Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Forum Suggestions & Help

06-09-2002, 01:20 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)

Okay thats understandable.And thers an Odd tour in da U.S?As in United States right?If yer in Whitehall Pennsylvania then I might see ya cause my fake house is there and dats were I wright my stuff cause they don't let us have computers in da slig barracks. Have a good trip!!!!And i don't meen down da steps!!! *snickers*
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

06-09-2002, 02:34 AM
ABEACE123
Stunk

: Mar 2002
: CAMP BLOOD WERE IM AT , JASON IS HERE BUT LAST SEEN U GOT BLOWN UP THEN HE POZEST SOME 1 THEN HE WAS REBORN BUT HES NECE PUT A SPEACIL KIFE IN HIT HART THAT KILLED THEN FREDDY PULLED HIS MASK TO HELL
: 47
ABEACE123  (10)

:
Originally posted by Abe Babe
To everyone who has recently requested a banner from me, you might be in for a bit of a wait. You see it's only 1 1/2 weeks until I leave for my trip to the US (a.k.a. The Odd Tour), and in that time I have so much that needs to be done, both Oddworld based and non-Oddworld based. I simply have no time to devote to making banners.

I am sorry about this. If you're prepared to wait, then I can do it when I return, or might be able to do it one night during my trip as I'll have a laptop and internet connection where possible. Otherwise, you might want to consider asking Alcar for a banner, as he's pretty good at them also.

Abe Babe...
WHAT PART OF THE US U GOIN TO ????

06-09-2002, 02:39 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

ABEACE, have you wondered what that sticky topic is about? Try reading it. There going thorugh Australia and western USA. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but their plans have to bet set now so I don't think you'll be meeting them. Sorry if I sound harsh, but ABEACE, you seem to not be aware of your, er, surroundings.
06-11-2002, 04:49 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Okay so this is abe Babe's topic, and uhhhh she's going on the tour so she wont be here, so........ Alcar can you make my banner now? Oh and can you get an avatar of a Slig that no on has cause everyone uses the Slig avatars and i don't want to look like everyone else (no offense I just like being my own person.Thats why i'm wierd and cause I'm wierd i resorted to oddworld so i can get even wierder and friek everyone out and show them pictures of Abe and when they ask "what the heck is that?" I say "It's my boyfriend!!!" opps I went off topic!!!!!*hits self on forehead with palm like Mudokons comiting suicide do*) so uuuuhhh thats about it.Damn i could use some coffee!!!!

Oddling l:c l

06-14-2002, 02:45 PM
brewmaster
Fuzzle

: Jun 2002
: SoulStorm Brewery in England
: 149
brewmaster  (10)
Sad PLEASE

THIS IS MY 20th POST SO I HOPE IT COUNTS I WOULD LIKE A BANNER WICH LOOKS LIKE MY APARATOR(OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT ) BUT INSTEAD OF SAYING SOUL SORM BREWERY IT SAYS BREWMASTER'S BREW IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN IF YOU DON'T THEN I WILL GIVE MORE INFORMATION BYE!!

P.S Our spew makes your brew!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by brewmaster; 06-25-2002 at 08:37 AM..
06-14-2002, 03:20 PM
brewmaster
Fuzzle

brewmaster  (10)
Sad BANNER

I WOULD PLEASE IF YOU'VE GOT TIME LIKE A BANNER WHICH LOOKS LIKE MY AVATAR(IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)BUT INSTEAD OF SAYING SOULSTORM BREW IT SAYS BREWMASTER'S BREW sorry about the caps lock

P.S I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by brewmaster; 06-25-2002 at 08:36 AM..
06-14-2002, 03:54 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

Could I please have a banner with a paramite and the words 'salty pretzils' on? I will be very grateful to anyone who does this for me.I'm prepared to wait a long time anyway so I don't mind if it takes ages because whoever dsoes it has tons to do. Thanks a lot.
06-14-2002, 04:49 PM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

read this

:
To everyone who has recently requested a banner from me, you might be in for a bit of a wait. You see it's only 1 1/2 weeks until I leave for my trip to the US (a.k.a. The Odd Tour), and in that time I have so much that needs to be done, both Oddworld based and non-Oddworld based. I simply have no time to devote to making banners.

I am sorry about this. If you're prepared to wait, then I can do it when I return, or might be able to do it one night during my trip as I'll have a laptop and internet connection where possible. Otherwise, you might want to consider asking Alcar for a banner, as he's pretty good at them also.
So I think you will have to wait

06-14-2002, 09:23 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Idea

If it's not too late I would like to have a banner. If you make one I would like one to have Abe being chased by Paramites with my forum name or at least some Paramites in the banner along with Abe so it can resembel my forum name at least. Well I guess I will have to wait. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 07-04-2002 at 11:09 AM..
06-14-2002, 09:38 PM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

This is ABE BABES banner topic, not mine so dont ask for banners from me here.

As for wanting banners from me, it would show you appreciate the banners she makes if you wait the time that she will be away.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

06-16-2002, 11:45 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Okay I'll wait for her cause she's really nice and i appreciate her...........................................waiting...........................waiting............. ...............waiting....................

06-18-2002, 05:56 PM
Chris the Slig
Chippunk

: Swanage, Dorset, England
: 24
Chris the Slig  (10)
Re: Re: Banners: Completions, Requests & Anything Else...

can you make me a banner please. I'd like my username, slig pictures, the slig newscaster and a slig related phrase on it please.

Last edited by Chris the Slig; 06-21-2002 at 10:29 AM..
06-18-2002, 06:25 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Hey did anyone tell you about the edit button? Odd we should make a topic about that and didn't it say earlier in this post to USE THE EDIT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!! Opps sorry if I got out of control! I did that too earlier but you should have read that part but just a friendly reminder use the edit button next time or I will have to shoot you.

07-01-2002, 01:10 AM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)
Happy

Hi Abe Babe. First off i would like to introduce myself. My name is Kaimana i come from Hawaii.I am a big fan of Oddworld and a big fan of sligs . i love the forums its like my home from home. I already met new people and made new friends. I am on this site every day discusing things i like about oddworld. One thing that i have noticed was that some members have banners(really cool ones) I am here to request a banner for myself. heres what i had in mind.

i would like my banner to have sligs in it if you could get some good ones of sligs.

And for the text all i want is my name *KAIMANA*in a big format. However you do the name can you give it a sort of sliggy feel. And at the bottom of the Banner could you write * When you here a slig say gettum you better run * in a smaller format.

If you could do this for me i would be very grateful and appreciative. It would make my stay here even more special. thank you very much for considering me

THATS OK Abe Babe. i will ask alcar you dont have to do one for me thanks any way.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

Last edited by Kaimana; 07-06-2002 at 11:53 AM..
07-01-2002, 01:47 AM
atusiya@
JPN-OWF Friendship Contractor

: Mar 2002
: Japan Okayama-city Okayama
: 794
atusiya@  (28)
Exclamation on OWF....

@only asking -- no new things can be produced
Odd odd oddworld
Is Elum [" Dani Bunten 's M.U.L.E."] spelled backwards?
Abe's Oddyssey Hello Hello ~ Abe's Theme

07-01-2002, 02:58 AM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

Hi Abe Babe, okay for my banner I want:

A pic of the slig barraks in the back ground.
A slig popper on the left side facing right and a slig popper on the right side facing left. I the middle I want a Pray'n Spray slig. If you don't have a Pray'n Spray, then a regular Big Bro will do. On the top in big green letters it should say: Sligster, killer of all mudokkons. And on the bottom it should say in small blue letters: Sponcered by: Vykkers Labs

Okay? Could you do that? Because it would be a really big help!
07-03-2002, 05:58 AM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

Dont you like mudokons, sligster?
07-03-2002, 07:29 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

No! they kill all of the sligs!!!!
07-03-2002, 10:55 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Then I'm dead. I live with one! Abe: Speak for yourself! You kill all of us! Me: I haven't killed a single Mudokon! Lately. But be happy I didn't blow your head off yet for all the things you put me through! Abe: I put you through!!? How about that time you told me the electric fence into Necrum Mines was off and it was set on full blast! Me: how about that time you thought my rifle was an extra big squirt gun!!!!! Abe: Hey be glad my aiming isn't that good! Me: Yah right, a shot in the chest is bad aiming! Abe: Now you're embarrassing me in front of the forums again!!! Me: Good thing I'm prepared for it this time!! *Ties up Abe and puts makeup on him and makes him look like a girl* Abe: Allright you made your point! Get me outta here! Ahhhhhh!!! Me: Resistance is futile weak Mudokon! Muahahahahahha!!! *Suddenly Abe uses Shrykull power* Me: Uhhh okay ummm I'm sorry errryou forgive me, right buddy? Uhh Abe don't zap me uhhh AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-04-2002, 12:10 AM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Oddling?.....Oddling?.....ODDLING!?!?!?!?!?

ABE ZAPPED ODDLING!!!!!!!

P.S. Ya see what I mean?
07-04-2002, 01:49 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

*Ehem* I think one of the requirments to get a banner is not spamming, and anything not relating to the topic, especialy nonsense anyways, is spam. A simple request in one post will do, edit if you need to. And sorry, you guys are probably in for a wait, as there is the Oddtour going on.Just wait patiently, and have fun
07-04-2002, 02:34 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

*Wakes up in hospital 2 weeks later* Owwww, my head. Huh? Oh hi Majic_Abe. Yah I know that Abe Babe is on the Oddtour so I'm waiting patiently and just having some fun. But for now, I want a pic of that stockbroker Slig talking on the phone that says Oddling in Sligish letters and have it say "We're screwed! pants pants I need some pants!", if not then have a pic of Abe when he says I don't know like that and have it say "Promotion, here I come!" and two Sligs on each side shooting at him. Cause right now I'm pretty ticked off at him for zapping me! Ow. *Abe walks in door with flowers* Me:Oh great it's you, what you wanna zap me again?! Abe:No, just wanted to say sorry. Me:You better be you idiot! Thats the second time you almost killed me! Abe:I know, I'm sorry. You forgive me? Me:Yah I forgive you buddy. Abe:Aw thanks man! *Abe runs over and hugs me* Me:You don't have to be sorry! I'll just kill you instead! *Starts punching Abe*

07-05-2002, 04:03 AM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)
Oddworld

come on you guys this is for requests not joking around
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

07-06-2002, 04:23 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)
Drunk

Firstly, I refuse to do any requests from those who have been turning this into a spam topic... so this means you Oddling and Sligster. Sorry, but my rules are on page 1 of this topic and they stand.

Anyone else who requested... I still have over 4 weeks of my trip remaining... if you wish to wait until I return and get myself back in order, then that is fine... however, you may also want to ask Alcar for a banner if you want it in a shorter time. His banner request topic can be found here. Just be sure to let me know that you have got a banner from him instead.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

07-06-2002, 05:34 PM
brewmaster
Fuzzle

brewmaster  (10)
Sad Thanks

Thanks a lot for my Banner I love it

P.S Thanks!!!!!!!

Last edited by brewmaster; 07-09-2002 at 06:54 AM..
07-07-2002, 09:50 AM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

Just updating my banner...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	darkxinos.jpg
Views:	6322
Size:	9.3 
ID:	317  
07-14-2002, 08:53 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Sorry Abe Babe. I didn't meen to turn it into a spam topic, I just was having a little fun. I understand that you don't wanna make me a banner now, you can hate me now if you wanna also. Sorry.

07-15-2002, 12:54 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

Erm, Oddling, I don't think she hates you. Whatever gave you that idea, anyhow? She was just following her own guidelines, nothing more.
07-15-2002, 01:13 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

I thought she was mad at me for wrighting spam in her topic thats why I thought she hated me. As punishment I will not ask anyone else for a banner and remain banner-less. I didn't meen to spam, I didn't even know that was spam! And for all those times I yelled at people for spamming then I go do it myself I will not ask for a banner again from anyone else. And I am not trying to suck up to you I'm just kinda sensitive. I can't help it, sorry.

07-15-2002, 11:11 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2002
: Oddworld,Mudos,Magog Cartel, Rapture Farms or somethin' like that
: 251
molluck2  (10)

pleaseeee abe babe,can you make me a banner? *makes puppy dog eyes* it should look like this:
background:wall in graffity
characters:Eminem-http://www.eminem.com/images/galleryphotos/new_6.jpg
with molluck next to him
words:MOLLUCK2 SAYS: I KNOW EMINEM(red graffity)
(below):rap,coming soon to oddworld
you and your banners rule(don't think that i say this just because i want a banner)
thanx!!!!!