Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-18-2004, 10:26 AM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)
All hell breaks loose!

A tunneling project in Antartica has uncovered something locked in the ice for over 10,000 years and now the devil has unleased evil upon the planet with his armies of the undead and now scattered people fight to survive. The goal is to travel to Antartica and banish the devil back into the frozen abyss.
Or fight to survive in an urban location. You can be any character from a soldier or a holyman or a homeless man*cough * (Hobo with sharp stick) or a demonic soul seeking revenge on centuries of torment.

Forth! And fear no darkness!
07-18-2004, 10:50 AM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

sounds good.I guess I could join 2 rpgs seeing as I shouldnt expect someone to post on created a monster everyday.heres my stats.

name:Nick Mural
language:British
items:Stealth sam fisher kinda suit with a SMG
bio:Recruited into the army at 18 Nick was sneaky and proved it many times.eventually by the age of twenty six a hell was unleashed and he has fallen weak to many of its corruptions.He has been bitten by a zombie,Half possessed by a demon and slowly morphing.He is now known to go berzerk at times
07-18-2004, 11:29 AM
WiLL the Wander
Spark Stunk

: Jun 2004
: Hungary, Debrecen
: 360
WiLL the Wander  (10)

Good Idea! I join:

Name: Will Mard (my original nickname)
class: holy warrior, druid, lev 99 (my character from diablo 2)
items: WillMard's Item Set (Created with a hero editor)
bio: When WiLL the Wander get boring, he must play with the diablo, but suddenly a light sorrunded him and transforms WiLL to his mighty hero who fight against the evil: Will Mard!!

07-18-2004, 10:36 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

LOL...........

name:rob phinex
class:SF sergent
equipment:M16,Glock 17,6 clips for the M16,9 clips for the Glock 17,flash light,3 frag grenades,3 smoke grenades,medkit and some extra stuff.
bio:rob joined at the age of 18 and at the age of 25 he became leader of the shadow fangs,a group of the 7 most stealthy soldiers in the world and has been called in tp take out the devil.

Whats stopping you?