started several years ago, someone probably would have noticed this random slig wandering around all that time.
Hand-in-hand with that, there are no random characters in this RPG. With the exception of animals and people on fones or delivering from trains and the like, all characters must have an individual profile and belong to a specific player.

You also need to post your character's profile in the W@RF Profile Thread as well as in here. So if in three months people want to look up your character they don't have to trawl through two hundred old posts to find it.

Otherwise, as long as you're had a look at the RPG rules you should be hot to trot! I hope you have a good time

09-16-2010, 07:59 PM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

pointblanc-slig  (23)

I stood there in the train exited about work
my lucy knife in my pocket
and my gun in my hands
a loudspeaer came over the rickety train
"Destination Rupturefarms Arrivng tommorow morning"
..."I hate mondays..."

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

09-17-2010, 02:14 AM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

pointblanc-slig  (23)

Sorry for the double post but what does OOC and IC Mean
it hink it means
OOC: out of ???
IC: in ???
but im not sure

thanks...Pointblanc-slig

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

09-17-2010, 04:53 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

:
Sorry for the double post but what does OOC and IC Mean
it hink it means
OOC: out of ???
IC: in ???
but im not sure
OOC:
OOC = Out Of Character
IC = In Character

Don't post OOC too much though.

09-17-2010, 12:19 PM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

pointblanc-slig  (23)

OOC:
ok thanks meech munchie

IC:
I got off the train and looked around
"now where do i go"
and then i saw a snoozer walking around by itself
"hey im zed and im new here do you know where i have to go to start my job???"

OOC:by the way im talking to jimmy le sniper

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

09-18-2010, 12:15 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

SU-01 was still rushing to the location he saw the corpses earlier, when suddently, someone called after him.

He stopped, still hovering a few inches above the ground.

"Sorry, don't have time for this, emergency going on. Just look at the map right here (he pointed at a factory map pinned on the wall) and look for the Boss Office or the Security Office."

That being said, he left the place at full speed, sending the dust on the ground flying all around. He finally reached his destination where there was a few more people than before.

-----OOC-----

Again, would someone be kind enough to sum up how many people are here ? I kinda lost track of it. Oh, and telling me who is dead and who is not would surely help me too

From what I can recall, there is #7, Jim, the (dead ?) Vikker (Krik ?) another Mudokon that was knocked off by Anni and that's about it.

09-18-2010, 12:05 PM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

pointblanc-slig  (23)

IC:
Zed went to say thanks but before he could say anything,
the mysterious snoozer was gone
i looked at the map and saw where i had to go
top floor, Arnies office
i jumped on one of the elavators and started going up
when i got up there there was a room with a big golden plate on it saying arnies office
and then under it there was a sorry not here sign

now what am i supposed to do

OOC:can someone see me or something because im just retartedly walking around

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

09-18-2010, 12:28 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
@pointblanc-slig: Quick! alter your post and follow the snoozer and get happenin with the current events if you want to of course, I don't think anyone's on the top floor.

I believe the people at the "destination" are:

Muds:
Jim, Ralph, Slen and Nurple.

Sligs:
Slagger, #7 and Flad

Plus the dead Vykker and the just arrived Snoozer.

I think that's it.

IC:

-----Flad-----
"Hmm...I dunno, if I remember right there's a lab upstairs" Flad said in response to Slagger's question. "but I dunno if that'll help, it's only my first day" he shrugged "Odd! first the native and now this!"

The Snoozer entered "Ah-ha! The big guns have arrived!" Flad said, relieved that things should run a bit more smoothly now.

-----Slen-----

"A pink girl?" Slen said confused, the pink not being a problem for him to grasp since he met Nurple, but a girl! "Nope, haven't seen anyone but these guys" he gestured around the room. "and a couple of other Sligs and a caged Mud, never seen that big metal robot thing before though." Slen said rambling on.

"but anyway one of them Sligs over there said you two should have these, they'll make you feel better or something." he smiled showing the two Mudokons the Scrab leg and the glass of water.

My DA page.

Last edited by slig# 5719; 09-18-2010 at 02:57 PM.. : Added IC
09-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Splat

ooc: The vykker they're gathered around is Emlech, Anni's creator, who was officially there to do business with Arnie but is now unfortunately dead.

Krik is in a storeroom on the top floor (waiting for Gretin to post).

09-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

: New Zealand.
: 207
Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

IC
Irou stepped off the train with chains around his arms, while his Slig watcher, Orton, pressed his gun into his back as he walked towards Arnies office. Orton saw the sign on the door that Slagger had seen before and swore, muttering under his breath, and looked around for someone to talk to, and heard a ruckus coming from the hall upward. Orton looked over to see what was going on. Seeing an opportunity, Irou ran for it. Just before he could escape he tripped over the Vykker corpse, landing flat on his face. “Get back here” yelled Orton, but he then saw the carnage around the room “What the hell happened here...” said Orton, Irou tried to get up, but Orton aimed his gun at him. “Don’t you move... So what happened here?”.

OOC
Sorry I havent posted in ages
I'll post Ortons profile soon.

Knock knock. Who's there? Not Sarah.

09-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

: New Zealand.
: 207
Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

Name: Orton
Species: Slig
Appearance: Orton is an average Slig, but he wears a custom visor, which allows a greater range of vision. Also, his pants are a special kind of pants, made especialy for gaurd duties.
Equipment: Orton carries a baton, Macine gun, and Sniper rifle.
Personality: Orton is cruel, mean and horrible to be around. As a result, he has no freinds. He is often seen beating anyting that he allowed to, or sniping helpless animals and people alike. Despite this, he has a large weakness over blood and gore.
History: Orton used to be a gaurd at Rupture Farms, but was fired for beating empoyees to death. He then made himself his own gaurd bussiness, where he would gaurd for a fee. He was then hired by the police to gaurd Irou at Rupture Farms.

Knock knock. Who's there? Not Sarah.

09-19-2010, 01:46 PM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

OOC:
Roll-call wise, Crunchy is liable to wander into trouble when Hembar starts moving again.

09-20-2010, 11:53 AM
timlord
Zappfly

: Jun 2010
: england
: 8
timlord  (10)

IC-

Nurple was having an overlode, so much in so little time!!!
as the must-help-muddkkons and the nice-muddoken-Slen talked he notased a big robot thing enter the area. Nurple's hands rapedly cooled and re-heated to his pulse.

He looked at the group around the dead vikker, some strange sligs the nicer-slig and the big robot ariving on scean."um...how did the vikker get killed anyway?"Nurple suddonly directed to the must-help mudukkons,whating for some answors all the time having flashes of memory of his lab days.
09-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Slen: "But anyway one of them Sligs over there said you two should have these, they'll make you feel better or something."

"Uh, no thanks," Ralph answered the other mudokon."

Jim: "Um, we should probably move before those guys get any ideas about what might have hurt the vykker."

Turning back to Jim, Ralph quietly answered, "I think it's a little late for that," nodding his head in the direction of the just-arrived snoozer, "if we leave now it's probably going to look a bit suspicious. We might have to wait until security give us the all clear."

<•-•-•-•-•>

Hembar was slowly starting to come out of her meditation. It had worked - but only just; she was still not 100% but at least she could feel some strength returning.

The mystical glow that was surrounding her started to fade, and she slowly opened her eyes. At the moment all she could see was blackness, but that was a combination of her eyes not being adjusted to the dark room and her still low strength. But she would see soon enough.

09-21-2010, 01:21 AM
Splat

ooc: Oh no she wouldn't, mwahahahaha!!!!

IC:
Krik approached behind the native, raising the syringe above his head. The glow around her began to fade and she raised her head, though he couldn't see her face on account of being behind her. He smirked, and plunged the deadly syringe towards her back...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Oh, great," Jim muttered. "And I'm sure sligs will treat us in a fair and unbiased way. They won't just blame us due to a lack of having anyone else to blame!"

He looked around the room, trying to see through the crowd of sligs and assorted other people at the other end of the corridor. Where on Odd was Anni? It wasn't like her to disappear when there was all this excitement. He turned to one of the mudokons who had come over to speak with him and Ralph.
"Hey, have you seen a mudokon girl with pale, sort of pinkish skin around here?" He asked.

09-24-2010, 03:13 AM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

pointblanc-slig  (23)

IC:
Zed was stuck in thought so he went back down the floors and secretly followed the mysterious snoozer

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

10-13-2010, 01:39 PM
-PARALLAX-
Zappfly

: Oct 2010
: Between No and Where
: 4
-PARALLAX-  (10)

Name: The D-Reaper
Species: Oktigi
Age: Unknown (has been known to possess 1000 hosts for the past 80 years)
Appearence: Dark, moldy, grimy, out of your worst nightmares
Equipment: possession suckers
Personality: So, so evil. Enjoys torturing his foes through psychological torment and manipulation. Has a bitter hatred for glukkons, though.
History: Not much is known about the D-Reaper except that he was known to have possessed many hosts, ranging from steef to mudokons, through grubbs and scuba toads, to even sligs and vykkers (which is bizzare) to get his way. Other than that, most historians claim that this is the stuff of urban legends. He has personally snuck into RuptureFarms through the sewers to continue his maniacal legacy.
10-13-2010, 01:40 PM
-PARALLAX-
Zappfly

-PARALLAX-  (10)

OOC: I'm kind of new to this website, but I first came upon it back in 2004. I only joined a few days ago.
10-13-2010, 01:42 PM
-PARALLAX-
Zappfly

-PARALLAX-  (10)

(I have narrowly affected the history of W@RF now, and I am planning for my character to be play a compelling role in the story. Wish me luck! d(^.^)b